Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Imagine my heartbreak!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:46 pm
@kiuku,
Don't let the door hit ya in the f*ckin' ass, dipshit.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:50 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

Imagine my heartbreak! Mr. Green

Must be damn near unbearable, Germlat.

But I am not sure he knows what "ignore" means.
kiuku

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:33 pm
@Setanta,
On ignore too.
Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Sobbing gently Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:55 pm
Does Keokuk have anyone left to rant at now?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:10 pm
@kiuku,
If you haven't ignored me, please do so now.
0 Replies

Gravis

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 06:47 am
@kiuku,
What must I write to get ignored? Do I get ignored by disagreeing? Or by answering your posts? By arguing logics? By not beeing able to settle matters that may be open to different interpretations? I must simply know! I am new to this forum and I need the knowledge of how one must behave. ( Even though I am, offcourse, allknowing)
Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 06:48 am
I'd explain it to you, but i'm ignoring you, as a part of my new stragedy . . .
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 06:57 am
@Gravis,
Gravis wrote:

What must I write to get ignored? Do I get ignored by disagreeing? Or by answering your posts? By arguing logics? By not beeing able to settle matters that may be open to different interpretations? I must simply know! I am new to this forum and I need the knowledge of how one must behave. ( Even though I am, offcourse, allknowing)

You are definitely "offcourse."
Gravis

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 07:04 am
@Frank Apisa,
I will seek out koku and maybe she/he can fix my grammar. And afterwards I might be oncourse!
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 07:09 am
@Gravis,
Gravis wrote:

I will seek out koku and maybe she/he can fix my grammar. And afterwards I might be oncourse!

To get back on course...if you truly want to...work on your attitude rather than your grammar. We kid each other about grammar and spelling...but "attitude"...well, attitude is a different animal entirely.
Gravis

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 07:12 am
@Frank Apisa,
Attitude is not my kind of animal.
Cyracuz

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 07:34 am
Anyway, back on topic. Everyone's an idiot.
Ask a theist about atheists and agnostics, and they are idiots. Same if you ask an atheist about theists and agnostics, and so on.
So whatever else everyone is, the vote is at all times two thirds in favor of idiots. So by majority rule we are all idiots.
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 08:11 am
@Gravis,
Repeated though, why do I have to repeat it? Scroll up; it is there written fairly well. Last time...From now on I will write" see my profile where it is explained. ".

If you insult or carry on argumentative you will be Ignore. You can act the way you are acting but it is not a country or a pirate ship, it is a message board the purpose of which is to answer questions at an expert level.

You can "all" go on ignore with each other if that is how you mistakenly view things. Have a nice day then.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 08:15 am
Kiuku wrote:
it is a message board the purpose of which is to answer questions at an expert level.

Which you fail to do quite frequently.
kiuku

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 08:16 am
@timur,
On ignore for not providing proof , failing to substantiate at the same time; therefore insult therefore ignore. Provide proof for bad answer, provide proof for frequently next time anyone else. Timur is on ignore for availing himself or herself to the discussion in order to insult in the same manner as already settled corrected or spoken. So for saying "erroneous" basically Timur is on ignore., for creating another response basically. This post is over, replies will likely be ignored . Stop wasting time. New policy: why: I won't put up with having to write.
timur

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 08:23 am
@kiuku,
Are you so insecure of your knowledge that you need to revert to the "ignore" stuff?

I've shown you that you asserted false notions.

I quoted credible sources and I have plenty of others.

You were incapable of doing the same..

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 09:28 am
@Gravis,
Gravis wrote:

Attitude is not my kind of animal.

Time to make it one!
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 07:29 am
@kiuku,
Do me a favour Bubba and ignore me as soon as possible to ! Ideally you would ignore A2K altogether n just go away...
0 Replies