All atheists and theists are agnostics?

timur

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:50 pm
@kiuku,
The matter at hand is not settled at all.

You asserted false notions and I called you upon it.

I don't accept your ipse dixit.

Please cite sources that prove that the courtesans didn't occur till 1800.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Do not underestimate the power of the dark side.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:11 pm
@Cyracuz,
Unfortunately, one of my weakness in perception is that my career in accounting has made me into a 'black and white' kind of person with not much greys.

Many jokes goes way over my head, and I'm sure it does other things. The price we pay for how we made our living may become a curse. LOL
kiuku

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:16 pm
@timur,
First of all I'm doing you a favor at once. At second it became a debate because you chose to debate it. I don't need to provide proof during a favor; however since you debate it, I will.

Ok so this particular post you think is a false notion? Ok that's one instance you call a false notion. The matter that is settled is that 'totally', 'totally' erroneous and so on. No this does not justify the previous insult either.

Um. Renaissance Italy is an important point but, there is no point in translating courtesan into Latin nor friend female. Proof to the latter is requested since the objection is upfront, therefore no proof is required. So it's proof to the latter, actually.

If renaissance Italy is the only justification then no, and she's probably a witch.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:18 pm
@kiuku,
Quote:
If you disagree that this matter is totally settled you go on ignore, because you are illegal.

It won't be long until you have everyone on ignore with that kind of thinking. Such attitudes generally require military power to enforce.

Quote:
The matter on totally erroneous and incoherent is settled as is totally illogical.

I can't say about erroneous, because you are just too damn incoherent for me to make sense of what you say. Like for instance....

Quote:
This matter is settled that I dont ever utter first of all," utter" anything much less erroneous.

What's "ironic" in Latin?

kiuku

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:20 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz you just committed the crime of battering by saying incoherent after for the second or third time I placed the matter on status "settled" as in not incoherent, and proven. You are the accused. I almost did not read that!!! You are placed on ignore as a result.

The whole board??? Well I tried to explain that I just don't tolerate it, at all. It's my genome. I can't put up with abusive arguing, wasted words, wasted talking, talking at all even sometimes, useless wording, pointless battering, diseased talking, obnoxious tastes, loudness, uh evil....I can't put up with it. and I'm tired of having to say that. So I wish I could just put matter settled, as I do not want to repeat it every time it occurs, I will place for this something in my profile, and thereupon a list of those I have put on ignore. if it ends up the whole board then I'll just leave.

Ok you are on ignore for battery. We don't need to write to each other anymore.

Irony is fatalis.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yes, we are inevitably colored by our choices. But it's not so much a joke as a reference to Star Wars, when the evil Darth Vader tells the hero Luke that he is his father. Shocked
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:33 pm
@Cyracuz,
Stranger things have happened - in non-fictional life. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:38 pm
@kiuku,
Quote:
Cyracuz you just committed the crime of battering by saying incoherent after for the second or third time I placed the matter on status "settled" as in not incoherent, and proven.

You placed the matter on status "settled"?
Lol.
I don't know who you think you are, but just because you have made up your mind doesn't mean it's settled. The thing that is settled, and agreed upon by all who have set eyes on them, is that your posts are filled with incoherent and partial sentences that carry little or no meaning.

Your behavior is one I recognize from young children who haven't fully learned the concept of other people yet.

And even though I'm on ignore, I bet you will still read this.
Quote:
I almost did not read that!!!

ZOMG! And here's a whole new post full of justification for your self righteous "accusation". Should have you sizzling through the night. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:51 pm
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:

That is an insult...

Okay. We are making headway now.

Almost everyone here will finally agree with you on something.

Quote:
...to which I must now add an addendum to my earlier policy, if someone different insults me but it is the same topic it will be ignored just the same, the whole topic will be ignored, if someone different uses the topic to insult or provoke to defend.

Ummm...if you are going to ignore someone...you really should not be responding to that person telling them that you are ignoring them, because by doing so, you are not ignoring them.

Ignore me if you want.

Quote:
Actually I am the most logical, and you seek only to insult and carry on in your insults. The matter is settled that I am not disturbed and I already went over what matter settled means. If the matter is settled you cannot bring it up again.

I must have missed that rule...or law.

What is the penalty if I do?

Quote:
You can't say that at all.

Actually, yes I can. You do not determine what others here can or cannot say.

Quote:
If you however insist the matter is not settled you must bring it to court actually, that is called battering, however for the sake of a message board being just that you will be perpetually ignored as someone who does not agree that this matter is totally settled. Like I said, I must put forward a policy, because I simply do not tolerate this type of discourse...at all though. Ok so that is the policy.

Okay...go back to ignoring me.
kiuku

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well I had to write something in my profile.

I don't do "all" "agree" by the way. I don't do "everyone" just so you know.

If I consider something just insulting, or among the list of things I cannot tolerate such as disreason, or having write at all, having to write is annoying, having to write pointless, being provoked to defense, is what I won't tolerate.

Write what you want. I ignore what I want, within reason.

What I did: I wrote it in my profile, so, well, I think it explains it clearly enough for me to just point to my profile from now on. There is no "go back" to ignoring. If you are on ignore, you will be ignored. I put someone on ignore. That is the first one.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:16 pm
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:

Well I had to write something in my profile.

I have not mentioned your profile.

Quote:
I don't do "all" "agree" by the way. I don't do "everyone" just so you know.

Okay...neither do I. Sometimes I say "almost everyone."

Quote:
If I consider something just insulting, or among the list of things I cannot tolerate such as disreason, or having write at all, having to write is annoying, having to write pointless, being provoked to defense, is what I won't tolerate.

Frankly, I do not care what you "tolerate" or "do not tolerate"...and I dare say that almost nobody here does either. You will not decide who will post...nor what they will post. If you do not like the way we operate here...go somewhere else.

Quote:
Write what you want.

I intend to do so.

Quote:
I ignore what I want, within reason.

Ignore whatever you want to ignore. But if you say you are going to ignore (like you said you were going to ignore me)...do it.

Here you are...not ignoring me again.

Quote:
What I did: I wrote it in my profile, so, well, I think it explains it clearly enough for me to just point to my profile from now on. There is no "go back" to ignoring. If you are on ignore, you will be ignored. I put someone on ignore. That is the first one.

When does it start, Kiuku????

Start ignoring.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:18 pm
@kiuku,
If people perceive you as a fake...they'll have a good time with you. Your fault only--you contradicted yourself constantly.
kiuku

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:34 pm
@Germlat,
Frank: You realize you are arguing right? That is when you go on ignore. Frank will be on ignore if he continues to argue after I point it out. Arguing is against my personal rule. Extra fine debate is all I want, but that is not why I am here, so I will update my profile. I am here to write on topics, to create things, or mostly to just answer. I don't want debate and so I will not tolerate arguing.

Germlat: That says "erroneous", a contention among "matter settled." In addition to which proof was not supplied. Germlat is second on the list of ignore.
Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:37 pm
@kiuku,
You even changed your profile to :imaginary . Wow...you must think most people don't have an attention span...you are a fool. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:37 pm
Keokuk here will soon have everyone on ignore--that would be a good thing.
kiuku

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:40 pm
@Setanta,
Maybe. Then I will leave.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:41 pm
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:

Frank: You realize you are arguing right?

Yes, I am arguing. That is the purpose of the philosophy forum...to argue divergent positions.

Quote:
That is when you go on ignore. Frank will be on ignore if he continues to argue after I point it out. Arguing is against my personal rule.

Ah...I see. So anyone who disagrees with you and argues the point...is dismissed and ignored...or at least told he is on ignore...although you do an even worse job of ignoring someone than you do of explaining your position.

Interesting way to operate!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0hoTMaNhLbilaR-GlNnGcWyzJMFSiRMBuuzBBEkYtWOFTLzOcJw

Quote:
Germlat: That says "erroneous", a contention among "matter settled." In addition to which proof was not supplied. Germlat is second on the list of ignore.

Yer outta here, Germlat! Drunk
Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:41 pm
@kiuku,
I'm crying already Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Imagine my heartbreak! Mr. Green