All atheists and theists are agnostics?

Germlat

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 03:15 pm
@kiuku,
What is it with you and police officers? Troubled past perhaps. You want to come across as enlightened and yet you post the a profile that states you're "basically" a best selling author. Then you post you live in a monastery trying to simply live a spiritual life. You're full of crap. Whatever you're peddling nobody is buying. I'll take a jerk over a fake any day. You are fake.
kiuku

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 04:18 pm
@Germlat,
First of all, that is suspicious too. Troubled past well ultimately what are you saying? Again you insult and no insult is needed. Best selling authors are enlightened, and here is the important part ....where I come from. That's all i mean. I changed the explanation to promote a common understanding that where I come from these subject matters pay well, are wanted, needed, or engrossed upon as popular media, so called. Understanding the misunderstanding, so to speak, I changed it to "where I come from" .

Spiritual reasons loooooolll, now you are giving me reasons too? That's what you said. I said the opposite. That is insulting by the way, but I'll just clear it up. I joined a monastery which counts as giving up the worl under thread or topic "not my world" in addition to my lifestyle this is a small and short proof. I did so for real religious reasons, not spirituality, and that is principally why I do not in short belong to the world as it is known.

I took back best selling author (the reason I wrote it is not being understood) but simply to say where I come from works stolen or plagiarized(see enemy of the world) apparently stolen and not necessarily true, make a lot of money are considered popular or best selling, so seeing the challenge loosely stated I
changed the retort. Again the matter is settled. Please refrain from bringing up things that have been well logically settled. You mean to insult.

And...there is no reason..Why might I say police officer other than a "troubled past". Really?this is not something you say to the type of person who writes the things I do, since you are unaware of my lifestyle in total. This is not something you say at all. This is continuing a line of insults, to try to keep continuing them for no apparent real or needful reason. Stop insulting now. Stop bringing things up out of no where at all, which is apparently things you want to say which have no springboard or bearing at all.

This is the point. These are things you want and or need to say which do not apply, which I personally find suspicious, since they don't apply. I'm not spiritual. Thank you. Btw not your nut job. Fake so you want to say charlatan again when charlatan does not apply to a message board on the internet as I cleared up earlier. Please refrain from continuing insults when explanations have been given. Is that not a good enough reason why charlatan does not here
apply? Translating is roughly not charlatan ism. Again this is something you had already prepared and I am not interested in insults and arguing fighting without true debate and even there I am hardly interested.

Best selling authors are enlightened where I come from, so already it is not communicating. They have to say enlightened things as perceived, as considered, considered to be enlightened, non traditional maybe though I'll give you, but that's where I come from.

Do not insult anymore. Is that hard for your people?
kiuku

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 05:42 pm
@kiuku,
Um, I can't put up with arguing, I can't put up with insults; don't direct them to me. Expect no response next time to things I consider to be insults, just as is. Just leave me out of it. Don't do it to me, in other words. I'm not going to interfere with arguments that don't involve me; I can't put up with them though; I came here to translate Latin.

They are all sage authors, where I come from...where I come from though. And I come from an invented world; new profile, I fixed my profile. Sage authors is really the point. In order to be best selling the genre must be religious ideology, mostly, and it must be profound in some points, where I come from. This can be supported by naming the best selling authors, pretend or real, from where I come from, which is a propaganda compound. So as to say these topics have always made money, where I come from, are very popular and entertaining, where I come from. And in some cases these are the writings of religious scholars, people who can be considered to be lay monks in fact.

I fixed my profile; that should settle these matters.

Um, on charlatanism, I think, that's a court matter actually; it is a court word actually; if I was a person with an actual resume and name that is considered defamation. It's not though. It doesn't contain the logical points of charlatanism, so, no...translating is interpretive. I'm proving new translations too. They do not belong to someone else. And even in a "if then" situation, what if situation, it's not common sense that these extraordinary works could belong to someone else too, ever. Translation is need based. It gets done, then it gets done, and that can't be fake and it can't be charlatan either. If I'm translating Egyptian then it is godly, so, what I say is or will be true.
Germlat

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 06:36 pm
@kiuku,
I'm glad your spiritualism is paying well...glad you could explain your self-importance...you're still full of crap. From the way you express yourself, I bet you're a teenager. You're not spiritual but live in a monastery ....you can't even get your stories straight. Read your posts.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 09:38 pm
@Germlat,
Some guys in this world are under the confusion spell that liberty of thought and fantasy take priority over reality, they are totally lost for reason... self centred individuals, mostly posing as harmless jolly nice fellows, they are perpetually enslaved in the honey trap for fabricating mystery n soap operas to get the next adrenalin fix...the result can be seen here in this n similar threads. I just don't honestly get why you are wasting your time with them...you would get better results preaching into a wall.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:03 am
@kiuku,
I'm a retired astronaut. I went to Mars, but couldn't document it because I forgot my phone camera. Oh, and I invented the wheel. I did it right after I tamed fire and gave it to the people of earth. You heard the story of Prometheus? That story is based on **** I did.
I don't care much for translators because I am fluent in every language ever known to man. I even constructed a few of them when existing ones were too disorganized and confusing.
In the place where I am from, which is known for producing exceptionally intelligent humans, I am known as the smartest person ever bred. I had to leave home lest everyone else feel stupid in my presence.

I am so glad you are here on a2k. I can finally interact with someone of worth. Someone who's intellect and achievement sets him apart from all the rest, even if they are not nearly enough to rival my own.

Drunk
Germlat

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:33 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I dunno...I guess I felt compelled to point out the obvious fallacies and contradictions in his/her story. Kiuku's profile now reads differently than initially. He now labels his world as make-believe. I enjoy fantasy as well as the next person, but I don't buy a fake. I guess I don't mind peeling the onion for the sake of amusement.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:48 am
Kiuku wrote:
I came here to translate Latin.

Okay.

Can you translate "Partisan, always; Courtesan, never", then?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:00 am
@Cyracuz,
You're the smartest person ever breaded all right! LOL

Quote:
bread·ed
ˈbredid/
adjective
(of food) coated with breadcrumbs and then fried.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:27 am
@cicerone imposter,
Don't get smart with me. I invented that word. I invented getting smart too. Laughing

Oh, and I am also your father, Luke.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:28 am
@Cyracuz,
jeeez, why didn't you share that info with me much sooner, dad!
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Because it would have ruined the plot, not to mention your childhood, if you knew what a right bastard yer father is.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:08 pm
@Cyracuz,
My childhood was screwed up anywhose. It would have been impossible for you to have made it worse, dad. Mr. Green
kiuku

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 01:32 pm
@timur,
Hmm, no. The aren't any courtesans. The courtesan did not occur until 1800. However if you like I can use the word witch, which is a Latin courtesan, since it is faith, where Latin. I can use witch for courtesan. Right. However is this a man or a woman because only a man can be labeled a friend with rare exception during the period of Latin up until probably and this is a witch to use the proper term, renaissance mistress or man, known as.

So there is no point putting such a phrase in Latin I don't think. There is no such thing as a female friend. Why certainly she is a witch, or a woman at all. There is no such thing. There is no such thing as a woman, and I'm not being demeaning either, the two never find each other.
timur

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 01:58 pm
@kiuku,
Well, I knew that, from your "high authority", you would take a tangent.

Your answer is, at best, approximative, but I would say "crappy".

Assertions like
Kiuku wrote:
There is no such thing as a female friend.

and
Kiuku wrote:
The courtesan did not occur until 1800.

only show that you know precious little.

Just take a look here:

Quote:
Amrapāli, also known as "Ambapālika" or "Ambapali", was a nagarvadhu (royal courtesan) of the republic of Vaishali in ancient India around 500 BC

Wiki wrote:
Thomas Coryat (1611) describes in his "Crudities" a dialogue with a courtesan in Venice named Maria Emiliana. He notes her intelligent discourse, fine musical ability, and beautiful appearance, but then tries to confront her about changing her unorthodox ways and is bodily thrown out of her chamber.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:04 pm
@timur,
Timur...you are actually asking this person to be logical.

That, itself, is not logical.

Kiuku is...(how shall I put this)...disturbed.

Asking Kiuku to be logical is like asking Kiuku to lift the Empire State Building using just his/her physical strength.
kiuku

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That is an insult, to which I must now add an addendum to my earlier policy, if someone different insults me but it is the same topic it will be ignored just the same, the whole topic will be ignored, if someone different uses the topic to insult or provoke to defend. Actually I am the most logical, and you seek only to insult and carry on in your insults. The matter is settled that I am not disturbed and I already went over what matter settled means. If the matter is settled you cannot bring it up again. You can't say that at all. If you however insist the matter is not settled you must bring it to court actually, that is called battering, however for the sake of a message board being just that you will be perpetually ignored as someone who does not agree that this matter is totally settled. Like I said, I must put forward a policy, because I simply do not tolerate this type of discourse...at all though. Ok so that is the policy.
timur

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:33 pm
Kiuku wrote:
Actually I am the most logical

But uttering the most erroneous notions.
kiuku

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:36 pm
@timur,
This matter is settled that I dont ever utter first of all," utter" anything much less erroneous. It was settled above with setanta. If you disagree that this matter is totally settled you go on ignore, because you are illegal. The matter is settled because setanta refused to provide proof with her insults like you. You must provide quotes. I take these things seriously and I do not tolerate it at all.

The matter on "disturbed" is settled. I am not. It is proven and over dead over.
The matter on totally erroneous and incoherent is settled as is totally illogical. If however statements themselves individually are found that is different than the accusation of being totally anything much less erroneous incoherent or illogical which are insults only otherwise known as lies. These matters are settled. Say them again.
kiuku

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:45 pm
@timur,
Doubtful and India doesn't count. No is the answer.
0 Replies