How to get a girl at the 8th grade prom (quick!)?

LoneWolf2981

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 01:50 pm
@luismtzzz,
nice and yea um i cant think of anything to say and girls are strange creatures
mood swings
complaints too hot too cold too quiet too nosiy
crazy temper
then shy
then randomly crusses u out for no reason
luismtzzz

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 03:17 pm
@LoneWolf2981,
Re: luismtzzz (Post 5681354)
nice and yea um i cant think of anything to say and girls are strange creatures
mood swings
complaints too hot too cold too quiet too nosiy
crazy temper
then shy
then randomly crusses u out for no reason

And my friend. One day you will be married with one for 5 or 10 or 20 years, and they will be still be a mistery to you. But we need them, to be complete, to feel whole, to be better men. One day you will find the one. On the mean while... play all the games you like (currently in love with watchdogs and titanfall ... my wife is not a gamer tough) but don´t forget to learn the rest of the skills you need because one day you will find a girl that will deserve your whole attention.

You are going to say i am stupid but the only technique that works to ask a girl ask is........ ask them bluntly, if she doesn´t accept, the hell with her and try another one.

I insist beauty is a scam, a mask. The girl you ask will do her best to look pretty. But what is in the inside is what counts, the problem is that we have to first meet a mask an then dig up to find a treasure.

Remember do it for YOURSELF. If your dad wants to pay for all the expenses, take what he gives, and to hell with what he wants.

But my frined your time is running out. Keep us informed of the outcomes. Even after the prom.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 03:37 pm
@LoneWolf2981,
You'll grow out of it little man.

They will always be different from us which is why they are so great.
0 Replies