THE PRACTICE SPIN OFF

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 11:05 am
Is everyone as excited as I am about the spin off from The Practice? I have always been a James Spader fan, it's nice to see him in a great show. Perhaps now everyone will get a chance to see what a good actor he is.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,917 • Replies: 8
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 09:10 pm
I saw no one answered this even though over 150 people have viewed it. This must be a record! I haven't seen either show. Tell me if it's good.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 09:41 pm
Awright, I admit it: I intend to watch it. I am intrigued by the fact Willaiam Shatner appears as a lawyer with early indications of alzheimer's.
0 Replies

OnTheFritz

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 06:41 am
I love Spader's character and am happily waiting for the new show to debut. I hope all/most of the characters from the new law firm will be on the show.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 07:43 am
Actually, Edgar, I suspect that's William Shatner with Alzheimers playing a normal lawyer.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 09:47 am
When is the new show on?
0 Replies

DreamInTheNight

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 10:41 am
My husband and I are very excited about it. We love James Spader. I really liked Shatner's character, and I never could imagine wanting to see a show with Shatner in it again. I hope the show manages to be popular enough to last. I know they renamed it from "Fleet Street" to "Boston" something..."
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 10:50 pm
The Practice was quality show, but never quite as
popular as it deserved. It eventually went stale.

I was surprised they were getting rid of it, since the TV columns were gushing over the energy injection from Spader. Later I found out they were just renaming it a new show. You really cannot cal lit a spinoff, since the show's major character is in the show. Spinoffs generally are about one minor character.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:32 pm
"Boston Legal" is what "The Practice" morphed into.

It starts tonight, (Sunday), at 10 PM on ABC. That is about an hour and a half from now.

The show's producers have left open the possiblity of appearances by some of the rest of "The Practice's" characters-the ones that aren't regulars on Boston Legal already-from time to time.

Thought everyone shold know. Very Happy
0 Replies