Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:29 am
@nononono,
DAVID wrote:
The salient consideration is that when a man of the male sex
hits a chic, he puts her into danger, whereas if a chic hits a guy,
there is very little likelihood of harm to him
nononono wrote:
So what you're saying is that literally every man ("if he is not sick,
or a midget, or a very, very young boy, or incapacitated")
on earth is stronger than literally every woman on earth.
No; that is overstating the case.
I don t wanna go that far, but for the most part,
the male is a lot stronger than the female,
such that elementary fairness requires restraint of male power.
I choose not to be guilty of unreasonable exaggeration.

David
nononono

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:44 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
for the most part,

David, your attitude towards this issue proves that it's an important issue.

Men and women both vary greatly from person to person in regards to how strong they are or how violent they are. What you're doing when you say that for the most part males are stronger than females is espousing a stereotype.

But for sake of argument, let's say that you're right and strength doesn't vary that much from person to person within a gender as a whole. Shouldn't women be expected to restrain themselves from hitting or hurting men too? Why is that viewed as acceptable or funny by society?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:47 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

And strength or body size doesn't even need to be a factor. I had a girlfriend punch me and give me a bloody lip once when she was drunk. She was probably about a good 40- 60 lbs lighter than me and a good foot shorter. But she had a bad temper when she got drunk sometimes. Do you think the police would've taken me seriously if I told them that my girlfriend beat me up???

And of course I didn't hit her back because society would have deemed me in the wrong if I had done that. And that brings up another privilege that women have in society that men don't. Society allows them to hit any man they want, and men are expected not to hit back.
The way u describe it, she slugged u once; if so,
then your safety did not require u to hit her back. U can sue her
and tell the court what u said here. If the court believes u,
then u 'd probably get a decent pecuniary award.
If I were the judge of that case, I 'd grant u a few $1OOO,
maybe $5,OOO for pain n suffering + expenses. That 's tax free.

Let me add that beyond some point,
the male does not need to continue to put up with being slugged
by the female; if she over-does it, then she activates the male's
natural right to self defense, by counter-attack.

Most of the time, the chic can be subdued
by relatively peaceful means, without hurting her,
e.g, by embracing her n holding her until she calms down.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:01 am
@nononono,
DAVID wrote:
for the most part,
nononono wrote:
David, your attitude towards this issue proves that it's an important issue.
I 'll take your word for it.

nononono wrote:
Men and women both vary greatly from person to person in regards
to how strong they are or how violent they are.
Yes.

nononono wrote:
What you're doing when you say that for the most part males
are stronger than females is espousing a stereotype.
Yes.

nononono wrote:
But for sake of argument, let's say that you're right and strength doesn't vary that much from person to person within a gender as a whole. Shouldn't women be expected to restrain themselves from hitting or hurting men too? Why is that viewed as acceptable or funny by society?
Thay shud. Thay usually DO, in my observation.
If she slams u in the mouth or breaks your property,
then sue her. The reason that it is deemed acceptable
or funny by society, is that the results r usually so harmless,
unless she uses a weapon like an iron skillet or a knife.
nononono

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:14 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
The way u describe it, she slugged u once;

She punched and kicked and spat on me repeatedly on more than one occasion. Like I said, she was a bad drunk. That time she also threw dishes and a picture frame at me. I could have easily been cut or even blinded if they had hit me in the eye. I locked myself in the bedroom until she wore herself out.

If the roles had been reversed and she called the police, they would've taken her seriously and I would've been in jail that night.

And it's never a good idea to try to embrace and hold a woman to calm her down while she's attacking you. I know that from personal experience, but honestly that sounds more like something you'd see in a movie from the 1940's starring John Wayne then something that would ever work in real life.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:21 am
It's true that women can be violent, and female brutes continue because it's an under reported crime. If nono, actually had that experience, he really should have called the police. Police tactics have done a 180 since back when I lived with an abusive man, today they will arrest the individual who has no injuries, or take both into custody if both are injured and leave it up to the courts to sort it out.

Sadly, men still are reluctant to report assaults by their wives or girlfriends, doesn't seem to matter how small or large the women are, there still is this lingering fear that they will be ridiculed for being unmanly. Anybody with children can tell you even a 2 year old can inflict harm, even though there was no intent. There is just too much violence, period.

However, I suspect, as did another member, this little slice of life sob story seems self serving. But, if he had a girlfriend, drunk or sober who split his lip, she should have been cited. Maybe nono, experienced what many battered women experience, in that he didn't want to make a big deal about it, she wouldn't have done it if she wasn't drunk and we were arguing. Both genders seem to feel that for some strange reason, they may have been at fault and provoked the violent reaction. In the cold light of day, and distance from the situation everybody, well almost, realize we are talking assault, maybe not crippling assault, but it's still assault.
nononono

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:25 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
The reason that it is deemed acceptable

The results are not harmless. And it's really sad because most men who are being abused by a wife or girlfriend usually won't speak up about it because they think they'll be ridiculed for being "beaten up by a girl". And unfortunately that's often true. I get the feeling that your view on this matter David, is shared by a whole lot of people. And that's one of many reasons why the men's rights movement is so very important.

nononono

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:38 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Anybody with children can tell you even a 2 year old can inflict harm, even though there was no intent. There is just too much violence, period.

VERY strong point and AMEN!

Quote:
However, I suspect, as did another member, this little slice of life sob story seems self serving.

And I could easily say that what you're doing with that comment is victim shaming me...

Quote:
In the cold light of day, and distance from the situation everybody, well almost, realize we are talking assault, maybe not crippling assault, but it's still assault.

It was a very complicated relationship I was in. I loved her very much at the time, but I'm so glad she's out of my life for good. There were many reasons I didn't go to the police, but I suppose the main one was because I loved her and didn't want to cause pain in her life. So I completely sympathize for women who are abused also. All I'm saying is that like you said, it's an under reported crime. That's one part of why I feel so strongly about the MRM. The movement really does good in a lot of areas including shedding light on the problem of domestic abuse.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 05:24 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

It's true that women can be violent, and female brutes continue because it's an under reported crime. If nono, actually had that experience, he really should have called the police.

Exactly, and whose fault was it that he didn't call the police? His, not society's, he assumed he wouldn't be taken seriously. If he had called the police and was not taken seriously he might actually have a point, as it is he has none.

That doesn't stop him constantly playing the victim card though.
Buttermilk

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 05:28 am
@izzythepush,
LOL so if a woman gets her ass whooped its her fault she didnt report it? After all how dare she try to dial 911 with two swollen eyes.
nononono

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 05:51 am
@izzythepush,
I wouldn't have even noticed your post izzythepuss, if Buttermilk hadn't commented on it.

Quote:
Exactly, and whose fault was it that he didn't call the police? His, not society's, he assumed he wouldn't be taken seriously. If he had called the police and was not taken seriously he might actually have a point, as it is he has none.

So, if a woman gets the living **** beaten out of her by her husband and she doesn't call the police, then it's her fault she got beaten up?

Wow, you're a piece of hypocritical, retarded **** izzythepuss. What you're doing is known outright as victim shaming.

It's never OK to abuse or beat the **** outta someone (unless it's in self defense). Never. Ever. Domestic violence against either gender is never OK. Ever.

So glad I have you on ignore.
BillRM

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 06:20 am
@nononono,
When my first wife attacked me I figure that she was trying her best to get me to strike her back to get the marks on her body that she could then show the police.

Even with zero marks on her and two witnesses to her attacked on me she still have the nerve to later asked for and received a do no assault her order from the courts.

Never enter my mind to call the police at the time and all I was focus on was filing and getting a divorce from her with special note after I saw she was willing to lied to a court.

Frankly I can not understand either men or women staying in relationships that have that kind of nonsense going on in the relationships.

I would lay down my life for my wife, but I would not remain in a marriage/relationship where there was physical violence happening.
BillRM

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 06:34 am
@nononono,
Quote:
And it's never a good idea to try to embrace and hold a woman to calm her down while she's attacking you

It seems to help me when my wife is yelling at me, not attacking me, to go to her and hug her at the same time telling her to stop it as she is frightening me.

That tend to side track her onto the issue of whether I am in fact being frighten or not by her <grin>.

But I agree with you that is not a wise thing to do if a woman is in fact physical attacking you.

Getting the hell away and then filing for divorce as soon as possible is in my opinion the best method of dealing with that problem.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 07:32 am
@nononono,
DAVID wrote:
The reason that it is deemed acceptable
nononono wrote:
The results are not harmless. And it's really sad because most men
who are being abused by a wife or girlfriend usually won't speak up
about it because they think they'll be ridiculed for being "beaten up by a girl".
And unfortunately that's often true.
There was a time when I was passionately in love with a certain girl.
If she had treated me that way, perhaps I 'd have opted to let her do it;
maybe not. Either way, it 'd be my choice. I really don t see any problem.
I remember another young lady hammering on my chest
with her little fists; I didn't mind. It felt kinda good.
I laffed it off. Humorous, but that was strictly a one-way street.
I 'd never have considered hitting her back. I was not mad at her.
I m not mad at her now, in retrospect. I never took it seriously.

nononono wrote:
I get the feeling that your view on this matter David,
is shared by a whole lot of people.
Yea.

nononono wrote:
And that's one of many reasons why the men's rights
movement is so very important.
I don t mean to offend u, but its not important to me.
The 11 goals that u mentioned don t mean much to me.

David
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:17 am
@Buttermilk,
You really are a sad twat, nonono didn't call the police because of his own issues, not because of anything that actually transpired regarding the police. He never said that he was too scared to call the police for fear of what she might do. If I had been assaulted by anyone I'd call the police.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:21 am
@nononono,
No, you're a sad pathetic individual, you didn't call the police because you thought you wouldn't be taken seriously, not because you were scared.

Please stop trying to pretend you're talking for men, you're not. You're talking for sad pathetic inadequates, men don't have the problems you have. You're not a man, you're a no mark.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:26 am
@BillRM,
Oh poor poor me, you sad sad loser.

Your ex wife had to get a restraining order out on you. That's the only established fact in your sorry tale of self pity.

You, Buttermilk and Nonono all need to grow a ******* pair.

(Note how I left Hawkeye out of it, because at least he's getting his oats, unlike you three losers.)
Buttermilk

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:51 am
@izzythepush,
I didn't read nono's response and in fact if what you say is true, I'm inclined to agree with you...Lose the twat thing, I'm not English.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:11 am
@Buttermilk,
It's more fun using colloquial insults against people who don't fully understand the meaning, than those that do.

I won't throw any more insults your way though if you reciprocate.
BillRM

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:28 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Your ex wife had to get a restraining order out on you. That's the only established fact in your sorry tale of self pity.

Strange logic as all repeat all information including the do not assault order came from the same source [myself], so how is one part an established fact and not the rest of the information???????

Do they teach elementary logic in the school systems of the UK or was you just out sick when that subject was cover in class?

1. Forums
  2. » Elliot Rodger
  3. » Page 57
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:53:26