I have about $2000 to buy a used car. I'm very hesitant with some of the great prices I've encountered. Can anyone tell me if the following description is true/honest? Is it worth it? Thanks!
1994 Nissan Altima GXE, in overall good condition with a strong engine and transmission, clean interior, two almost new tires (and the other two still have plenty of life also), a few dings normal for a car of this age, but still looks like a nice car.
$600 or make an offer
It needs a few things to be driveable, or would be great for a parts car:
* New Windshield and rear passenger's side window (they were shot out by hooligans when I had it sitting out for sale
the windshield is still ok, but has visible marks, and the rear window is broken, covered with plastic, and the vehicle is in a garage )
* Right front CV boot is torn, axle will need to be replaced
Also worth noting, the vehicle has the following personality traits:
* Touchy ignition switch--works, but takes some getting used to
* Windshield wiper switch arm broke off and has been replaced with a screw. It works! It has character.
* The heat/AC blower does not have in-between settings, it is either on or off. I've been told this is easy to fix with a resistor pack. Heat is nice and warm, AC is nice and cold, and the temperature adjustment and vent settings work fine.