A Frasier digression

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:32 pm
I have too much of a headache to give this topic the introduction it deserves. Basically, whatever you think about Frasier, the show's past, present, future, whatever, post in here.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 954 • Replies: 7
No top replies

fealola

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:53 pm
So, is the last episode tonight in the US or next week?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:28 pm
Initially, I was disappointed with the transition of Frasier from Cheers to his own show. It grew on me, though, and I do like cast. I didn't watch the last season much. Just slowly dropped off and began using the time otherwise.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:31 pm
we are probably season behind, but I like Fraiser...actually I like it much more then Cheers that had some excellent characters but also some annoying once - for my taste of course.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:32 pm
I have never ever watched Frasier. Guess I will have to catch it on re-runs. Whoops that is not an option either as I do not have cable of dish. Oh well I will listen to see what I have missed.
0 Replies

Shekeda

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 01:10 pm
I love Frasier.

At the moment they're showing repeats here every week night (on free-to-air). The last season hasn't been shown yet.

I bought the DVDs of the complete first season as soon as it was available and will get the second season not long after its June 3 release.

The complete Third Season will be released in the US this coming TUESDAY! Smile (Aust was only a few months behind with S2)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 03:17 pm
Good stuff. Both Grammer and Pierce do very good slow burn comedy, and they are both (Pierce seems to be more so) the Felix to Mahoney's Oscar. A very funny final episode, and a lot more enjoyable (and less hyped!) than the one for Friends.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 02:25 pm
The wrap-up climactic scene left "Frazier" not in San Francisco but in Chicago where Charlotte (Laura Linney) moved. Leaving it to our imagination to fill in or opening it up for some future TV movie?
0 Replies