izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 04:00 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

THIS!

Quote:
2) Not be genitaly mutilated against their will.

Now you've hit a sore spot. There should be a thread about this.

It's also nonsense.

Quote:
Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, is the ritual removal of the external female genitalia. FGM is practised by ethnic groups in 27 countries in sub-Saharan and north-east Africa, in Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan, and to a lesser extent elsewhere in Asia and within immigrant communities around the world. It is typically carried out by a traditional circumciser, often with a blade or razor, with or without anaesthesia. The age of the girls varies from days after birth to puberty; in half the countries for which national figures are available, most girls are cut before the age of five.

The procedures differ according to the ethnic group. They include removal of the clitoral hood and some or all of the clitoris, and removal of the clitoris and inner labia. In the most severe form (known as infibulation), the inner and outer labia are removed and the vulva is closed; a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual blood, and the vagina is opened for intercourse and childbirth. Health effects depend on the procedure, but can include recurrent infections, chronic pain, cysts, an inability to get pregnant, complications during childbirth and fatal bleeding. There are no known health benefits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
djjd62

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 05:13 am
@izzythepush,
i always assume that these male rights folks, much like the born agains of the tea party movement, would be more than happy with sharia law
izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 05:17 am
@djjd62,
They're not at all interested in male equality. As a male single parent I have experienced some, (not much,) discrimination, and feminists have always been a lot more supportive than sad, pathetic, "male rights," losers like nonono.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 05:46 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
i always assume that these male rights folks, much like the born agains
of the tea party movement, would be more than happy with sharia law
The Tea Party movement is pro-freedom, as I understand it
(except that there may be some anti-abortion sentiment among its members).

Liberalism and Sharia law are extremely anti-freedom.

David
izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 06:29 am
@OmSigDAVID,
The Tea Party wants to make us all the slaves of big business.
nononono

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:21 am
@izzythepush,
Anyone who seriously thinks that male circumcision is any less brutal or barbaric, or dangerous, or damaging, or medically unnecessary than female circumcision needs to watch these videos. You can hear straight from the horses mouth what doctors think about circumcision. (Warning, some graphic pictures NSFW).

izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 09:23 am
@nononono,
Don't be ridiculous. If you've got a problem with male circumcision take it up with those religions that carry it out. I've yet to hear any Moslems or Jews speak up against it.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:32 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
Anyone who seriously thinks that male circumcision is any less brutal
or barbaric, or dangerous, or damaging, or medically unnecessary than
female circumcision needs to watch these videos. You can hear straight
from the horses mouth what doctors think about circumcision.
(Warning, some graphic pictures NSFW).
When I was born, my father cheaped out
n I did not then get a circumcision. Fortunately for me,
within a few months, I got some urinary infections
such as to make it necessary. I 'm glad that I did
not get stuck looking like that!

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:35 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The Tea Party wants to make us all the slaves of big business.
No, not at all; just let the natural laws
of economics express themselves in liberty. I'm free; no problem.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:39 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

THIS!

Quote:
2) Not be genitaly mutilated against their will.

Now you've hit a sore spot. There should be a thread about this.
Few babies express their will on the issue,
one way or the other.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 03:36 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Few babies express their will on the issue,
one way or the other.

Quote:
The age of the girls varies from days after birth to puberty; in half the countries for which national figures are available, most girls are cut before the age of five.

Yep, 5 years of age to puberty, no drugs, and being cut with a razor with complications and no health benefits..... Yep...

Male circumcision - some health benefits ..
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 03:39 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Male circumcision - some health benefits ..

The gained resistance to AID's is by itself enough reason to ask all parents to circumcise their male babies.
nononono

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 05:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The gained resistance to AID's is by itself enough reason to ask all parents to circumcise their male babies.

Did any of you even watch the videos? Doctors address how the aids thing is untrue. Being circumcised DOES NOT stop the spread of aids. You still have to wear a condom!

Also, being circumcised reduces sexual function. It's been scientifically proven, that the foreskin has the MOST sensory function in the entire male body.

Anyone commenting on this, WATCH THE VIDEOS I posted first.
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 05:26 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I 'm glad that I did

Well why aren't females being forced to be circumcised then to "look better"?

Because I've certainly seen some long clits in my day that haven't been too photogenic!

And male circumcision is JUST as medically unnecessary as female circumcision is!

So again, my point is proven. Females under the law have the legal right to not be genitally mutilated. Males do not.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 05:43 pm
@nononono,
DAVID wrote:
I 'm glad that I did
nononono wrote:
Well why aren't females being forced to be circumcised then to "look better"?

Because I've certainly seen some long clits in my day that haven't been too photogenic!
Lack of jurisdiction

nononono wrote:
And male circumcision is JUST as medically unnecessary as female circumcision is!
My surgeon was RIGHT!
I have gotten no further urinary infections.

nononono wrote:
So again, my point is proven.
Females under the law have the legal right
to not be genitally mutilated. Males do not.
We do, but we dont exercise it.
nononono

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2014 06:02 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
My surgeon was RIGHT!
I have gotten no further urinary infections.

...and this is also a lie that surgeon's use to drum up more business. Again, please watch the videos I posted.

Not to mention, you have an astonishing memory to be able to remember something that happened when you were an infant. Are you in the guinness book of world records?
Buttermilk

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 12:37 am
The following video is very interesting and points to a lot of issues of this Elliot Rodgers issue. Initially I thought it was a flame video due to the Kool-aid man icon, but a lot of this video I can definitely relate to:

I suggest before some of the forum feminist fly off the handle, grab a drink and actually watch it because it is quite interesting. Then after you finish that vide please watch parts 2 and 3. The series goes all the way up to 8.

nononono

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 12:45 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
I suggest before some of the forum feminist fly off the handle, grab a drink and actually watch it because it is quite interesting. Then after you finish that vide please watch parts 2 and 3. The series goes all the way up to 8.

Bane is the ABSOLUTE best youtuber around.

So glad you posted this, because I probably would've eventually.

Even if you disagree with the men's rights movement; the UNDENIABLE logic and facts in all 8 parts of this series are IMPOSSIBLE to refute.

Please, everyone reading this, watch all 8 parts of this series! So informative! So incredibly important! Very Happy
Wilso

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 05:58 am
72 pages about a slightly autistic, mentally ill, sociopath. Giving the asshole exactly what he was looking for.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 06:01 am
@Wilso,
Are you talking about Eliot Rodger or nonono?

1. Forums
  2. » Elliot Rodger
  3. » Page 71
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:18:17