Beards

gezzy

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 03:27 am
LOL Mr Stillwater Laughing
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 05:51 am
Even a monkey can grow hair on it's face.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 06:00 am
Goodness me! This was such a sweet little thread when I went to work this morning....
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 06:04 am
It's still a sweet little thread-all clean shaven as well!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 06:19 am
Clean-shaven doesn't necessarily mean sweet....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 06:23 am
dlowan- Ya hafta admit that it IS much nicer to rub against a guy's cheek when it is smooth and smelling great from after shave! Surprised
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 07:31 am
Lovey gave me some lotion for Chrimbo which, apparantly, i am to slather on my face--either before or after shaving (leaving, of course, the van dyke and the sideburns). Now all i have to do is remember where i put the damned stuff . . .

(I'm in for it now . . . heeheeheeheeheeheehee . . . )
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 07:42 am
Well, Phoenix - there is also something to be said for getting a big, fuzzy, tickly beard thing happening when you get close!

Also - if you like the smell of your man - and you generally do - it sort of concentrates in the beard and is lovely to sniff.... but hey, like I said, I am happy either way.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 08:16 am
I have to agree with eBeth, I haven't seen a goatee on a man that didn't look nice. However, what's up with the tuft of hair on the chin, all by itself, looking like a lonely waif? It would seem that, while shaving, the guy (or boy) missed a little bit. That cracks me up.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 08:27 am
Perhaps you ladies should check out some videos of the rock group System of a Down. Them boys all have goatees--and two of them braid their goatees. Given what you've written, you'd probably like the lead singer, and kind of freak on the other three . . .
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 08:39 am
SOD..yep..all bearded boys that need to be seen to be appreciated

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_bba428b7f6bd86a1db14b7c86d86eeb4/i-1.JPG

humm..this picture must be before the braiding

I think however this does show how individual they all can be with their facial hair
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 08:41 am
I think that's an old pic, Boss, they look even wilder now . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 08:47 am
The guy in front is the lead guitar--i have four of their videos on the home computer, and in three, his head is shaven, and he has a full goatee in two braids. In the oldest video, he has hair on his head, but has the braided goatee. The guy behind him, and to his right (the viewer's left) is the bass player, and he looks pretty much the same, his goatee is braided in this picture you've posted, i believe, but you can't see it very well. The guy in the back in shades is the lead singer, he looks much the same, except that he is keeping his goatee a little better trimmed--neater. The guy next to him is the drummer, and he lets his goatee grow to it's greatest length. This is the only time i've seen him with anything approaching a smile, he always looks very serious an workman-like in the vids.

Life is a waterfall
We drink from the river
Then we turn around and go to the mall . . .
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 08:56 am
They do look wilder, and your right about the serious thing..hehehe, didnt even realize that

you have video...at home..on computer..Im must start using the box for more lighthearted stuff like that
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 09:05 am
Find someone's who's into surfin' for music, Boss, every vid i have was ripped on the net by a friend of mine who is into it . . .

SOD, Chop Suey:

Father into your hands
I commend my spirit
Father into your hands . . .
Why have you forsaken me
In your mind forsaken me
In your thoughts forsaken me
In your heart forsaken me
Trust
In
My
Self-righteous suicide
I cry
When angels deserve to die . . .
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 09:15 am
SOD Aerials...

Aerials, in the sky,
When you lose small mind,
You free your life.
Aerials, so up high,
When you free your eyes,
Eternal prize.
Aerials, in the sky,
When you lose small mind,
You free your life.
Aerials, so up high,
When you free your eyes,
Eternal prize.

Smile

okay..back to beards
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 07:56 pm
i like those goatees.

Setanta has already misplaced the special, hand-made lotion from Lush? Uh oh.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 08:03 pm
doggie fur's gonna fly now..........
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 08:12 pm
You said it, pueo. It's tha dog house fur shur now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 08:19 pm
I'll try not to sob in public.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Beards
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 11:38:00