Beards

dlowan

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:16 am
check with the czechs, eh? from HERE?!

I don't understand what a flavour saver is!!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHH!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:17 am
...fat lot of good a beard would do ME with the Czechs....
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:27 am
interesting turn of events on this thread Shocked
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:00 am
..one good tern deserves an otter....
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:14 am
what! there's otter's here too.

too many furry creatures round these parts..............
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:17 am
We bunnies is a wittle scared of otters......save me from the otters!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:39 am
<starting the fire>
<gettin'' rid of the roasted stoat remnents>

come here wittle otters, uncle pueo's gonna' take real good care of you.................................
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 05:39 am
Shocked
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 10:06 am
Otters? Oh, now that is beyond the pale.

(Back as soon as I figure out what "beyond the pale" means...)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 10:14 am
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .

Pueo, you remind me of the good Dr. Carroll . . .

The time has come
The Walrus said
To speak of many things
Of ships and shoes
And sealing wax
Of cabbages, and kings . . .
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 05:49 am
Well, esthetic advantages or disadvantages of beard depend, IMHO, on the facial type of the owner. For example, beard looks very natural in case of President Lincoln or the last Russian emperor Nicholas II, but I can hardly imagine either President Reagan, or Kaiser Wilhelm II with beard...
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 10:38 am
Well I first grew a beard well over 3 decades ago, just to see if I could and how it would look. I then decided shaving was not for me. The hell with it. But I have taken it off a few times, just so I could watch it grow again. It's a similar experience to watching paint dry. Tedious.
Once when I shaved it off, I went into work and pottering around, deciding what to do first, when my boss stuck his head round the door of my edit suite, looked at me grunted and hurried away. He told his secretary and his deputy that there was a stranger in my room and did they know who it was ? Embarrasment and laughter followed.
Another time I cut myself in several places and decided that it was all a waste of time and effort, plus being painfull. The beard is in place, firmly attached and will go forth with me when The Grim Reaper gives me the nod
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 10:47 am
I remember when my grandfather decided, at the age of 78 or so, he'd had it with shaving. Spent the last few years of his life looking startlingly like an old Willie Nelson. (He'd been a Texas redhead in years gone by.)
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2003 07:07 pm
Didn't Freud say that a man with a beard had something he was trying to hide? Regardless, I get weak in the knees for a man who looks scrumptious in facial hair. . . and a man in a soul patch? <kathump>

I did once date a gentleman who kept his goatee trimmed so short that my lips were chapped through the duration of our courtship. OUCH!
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2003 10:00 am
I notced the other night while watching the Grammys that Mr. Springsteen is sporting a "soul patch" these days. DDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN!
0 Replies

dream2020

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2003 11:08 am
A long time ago, I had a boyfriend who woulds wear a beard in the winter then shave it off in the spring. One annual spring shearing day, he decided to shave on one side of his face, and went around all day giving people his 2 profiles and asking which they preferred. Laughing
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2003 11:25 am
I'd much prefer to kiss a man with a beard than a man with stubble. Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2003 11:30 am
Well, all right Mac ! ! !

(Meet me after work in a dark corner of the site, k? Mum's the word around, Lovey, though.)
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2003 11:31 am
LOL Setanta!
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 05:26 pm
SEE! FRANK, JOE AND CHILD!! SEEE

That, and i'm glad that somebody else like " Red Dwarf" I'd hate to be the lone geek.

That's a pretty freaky avatar, Dlowan.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Beards
  3. » Page 6
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.07 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 08:59:39