13
   

Was Elliot Rodger's recent attack an attack on women?

 
 
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 10:56 am
@nononono,
I thought you had me on ignore, I guess what you say means absolutely nothing. I wasn't talking to you I was pointing out a truth to Firefly about all the inconsistencies in your posts.

Buttermilk has complained about the fact that nobody challenged Hawkeye when he used the N word. I told him it was because most people have that idiot on ignore. If you had anything resembling a backbone you would have told Hawkeye where to get off instead of trying to stick your tongue even further up his arse. You remind me of another poster who labels even the mildest of criticism of Israel anti-Semitic, but allows Pamela Rosa's Holocaust denial to go unchallenged, because he'd spent so much time cosying up to her on her white victims of black crime thread.

I don't use the N word because it's offensive, it's the language of the racist, and unlike you I don't use such language. There are posters out there I do not want to offend, and I would be horrified I they thought I was remotely racist.

You're a pathetic self-obsessed narcissist who starts a thread just about yourself. You only claimed to be black when your rampant misogyny was pointed out, and I suspect it's about as truthful as your putting me on ignore.

Your claim of being a victim of domestic violence should also be taken with a pinch of salt, you only mentioned it when your misogyny was being cited as a reason to pay you no attention. If you bother to read my posts you'll notice that not once did I criticise you for being an (alleged) victim. I criticised you for not contacting the police. By your own admission, you failed to get the police involved because you thought you would not be taken seriously, despite claiming to have had visible injuries. Even Buttermilk, who initially leapt to your defence, agreed that it was your own perverse world view that stopped you contacting them, not any fear of a violent partner.

You're a real sad case who tries to blame society and some imaginary feminist conspiracy for your own shortcomings. Until you grasp that particular nettle you won't be anything other than the pathetic loser you are.

(Cue another load of badly thought out, inarticulate vitriol from mememe)
nononono
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 07:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I thought you had me on ignore, I guess what you say means absolutely nothing.


And how long have you been on A2K? Do I really have to explain to you that the "ignore" function works pretty loosely?? Including that if you look at posts you've commented on, that you can see the name of the last member to comment, even if you have that member on "ignore"? Guess I'll just have to have more self control. It's like I've said before, reading your posts gives me the same feeling as having diarrhea.


Quote:
If you had anything resembling a backbone you would have told Hawkeye where to get off instead of trying to stick your tongue even further up his arse.


I have yet to see hawkeye use the word. If he does and I see it, you bet I'm gonna say something. But I don't have to do a ******* thing to prove anything to you. Hawkeye is a smart guy, and I like him. And if you have a problem with that, then that's your own issue. I'm not in the practice of justifying myself to the mentally retarded.


Quote:
I don't use the N word because it's offensive, it's the language of the racist, and unlike you I don't use such language. There are posters out there I do not want to offend, and I would be horrified I they thought I was remotely racist.


...but the context in which you used "N word" here is riddled with racism:
Quote:
he's even happy to be Hawkeye's N word.
The way you used "N word" in that sentence implies the use of the word "nigger" as a slave. It shows that you view servants/supplicants as "niggers". You ******* racist!


Quote:
You're a pathetic self-obsessed narcissist who starts a thread just about yourself.


If you don't like my threads, then don't read them and don't comment on them. I never invited you into my threads, yet you follow me all over the place. I don't read or comment on your ******* threads. It's your choice to follow me you stupid ************.


Quote:
You only claimed to be black when your rampant misogyny was pointed out


How... in the ****... would me being black somehow deflect criticism from my so called "misogyny"??? Do you understand how ******* stupid you sound by saying that??? So black men can't be misogynists huh? Have you ever seen a rap video or listened to a rap song before???

Not to mention why is it that when I "claim to be black", it's questioned? Why is white the default that it's assumed A2K members are? Should I question you being white? Prove to me that you're white izzythepuss!


Quote:
Your claim of being a victim of domestic violence should also be taken with a pinch of salt, you only mentioned it when your misogyny was being cited as a reason to pay you no attention. If you bother to read my posts you'll notice that not once did I criticise you for being an (alleged) victim.


You can twist it however you want to try to escape responsibility for your BLATANT victim blaming, but here's your actual quote in question:
Quote:
Exactly, and whose fault was it that he didn't call the police? His, not society's


So if a woman is afraid to call the police after she gets beaten, that's her fault??? What you're saying with that statement is that victims of domestic abuse only suffered "real abuse" if the police were contacted, and that all those other times they got the **** beaten out of them they were "asking for it". That it was their "perverse world view" and not fear of retaliation that stopped them from contacting the authorities.


You're a disgusting piece of human garbage izzythpuss. No matter how much backtracking you do, you can't dig your way out of this one.

~It is DISGUSTING to hold the view that if domestic violence victims don't go to the police that somehow negates their suffering and abuse, or makes it justified, or makes it their own fault.

~It is DISGUSTING AND RACIST to hold the view that servants should be referred to as other people's "niggers".


Like I said, you're on ignore and I'm just going to have to use more self control and not read your hate speech anymore.
nononono
 
  -4  
Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 10:21 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
By the way, what exactly is a "cracker ass cracker?"


It's slang for a fugly lookin' racist female like you.
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 11:24 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
~It is DISGUSTING AND RACIST to hold the view that servants
should be referred to as other people's "niggers".
When I moved to Florida, I hired an assistant.
I wud never, never address her with such an insult.
She looks German.
Her daughter hit me up for a loan of $1,OOO which was important to her.
She told her mother that: "I 'll be his nigger for a month",
as interest on that loan, referring to working around my property.
She has since re-paid the money.





David
nononono
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2014 11:36 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
When I moved to Florida, I hired an assistant.
I wud never, never address her with such an insult.


Thank you David!

And I have officially decided to follow you!
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 12:37 am
@nononono,
Another predictable rant, you're the one behaving like Hawkeye's lackey, so don't get upset when that gets pointed out, you sad sad man.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 12:39 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
It's like I've said before, reading your posts gives me the same feeling as having diarrhea.


That has to be a good thing, considering how full of it you are.
roger
 
  1  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 01:03 am
@Lash,
If you had as much class and intellect as nono, you wouldn't have to ask.
0 Replies
 
wmwcjr
 
  3  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 01:08 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
It's slang for a fugly lookin' racist female like you.


I sympathize with you about the tag abuses and the "down" thumbings, but personal insults don't win arguments.
ossobuco
 
  2  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 05:23 pm
Well, this biscuit is cooked.
0 Replies
 
nononono
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 05:59 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
I sympathize with you about the tag abuses and the "down" thumbings, but personal insults don't win arguments.


You're right, I do use insults sometimes. But insults are also aimed at me constantly. It's just frustrating when I throw down solid logic, common sense, and good reasoning, and then instead of rational debate it's met nonsense tagging, thumbing down and not debating the issues. Or even worse, when a member is proven wrong, they refuse to admit they made a mistake!

Look at my posts further back in this thread where I completely destroyed firefly's and izzy's points.

What kind of responses did I get???
nononono
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 06:08 pm
@nononono,
People who can't debate the issues using logic and reasoning resort to diversion tactics. That's the bottom line.
0 Replies
 
Lash
 
  3  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 06:33 pm
I hope no one's actually bothered by this. Unattractive, predictably puerile and, I think now, to be stepped over, for me anyway.

Children playing on the internet. Meaningless attacks for sport, I think.

Knocking this noise off my boot as I did the misogynistic sock puppet he rode in with/as.

Wink

0 Replies
 
Lash
 
  1  
Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 06:42 pm
@izzythepush,
Good laugh today. Thanks, izz.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 01:24 am
@nononono,
mememe wrote:
But insults are also aimed at me constantly.


Oh boo hoo hoo. You set yourself up as the rapist's champion, you shouldn't be surprised that most people find your views abhorrant.

mememe wrote:
Look at my posts further back in this thread where I completely destroyed firefly's and izzy's points.


Where would that be then? It that right next to the post where you found a cure for cancer and brought about world peace?

0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2014 01:24 am
@Lash,
Thank you.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/23/2021 at 12:19:55