FEAR FACTOR is the most moronic piece of sh*t on TV

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 06:38 pm
I just flipped the channel and came across Fear Factor--"family edition". There are three idiot parents with their kids, who look like they are around twelve years old or so.

Just now, they completed a task where the kids were put into a small box and had piles of hissing cockroaches poured into the box with them, covering them. Then, the idiot parent would have to dig their face in the pile of cockroaches and remove enough of them with their mouth to fill another box to a certain level in a certain amount of time.

If a parent puts their kid on this show, shouldn't they be killed immediately?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,084 • Replies: 7
No top replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 06:42 pm
nah, I am against death penalty Wink
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 06:42 pm
I loved it when Dave Chappelle made fun of that show. He played the crack head who was supposed to be a contestant... and he won by a long shot... because nothing grossed him out, LOL.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 06:44 pm
Chappelle is so damn funny.
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 06:51 pm
I bought the first season on DVD, and I'm lovin' it!
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 07:00 pm
Re: FEAR FACTOR is the most moronic piece of sh*t on TV
kickycan wrote:

If a parent puts their kid on this show, shouldn't they be killed immediately?

Not killed but charged with child abuse maybe. How much money do these goofy people win? I was watching Keith Olberman on MSNBC and he did a piece about the Iraqi prisoner abuse scandal and a guest linked shows like Fear Factor as contributing to the mindset of some of the American soldiers...humiliation for pleasure.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 11:19 am
As a resident of Massachusetts, I hear lots of people saying that if we allow gay marriage, then marriage will be dishonored and the kids will be in trouble.

The reality shows with their fake courtships and their emphasis on people doing to others and then cutting out have more to do with the demise of marriage than allowing gay people to make legally recognized life time committments.
0 Replies

Cheeki-Jess

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 12:09 am
Fear Factor
I agree with most of you. People these day what will they do to win a bit of cash! They will even put there childs life in danger! Yeh I understan dhow could getting a few cockroaches on you kill you! Well how bout if you contract a disease from the cockroaches it could end up being deadly you never know!

I just think people need to get back to basics and work what things in there life mean more

MONEY OR KIDS

Jess xoxox
0 Replies