you - cardboard box

docy

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 11:25 am
What are all the things you can think of in relation to a box in general.. or more specifically a cardboard box? any childhood memories, or abstract imaginative things that could come to mind?

i have an art assignment where i have to do numerous things in relation to a cardboard box. one of the things i thought to do, was an online discussion.. to see what others can think of.. or their stories!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,383 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:02 pm
@docy,
The cardboard box - the best present for a child - better than the toy it comes in.

I immediately thought of a childhood memory. My parents got a new appliance -- honestly cannot remember what it was - but it came in a huge cardboard box. Could have been a fridge as it was that big. We had that thing all over the yard - some of us kids climbed in it and shut it up while a group would push it around the yard where we would tumble inside.

We climbed ontop of it and in it and made believe it was a house, a car, and a ride. Until we ultimately destroyed it. The best though was the tumbling inside being tossed around without knowing where you were going.
0 Replies