Energy question

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 04:15 pm
Hello everybody,
I am Victor Moussalli, 17 years old, just starting grade 12 of high school. My passion is energy efficiency. The only types of engineering that I like are: environmental, energy, and electrical. I want to know what is the best path to take; university or not, to guarantee a good job later on as many of my older buddies are now struggling to find jobs despite their engineering majors.
Thank you,
Victor Moussalli
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 778 • Replies: 10
No top replies

JPLosman0711

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 05:45 pm
@energypassion97,
Let me preface my 'harsh' reply with:

The below are merely my true 'thoughts' on the subject and if you find they are not for you then you are free to keep scrolling.

Notice that right at the beginning of your post you seem to identify (misinterpret) your 'self' with a title (Victor Moussalli) and also a corresponding 'age' (17 in this case). This is your 'ploy' so as to show others that you go along with the common way of doings things. I'm sure this is the way you 'manage' your way through your life.

Then we jump right into what your so-called 'passion' is, I'm going to 'go out on a limb' here and say that not only are you not interested in 'energy efficiency' but it certainly isn't something you're 'passionate' about. I would argue this 'interest' of yours is only so because of fear. You see everyone else with 'careers' and are afraid to be left out.

Stop wasting your time planning a future that's never coming.
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:06 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Why not stop wasting your time and scroll on past the OP post?

If you don't want to help them, then ignore their post. Maybe they don't speak English well and/or have trouble forming a question? you're making yourself look bad, frankly.
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 07:08 pm
@energypassion97,
Does your school have a guidance counselor? Why not ask your high school science teacher about this?

Why not type keywords 'energy conservation degree programs' into a search engine Google?
energypassion97

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:02 am
@JPLosman0711,
- This 'title' is my name.
- This age is my 'true age'
- This 'ploy' is to be respectful towards others.
- I don't 'manage my way through life', this is the way it should be done.
- This is not my 'so called passion', I truly love energy.
- How can you tell if it is or not my passion, are you a mind reader?
-I'm certainly not afraid to be 'left out', I'm planning my future ahead of time.

You sir got it all wrong, why don't YOU keep scrolling and keep your mouth shut for the next time, faggot.
energypassion97

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:02 am
@Ragman,
Thank you for being kind, seriously:)
0 Replies

energypassion97

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:06 am
@Ragman,
I did went to the school counselor and she said that I needed to find my true passion and interests and the sooner I did, the better. However, I don't think she would be very helpful if I asked her what is the best path to take, especially for a new field which is energy. There are many energy degrees out there, but I just need to know first what is the best path to take, e.g: is it electrical engineering degree alone or in addition to that an energy minor specialization?
Thank you for your answer.
0 Replies

JPLosman0711

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:37 am
@energypassion97,
Thanks for not taking my advice which I clearly prefaced in my post.

Why don't you grow a pair and admit that you aren't really seeking any advice? You've ultimately already made your decision and are now seeking 'ammunition' for said decision.

Take this as an 'invitation' to start changing and evolving your thinking.
energypassion97

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:15 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Listen you fuckhead, why don't you try to answer my question instead of hating and ****? You either try to be serious or go do the troll in another forum. Hell, might as well jump a cliff and enjoy the fall if you are that desperate, **** tard.
JPLosman0711

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:33 pm
@energypassion97,
It's funny how tapping on a keyboard can make someone react in such a way, might be a deeper issue here, no?

I'm not here to make friends. I'm going to give you my honest thoughts. Why would you have me do anything else?
energypassion97

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 02:28 am
@JPLosman0711,
You didn't help yet, what you did was crticize.
0 Replies