firefly

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 07:21 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
The extremists are the movement for the most part...

No, that's just a completely ignorant comment on your part.

The extremists never constituted a majority of those in the feminist movement, nor do they now. They have always been a tiny minority of an extremely diverse movement, and their concerns have been mainly philosophical issues rather than social activism.

And feminism, in terms of actual social/political action, is best represented by N.O.W.
Quote:

About

As the grassroots arm of the women’s movement, the National Organization for Women is dedicated to its multi-issue and multi-strategy approach to women’s rights. NOW is the largest organization of feminist activists in the United States, with hundreds of thousands of contributing members and more than 500 local and campus affiliates in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

And these are the issues that N.O.W. is currently concerned with
Quote:

Issues

NOW is a multi-issue, multi-strategy organization that takes a holistic approach to women’s rights. Our priorities are winning economic equality and securing it with an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that will guarantee equal rights for women; championing abortion rights, reproductive freedom and other women’s health issues; opposing racism and fighting bigotry against lesbians and gays; and ending violence against women.
http://now.org/issues/

Sorry to disappoint you, but N.O.W.--the largest organization of feminist activists in the United States-- is still committed to fighting for women's rights--including continuing to fight for the ERA. Nothing "extreme" or radical in their agenda. Unless you find the entire issue of women's social/political/economic rights "threatening".

And if you're looking for feminists with power and clout, those who actually influence government policy, I suggest you forget about academia and look at people like Sen. Claire McCaskill, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, and former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton...not to mention President Obama and Vice President Biden.
nononono

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 07:53 pm
@Lash,
Feminism is just as a hateful as racism. As an ideology, it is rooted in Marxism.

Please listen to the incredibly intelligent Erin Pizzey in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5-jqQYU1M
nononono

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 08:00 pm
@firefly,
You know firefly, you say that you're not a feminist... but you sure spend a lot of time defending feminism.

Seems kind of like how feminists claim they're all for equal rights, yet spend all their energy and time suppressing the voices of people who want to speak up about men's issues.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 08:01 pm
@nononono,
You do realize that feminism is a global movement to which the United States is quite committed. We now have an Ambassador-at-Large for Global Women's Issues, thanks to the influence of Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State.
Quote:
President Obama Signs Memorandum Institutionalizing the Office of Global Women’s Issues
by Melanne Verveer
February 1, 2013

I am happy to share some very good news. On Wednesday, President Obama signed a Presidential Memorandum ("the Memorandum") that will help ensure that advancing the rights of women and girls remains central to U.S. diplomacy and development around the world -- and that these efforts will continue to be led by public servants at the highest levels of the United States government. Secretary Clinton was proud to be at President Obama's side as he signed the Memorandum during her final week in office. And Secretary-designate Kerry said: "I applaud the President for institutionalizing these efforts and ensuring these issues continue to receive the high-level attention they deserve at the State Department, at USAID, and across the U.S. government."

In 2009, in order to convey to the world the importance of women's issues to the U.S. government, President Obama appointed me the United States' first-ever c And over the last four years, I've worked closely with and reported directly to Secretary Clinton on efforts to promote women's economic empowerment, to integrate women into peace and security efforts, to promote women's health and education, and address gender based violence. The rank of Ambassador has been immeasurably important in my ability to advance this work.

President Obama's new memorandum ensures that an Ambassador-at-Large reporting directly to the Secretary heads the State Department's Office of Global Women's Issues. Recognizing the critical relationship between gender equality and our broader development goals, the Memorandum also directs the appointment of a Senior Coordinator for Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment at the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to advise the USAID Administrator on key priorities for U.S. development assistance. And, to promote government wide coordination and new action across agencies from the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) to Peace Corps to the Department of Health and Human Services, the Memorandum establishes an inter-agency working group on international gender issues chaired by the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, in coordination with the U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for Global Women's Issues and the White House Council on Women and Girls. The working group will guide our government-wide efforts, promote the sharing of data and best practices, and ensure that all U.S. agencies are working together to maximize our impact around the world.
https://blogs.state.gov/stories/2013/02/01/president-obama-signs-memorandum-institutionalizing-office-global-women-s-issues
nononono

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 08:11 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
You do realize that feminism is a global movement to which the United States is quite committed.

Not everything the U.S. does is right. That's for damn sure.

I voted for Obama, but I don't agree with everything he's done. His administration's campaign about campus rape has done EVEN MORE to demonize young men. As if young men aren't disparaged enough.

Rape paranoia is an epidemic as far as I'm concerned.

Please watch this video. "She pressed a rape claim against him because she was angry he did not want a relationship with her"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgUuvQ4QrAI
nononono

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 08:20 pm
A feminist statement:

"Not all men practice violence against women. But all women live with the threat of male violence, every single day all over the world."

Now that same statement with the word women changed to whites, and the word male changed to blacks:

"Not all blacks practice violence against whites. But all whites live with the threat of black violence, every single day all over the world."

FEMINISM IS THE SAME THING AS RACISM. PERIOD.

END OF DISCUSSION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh6OM3Mii1Q
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 08:50 pm
@nononono,
Elliot Rodger hated women, he blamed them for making his life miserable because they ignored him. And, on men's sites on the internet, he found support for his hostile feelings toward women--and that support helped to convince him that his feelings were rational and justified.

His hostile feelings turned into rage, and generated fantasies of how to seek revenge...

Elliot Rodger had fantasies of holding women down and then raping them. That wasn't satisfying enough for him, so he declared A War on Women, replete with fantasies of putting women in concentration camps and starving them...

Then he posted a YouTube video announcing his intention to slaughter as many sorority girls as he could, and a very short time later, killed 2 members of a sorority outside their sorority house, and another sorority member, who was shot 5 times, managed to survive.

All because women ignored him....

Were women under any obligation to pay attention to him? What made him feel so entitled to attention and sex from females?

firefly

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 09:08 pm
Elliot Rodger wasn't the only mass murderer motivated by misogyny...

This mass murder also targeted women...
Quote:
November 04, 1991
A Texas Massacre
By Paula Chin

George Hennard's Mounting Fury—and the Lives of 23 Victims—Ends in a Rampage That Became a Texas Massacre

AS WAS HIS HABIT, GEORGE HENNARD Jr. stopped at the Leon Heights Drive-In convenience store in Belton, Texas, before dawn on Oct. 16 for a junk-food breakfast. He had been going there on and off for more than a year—a young man always in a hurry. He was ominous and brooding, with an unsettling hostility simmering in his eyes. "He seemed like he had a lot of problems," recalls cashier Mary Mead. "To be honest, I was scared of him." But that Wednesday morning, Mead sensed something different as she rang up his orange juice, sausage-and-biscuit sandwich, candy bar, doughnuts and newspaper. "For some reason," she says, "he seemed almost calm, almost friendly, for the first time I can remember."

Seven hours later, Hennard arrived at Luby's Cafeteria in Killeen, 17 miles away. It was lunchtime, and business, as usual, was booming. The kind of community gathering spot where people come to plan weddings, cut business deals or just chat and gorge on rich desserts, Luby's was packed with 150 people when Hen-nard's blue 1987 Ford Ranger pickup truck crashed through the plate-glass front window. Almost immediately came the sound—POP, POP, POP—as Hennard, armed with two powerful 9-mm semiautomatic pistols, began the massacre. With cold-blooded efficiency, he stalked the restaurant and chose those who would die—most of whom were women. "All women of Killeen and Belton are vipers! See what you've done to me and my family!" Hennard yelled, calmly carrying out his executions, often at point-blank range with a single shot to the head. "Is it worth it? Tell me, is it worth it?"

Among his victims, actual and potential, the terror and feeling of utter helplessness was so great that people could do nothing more than duck under tables, chairs and benches, clasping each other's hands and praying. There was no panic, no screaming, no mad scramble for the door—and the eerie silence persisted even during the lulls when Hennard paused methodically to reload his weapons and continue the slaughter. By the time police arrived, Hennard had killed 22 people at the scene; one more died later and 27 others were wounded. Exchanging fire with two officers for a few minutes, Hennard suffered four wounds before ending the madness: He dashed toward the rest rooms and, using the final bullet in his clip, committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.

Only 10 minutes had passed; still, it was the worst mass murder in U.S. history, and it left the people of Killeen (pop. 66,932) asking in anguish, Why? As investigators tried to piece together the fragments of Hennard's life, they found few could remember anything about the man called Joe or Jo-Jo (to distinguish him from his father), save that he was a loner, withdrawn and sullen. From what people could recall came a dark portrait of a disturbed young man from a wealthy yet troubled family who was known for his hatred of women and minorities, his violent temper and the angry, piercing brown eyes that made people afraid. But no one pretended to know what triggered the bloody carnage at Luby's.

Hennard was born in Sayre, Penn., where his father, Dr. Georges Marcel Hennard, was a resident in orthopedics. From the time he was 5, Hennard and his family—mother Gloria Jeanne and younger siblings Alan Robert and Desiree—were shuttled across the country as his father worked at various Army hospitals. "He was quite an outgoing kid," recalls Lou Catoggio, who met Hennard when both boys were in grade school and lived at the White Sands Missile Range Army base near Las Cruces, N.Mex. "Everybody thought he was cool. He was a good-looking kid. Everybody looked up to Jo-Jo." But all that changed the following year when Hennard got into a fight with his father, who had a reputation for toughness. "Joe came to school the next day looking like he'd been mauled," says Catoggio. "It looked like his old man had taken a butcher knife and cut his hair. He was never the same after that. He was completely introverted."

In fact, Hennard kept to himself throughout high school. "You never saw him with girls. He never hung around with anybody," says Paul Crowe, a neighbor at White Sands. "His parents never did care and were hardly ever around." After graduating in 1974, Hennard joined the Navy and three years later signed up with the Merchant Marine, working mostly in the Gulf of Mexico until 1981, when he set out on the first of 37 overseas voyages. As his sojourns multiplied, so did his troubles. He was arrested for marijuana possession in Texas in 1981 and had his seaman's papers suspended after a reported racial argument with a shipmate in May 1982. "He hated blacks, Hispanics, gays. He said women were snakes," recalls Jamie Dunlap, who briefly shared an apartment with Hennard in Temple, Texas, that year. "He always had derogatory remarks about women, especially after fights with his mother."

In 1989, shortly after losing his seaman's license again, for marijuana possession aboard a cargo ship, Hennard enrolled in a substance-abuse program in Houston. He began drifting from job to job, working on construction crews in South Dakota and Killeen and living part-time in Henderson, Nev., with his mother (she had divorced his father in 1983) and at the sprawling, redbrick colonial home in Belton that his family had bought in 1980 after moving to Fort Hood. In February 1991 he legally purchased two pistols—a Ruger P89 and a Clock 17—in Henderson. This past summer, his behavior became increasingly bizarre. Jill Fritz, 23, and Jana Jemigan, 19—two sisters who lived a couple of blocks away from Hennard in Belton and whom he had apparently been admiring from afar—received a rambling, five-page letter from him in June. "You think the three of us can get together some day [sic]?" he asked. "Please give me the satisfaction of someday laughing in the face of all those mostly white tremendously female vipers...who tried to destroy me and my family."

A week and a half before the Luby's massacre, Hennard picked up his paycheck at a cement company in Copperas Cove and announced he was quitting; he also wondered aloud what would happen if he killed someone. "He got to talking about some of the people in Belton and certain women that had given him problems," says coworker Bubba Hawkins. "And he kept saying, 'Watch and see, watch and see.' " On Oct. 15—his birthday—he spoke briefly with his mother on the phone. That evening, while having a cheeseburger and fries at a small grill outside Belton, Hennard exploded with rage as he watched television coverage of Clarence Thomas's confirmation hearings. "When an interview with Anita Hill came on, he just went off," said manager Bill Stringer. "He started screaming, 'You dumb bitch! You bastards opened the door for all the women!' "

The afternoon sun was bright, the air festive inside Luby's cafeteria on Oct. 16. It was National Bosses' Day, and Sam Wink, 47, an attendance officer for the Killeen Independent School District, and some fellow employees were treating their boss to lunch. The group was seated at a big round table in front when Hennard's truck crashed in, sending a wave of glass shards into the air. "I leapt into the aisle," says Wink. "Then I heard sounds like light bulbs popping." Hennard was shooting from inside the truck before he got out—a pistol in each hand, a cigarette dangling from his mouth, his shirt and pockets bulging with clips—and began firing methodically down the serving line of customers getting their food.

As people hit the floor, Hennard circled the room, slowly and coolly selecting his victims. Glaring at one woman, he said, "You bitch," then shot her to death. To another, cowering under a bench near the serving line, he said, "Hiding from me, bitch?" Seconds later, she too was dead. "I heard him snap in his third clip," says Wink. "He was about 12 feet from me. When he turned, our eyes met for a second. They were mean. There was a smirk on his face, as if he was thinking, 'I've been waiting for this a long time.' He was very intense, well-prepared, almost as if he had practiced at home. And even though he was yelling, he was very calm. The contrast between the fire in his eyes and the calm on his face was unbelievable."

Dr. Shawn Isdale, 31, a chiropractor from nearby Harker Heights, who was there with his wife, infant daughter and parents, also noticed Hen-nard's strange composure. "His whole face was completely relaxed, no emotion at all," says Isdale, who watched Hennard approach Steve Ernst, a friend of Isdale's who was hiding under a table, and shoot him. "I heard Steve yell, 'Oh, God!' and saw him roll over, grasping his stomach." Hennard then shot Ernst's wife, Judy, in the arm; the bullet went clean through and killed Venice Ellen Henehan, 70, Ernst's mother-in-law.

Between gunshots there was an eerie silence among the diners. "It was the silence of death," says Wink. "I guess everyone was waiting their turn." Auto mechanic Tommy Vaughan, 28, was certain his was coming when, during a brief lull in the shooting, Hennard began approaching his table in the rear of the cafeteria. Huddled on the floor beside a window, Vaughan hurled his 6'6", 300-lb. frame through the glass. Within moments, dozens of people were pushing, shoving and knocking each other down as they made their escape; by the time police arrived a few minutes later, a third of the lunchtime crowd had managed to escape. "As time goes by, I think about things I could have done that would have ended things more quickly," says Vaughan. "I don't know. But I'll say this: I now understand what it means to be paralyzed with fear. That's how we all were feeling."

Killeen is struggling with its grief. Last week, flags were flying at half-staff and the city launched a 30 Days of Unity campaign, urging everyone to wear white ribbons; by assigning such a deadline, residents were hoping in time to put the tragedy behind them. Families of the slain, survivors and even policemen are receiving counseling for grief, shock and stress.

Still, the mystery of George Hennard Jr. persists. Both his mother and father have declined to speak publicly, other than to say they don't know what caused the rampage; as of last week, no one had been able to locate Hennard's brother and sister. Murder experts have theories about Hennard's life of isolation and rejection and his pent-up rage at women and the world, but that offers cold comfort to the residents of Killeen. "We talk about it among ourselves, but I don't know how we'll live with it," says Elaine Wood, 47, who survived the slaughter. "Nobody knows why it happened, and they are never going to have the answers."
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20111193,00.html

Here's another murder, who, like Elliot Rodger, complained that women didn't notice him...and he lacked a girlfriend.
Quote:
Gunman in Pittsburgh gym massacre, George Sodini, planned shooting for months, his journal reveals
BY Jonathan Barnes In Pittsburgh , Corky Siemaszko
DAILY NEWS WRITERS/
August 5, 2009

They are the musings of a monster.

The frustrated loner who murdered three women at a suburban Pittsburgh gym before killing himself wrote a vile journal that revealed he planned the massacre for months - and "chickened out" on his first try.

Suicidal suspect George Sodini complained he'd had "no sex since July 1990" and blamed his parents, his siblings - even his preacher - for the fact that "girls and women don't even give me a second look ANYWHERE."

He placed a date of death - Aug. 4 - atop his Web site. He made it clear he didn't care who read his words.

"I will not be embarased [sic], because, well, I will be dead," he wrote in his final entry Friday. "Death lives!"

On Tuesday, Sodini strolled into an LA Fitness gym with four guns in a duffle bag and headed for a room where an aerobics class was underway.

Sodini pulled out two guns, both bought legally. Then he flipped off the lights and started shooting, police said.

Cops said he fired 35 times before turning a .45-caliber revolver on himself.

When it was over, three women were dead, nine others were injured and yet another disturbed gunman had etched his name in blood in the annals of American crime.

"He had no relationship with anyone at the club that we know of," local police Superintendent Charles Moffatt said. "He was hell bent on doing what he did."

Sodini's words confirm that. "Why do this? To young girls?" began his 4,610-word journal. "Just read below."

Sodini's first entry on Nov. 5, 2008, was a racist rant about President Obama and black men. The seeds of slaughter were sown in subsequent entries, where he complained about not having had a girlfriend "since 1984."

"Who knows why," he wrote. "I am not too ugly or too weird."

Sodini dismissed his dad as a "useless sperm donor." He raged against his "useless bully" brother. He called his mother "The Central Boss." He blasted his former pastor.

"This guy teaches (and convinced me) you can commit mass murder then still go to heaven," Sodini wrote.

A software developer for a Pittsburgh law firm, Sodini also ripped a colleague, writing that the "worst people by far are the religious types."

Sodini first tried to commit mass murder at the gym on Jan. 6 but lost his nerve. He wrote about trying to calm himself by drinking or getting high.

"I just need to use common sense, can't drink and drive etc.," he wrote.

Then, on May 18, Sodini wrote that he "actually had a date today" with a woman he met on the bus. And yet, in the same entry, Sodini wrote he was "TOTALLY ALONE."

In his final hours, Sodini added to his site the name of a woman who "had my baby in early 1991." She appears to have died five years ago.

Addressing his readers, Sodini concluded, "Maybe all this will shed insight on why some people just cannot make things happen in their life."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/gunman-pittsburgh-gym-massacre-george-sodini-planned-shooting-months-journal-reveals-article-1.395282#ixzz34OFu3Bwp
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 09:19 pm
@firefly,
According to Elliot he killed as retribution for his miserable life, which he blamed om most everybody. I know of no reason to doubt him.
firefly

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 09:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
According to Elliot he killed as retribution for his miserable life, which he blamed om most everybody. I know of no reason to doubt him.

But he dedicated the last portion of his manifesto to his War on Women, with an extended rant on his hatred of women.

He made his misogynist feelings quite clear. And during his shooting spree, that sorority house was his only predetermined target. I know of no reason to doubt him on that either.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 09:46 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
I voted for Obama, but I don't agree with everything he's done

Same here as I voted for the "gentleman" both times he ran for President however between the phony issue of a nation wide campuses rape crisis and setting up kangaroo courts to hang male students at whim and the tearing up of the US bill of rights for the benefits of the intelligence community I am not happy with him at all.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 09:48 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
According to Elliot he killed as retribution for his miserable life,
which he blamed om most everybody. I know of no reason to doubt him.
No. He was redundantly more specific than that.
His Retribution was for chicks' failure to socially approach him,
which he un-explainedly assumed to be their duty.
He also expressed malice toward young couples.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 09:50 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
setting up kangaroo courts to hang male students
WHAT 's this, Bill????
I must have missed something.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 10:04 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

DID you read the 140 pages?

Quote:
I had been rejected, insulted, humiliated, cast out, bullied, starved, tortured, and ridiculed for far too
long. Humanity is a cruel and brutal species, and the only thing I could do to even the score was to
return that cruelty one-thousand fold. Women’s rejection of me is a declaration of war, and if it’s war
they want, then war they shall have. It will be a war that will result in their complete and utter
annihilation. I will deliver a blow to my enemies that will be so catastrophic it will redefine the very
essence of human nature.
It was time to plot exactly what I will do on the Day of Retribution. I will be a god, punishing women
and all of humanity
for their depravity. I will finely deliver to them all of the pain and suffering they’ve
dealt to me for so long.

On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing
as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of
trickery. The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for
myself as my personal torture and killing chamber. After that, I will start luring people into my
apartment, knock them out with a hammer, and slit their throats. I will torture some of the good looking
people before I kill them, assuming that the good looking ones had the best sex lives. All of that pleasure
they had in life, I will punish by bringing them pain and suffering. I have lived a life of pain and suffering,
and it was time to bring that pain to people who actually deserve it. I will cut them, flay them, strip all
the skin off their flesh, and pour boiling water all over them while they are still alive, as well as any other
form of torture I could possibly think of. When they are dead, I will behead them and keep their heads in
a bag, for their heads will play a major role in the final phase. This First Phase will represent my
vengeance against all of the men who have had pleasurable sex lives while I’ve had to suffer. Things will
be fair once I make them suffer as I did. I will finally even the score.
The Second Phase will take place on the Day of Retribution itself, just before the climactic massacre.
The Second Phase will represent my War on Women. I will punish all females for the crime of depriving
me of sex. They have starved me of sex for my entire youth, and gave that pleasure to other men. In
doing so, they took many years of my life away. I cannot kill every single female on earth, but I can
deliver a devastating blow that will shake all of them to the core of their wicked hearts. I will attack the
very girls who represent everything I hate in the female gender: The hottest sorority of UCSB. After
doing a lot of extensive research within the last year, I found out that the sorority with the most
beautiful girls is Alpha Phi Sorority. I know exactly where their house is, and I’ve sat outside it in my car
to stalk them many times. Alpha Phi sorority is full of hot, beautiful blonde girls; the kind of girls I’ve
always desired but was never able to have because they all look down on me. They are all spoiled,
heartless, wicked bitches. They think they are superior to me, and if I ever tried to ask one on a date,
they would reject me cruelly. I will sneak into their house at around 9:00 p.m. on the Day of Retribution,
just before all of the partying starts, and slaughter every single one of them with my guns and knives. If I
have time, I will set their whole house on fire. Then we shall see who the superior one really is!
The Final Phase of the Day of Retribution will be my ultimate showdown in the streets of Isla Vista.
On the morning before, I will drive down to my father’s house to kill my little brother, denying him of
the chance to grow up to surpass me, along with my stepmother Soumaya, as she will be in the way. My
father will be away on one of his business trips, so thankfully I won’t have to deal with him. If he didn’t
go away on that trip, I might even have to postpone the whole plan because of my fear that I might
hesitate if I have to kill him. Once I’ve taken care of my brother and stepmother, I will switch over to the
Mercedes SUV, and drive it back up to Isla Vista. I will use it as one of my killing machines against my
enemies. An SUV will cause a lot more damage than my BMW coupe.
After I have killed all of the sorority girls at the Alpha Phi House, I will quickly get into the the SUV
before the police arrive, assuming they would arrive within 3 minutes. I will then make my way to Del
Playa, splattering as many of my enemies as I can with the SUV, and shooting anyone I don’t splatter. I
can only imagine how sweet it will be to ram the SUV into all of those groups of popular young people
who I’ve always witnessed walking right in the middle of the road as if they are better than everyone
else. When they are writhing in pain, their bodies broken and dying after I splatter them, they will fully
realize their crimes. Once I reach Del Playa Street, I will dump the bag of severed heads I had saved from my previous
victims, proclaiming to everyone how much I’ve made them all suffer. Once they see all of their friend’s
heads roll onto the street, everyone will fear me as the powerful god I am. I will then start massacring
everyone on Del Playa Street. I will pull up next to a house party and fire bullets at everyone partying on
the front yard. I will specifically target the good looking people, and all of the couples. After I have
destroyed a house party, I will continue down Del Playa, destroying everything and everyone. When I
see the first police car come to their rescue, I will drive away as fast as I can, shooting and ramming
anyone in my path until I find a suitable place to finally end my life

Females get some special attention in this plan, but he is out to get everyone. To claim that this is all about women is to miss read the guy.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 10:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

DID you read the 140 pages?

Quote:
I had been rejected, insulted, humiliated, cast out, bullied, starved, tortured, and ridiculed for far too
long. Humanity is a cruel and brutal species, and the only thing I could do to even the score was to
return that cruelty one-thousand fold. Women’s rejection of me is a declaration of war, and if it’s war
they want, then war they shall have. It will be a war that will result in their complete and utter
annihilation. I will deliver a blow to my enemies that will be so catastrophic it will redefine the very
essence of human nature.
It was time to plot exactly what I will do on the Day of Retribution. I will be a god, punishing women
and all of humanity
for their depravity. I will finely deliver to them all of the pain and suffering they’ve
dealt to me for so long.

On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing
as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of
trickery. The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for
myself as my personal torture and killing chamber. After that, I will start luring people into my
apartment, knock them out with a hammer, and slit their throats. I will torture some of the good looking
people before I kill them, assuming that the good looking ones had the best sex lives. All of that pleasure
they had in life, I will punish by bringing them pain and suffering. I have lived a life of pain and suffering,
and it was time to bring that pain to people who actually deserve it. I will cut them, flay them, strip all
the skin off their flesh, and pour boiling water all over them while they are still alive, as well as any other
form of torture I could possibly think of. When they are dead, I will behead them and keep their heads in
a bag, for their heads will play a major role in the final phase. This First Phase will represent my
vengeance against all of the men who have had pleasurable sex lives while I’ve had to suffer. Things will
be fair once I make them suffer as I did. I will finally even the score.
The Second Phase will take place on the Day of Retribution itself, just before the climactic massacre.
The Second Phase will represent my War on Women. I will punish all females for the crime of depriving
me of sex. They have starved me of sex for my entire youth, and gave that pleasure to other men. In
doing so, they took many years of my life away. I cannot kill every single female on earth, but I can
deliver a devastating blow that will shake all of them to the core of their wicked hearts. I will attack the
very girls who represent everything I hate in the female gender: The hottest sorority of UCSB. After
doing a lot of extensive research within the last year, I found out that the sorority with the most
beautiful girls is Alpha Phi Sorority. I know exactly where their house is, and I’ve sat outside it in my car
to stalk them many times. Alpha Phi sorority is full of hot, beautiful blonde girls; the kind of girls I’ve
always desired but was never able to have because they all look down on me. They are all spoiled,
heartless, wicked bitches. They think they are superior to me, and if I ever tried to ask one on a date,
they would reject me cruelly. I will sneak into their house at around 9:00 p.m. on the Day of Retribution,
just before all of the partying starts, and slaughter every single one of them with my guns and knives. If I
have time, I will set their whole house on fire. Then we shall see who the superior one really is!
The Final Phase of the Day of Retribution will be my ultimate showdown in the streets of Isla Vista.
On the morning before, I will drive down to my father’s house to kill my little brother, denying him of
the chance to grow up to surpass me, along with my stepmother Soumaya, as she will be in the way. My
father will be away on one of his business trips, so thankfully I won’t have to deal with him. If he didn’t
go away on that trip, I might even have to postpone the whole plan because of my fear that I might
hesitate if I have to kill him. Once I’ve taken care of my brother and stepmother, I will switch over to the
Mercedes SUV, and drive it back up to Isla Vista. I will use it as one of my killing machines against my
enemies. An SUV will cause a lot more damage than my BMW coupe.
After I have killed all of the sorority girls at the Alpha Phi House, I will quickly get into the the SUV
before the police arrive, assuming they would arrive within 3 minutes. I will then make my way to Del
Playa, splattering as many of my enemies as I can with the SUV, and shooting anyone I don’t splatter. I
can only imagine how sweet it will be to ram the SUV into all of those groups of popular young people
who I’ve always witnessed walking right in the middle of the road as if they are better than everyone
else. When they are writhing in pain, their bodies broken and dying after I splatter them, they will fully
realize their crimes. Once I reach Del Playa Street, I will dump the bag of severed heads I had saved from my previous
victims, proclaiming to everyone how much I’ve made them all suffer. Once they see all of their friend’s
heads roll onto the street, everyone will fear me as the powerful god I am. I will then start massacring
everyone on Del Playa Street. I will pull up next to a house party and fire bullets at everyone partying on
the front yard. I will specifically target the good looking people, and all of the couples. After I have
destroyed a house party, I will continue down Del Playa, destroying everything and everyone. When I
see the first police car come to their rescue, I will drive away as fast as I can, shooting and ramming
anyone in my path until I find a suitable place to finally end my life

Females get some special attention in this plan, but he is out to get everyone.
To claim that this is all about women is to miss read the guy.
I did not forget what u quoted,
but it stands in contrast to the bulk
of the approximately 14O pp.
The main (and repeated) thrust of Elliot 's chronicle
is his impassioned hatred of young blondes and young couples,
in addition to his little brother, who is only an afterthought.
Surprizingly, his step mother is only a secondary afterthought.

I thought that the fullness of his being out-of-touch with reality
was his belief that:
ElliotRodger wrote:
"When they are writhing in pain,
their bodies broken and dying after I splatter them,
they will fully
realize their crimes
."
This was in reference to random street victims
who probably never met him.
I 'd have liked to have argued that with him:
How can thay realize anything of that nature,
if thay never met u and don t know u??
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 11:21 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Elliot Rodger hated women, he blamed them for making his life miserable because they ignored him. And, on men's sites on the internet, he found support for his hostile feelings toward women--and that support helped to convince him that his feelings were rational and justified.

What exactly is your reasoning/point here?

ANY nutjob, I repeat ANY nutjob can get on the internet and find a sites/sources that sympathize with them. That's part of living in the 21st century! Any idiot with an internet connection can find other idiots to connect with. Same way that man hating feminist extremists can create sites to interact with like these:

http://www.ihatemen.org/

http://ihate-men.tumblr.com/

Quote:
Were women under any obligation to pay attention to him? What made him feel so entitled to attention and sex from females?

Are men under ANY obligation to pay attention to women? In this video I posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgUuvQ4QrAI

A woman felt entitled to sex and attention from a man who didn't want her. When she couldn't get that, she filed a FALSE rape accusation and ruined his life.

And posting other stories about men who killed women does NOT negate the fact that women kill men also! Should I post some more about Aileen Wuornos? Does that somehow make my point more valid???

Nutjobs exist in ALL races. In BOTH genders.

The reasoning you're exhibiting is the same kind of thinking that says that ALL black men who wear hoodies are violent criminals. I mean seriously, are you listening to what you're saying???

You're just pissing in the wind firefly. Nothing you're saying holds any weight because your reasoning is DEEPLY flawed.

You gotta let go of the prejudice. It'll destroy you...
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 11:27 pm
I'm going to use firefly's logic here and try to take this story from today's NY Times to prove that ALL women are thieves. I mean there were FOUR women involved here who committed fraud. Seems like rock solid reasoning that we live in a culture of misandry:

It seemed, at the time, to be an unlikely story.

A cardiologist from New Jersey had run up a six-figure tab at Scores, an expensive strip club in Manhattan, but was balking at paying the debt, even though he had built up his tab over three separate visits in November.

The doctor, Zyad Younan, claimed he could not remember visiting the club, despite photographic evidence that he was there. He offered what he thought was a plausible explanation: He must have been drugged.

Months later, prosecutors said he was right.

An indictment unsealed in State Supreme Court in Manhattan this week describes a criminal ring whose members drugged well-off men, took them to strip clubs and then ran up tens of thousands of dollars on their credit cards while they were incapacitated.

The group is accused of stealing at least $200,000 from September to December, including $135,000 from Dr. Younan and a total of $65,000 from three other victims — a banker, a hedge fund executive and a real estate lawyer.

Investigators from the Drug Enforcement Administration and the New York police arrested four women — Samantha Barbash, 40, Roselyn Keo, 29, Karina Pascucci, 26, and Marsi Rosen, 28 — on Monday and Tuesday. They were arraigned in State Supreme Court in Manhattan on multiple counts of conspiracy, grand larceny, forgery and assault. All pleaded not guilty and were released on bail.

The scheme alleged in an indictment filed by the city’s special narcotics prosecutor was as simple as it was effective.

It would start with a “fishing” expedition. Dressed to seduce, the women would troll high-priced restaurants and bars, looking for men with expensive suits and wallets full of credit cards, investigators and prosecutors said.

Once a mark was found, one of the women would flirt with him and exchange telephone numbers. A few days later, they would arrange a date at another upscale restaurant or lounge, often with other members of the ring.

In a boozy, warm haze of low lights and close bodies, they would slip drugs, including the tranquilizers ketamine and methylone, into the men’s drinks. The victims were so impaired that the women sometimes also gave the men cocaine to enable them to walk, prosecutors said.

The victims would then be taken to the RoadHouse club or to Scores, at 536 West 28th Street.

Once inside the clubs, the women would steal the victim’s credit cards, charge thousands of dollars in drinks and dances, and then either forge a signature or convince the impaired man that the charge was far less than it was.

Prosecutors said the women had received payments from the clubs for bringing the men in — a fixed percentage of the bills the men accrued. The owners of the clubs were not charged in the indictment, though Mr. Vitolo was accused of colluding with the ring.

Some of the victims, including Dr. Younan, woke up with no memory of going to the club the night before, investigators and prosecutors said. Dr. Younan went out with Ms. Pascucci, 26, who works at a boutique in SoHo, on three dates over two weeks before he learned of the charges on his corporate American Express card, investigators said.

“He wakes up in a hotel room in Manhattan, and he’s thinking he must have had a good time,” said an official at the Drug Enforcement Administration who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation was continuing.

Though no victim was identified in court papers, Dr. Younan’s lawyer, Michael Weinstein, confirmed that his client was “Victim 3” in the indictment.

Scores had sued Dr. Younan in April for refusing to pay the $135,000 tab on his American Express card. “We were always confident that law enforcement’s efforts would expose that my client was preyed upon by this ring and not responsible for charges to his credit card,” Mr. Weinstein said.

Alison I. Blaine, a lawyer for Scores, said the club would press ahead with the suit. “It’s still incredulous to us that he was there three times and all three times he was drugged,” Ms. Blaine said.

Investigators said that the ring was suspected of having drugged dozens of other men, and that evidence was still being gathered in those cases. The inquiry started eight months ago when one of the victims approached the Drug Enforcement Administration, a spokeswoman for the agency, Erin Mulvey, said.

All four victims tried to reverse some or all of the charges on their credit cards, prosecutors said. The women charged in the indictment took photographs of the men at the strip clubs and threatened to send them to their families and employers if they went to the authorities, investigators said.

Lawyers for the defendants said they would fight the charges. Ms. Barbash’s lawyer, Stephen G. Murphy, said his client, who is married, has a 20-year-old son and works at the RoadHouse club, denied the charges.

“She said she never gave anybody any drugs,” he said. “She never stole anybody’s money.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/12/nyregion/5-charged-with-robbing-men-in-strip-club-scheme.html?smid=fb-nytimes&WT.z_sma=NY_5AO_20140611&bicmp=AD&bicmlukp=WT.mc_id&bicmst=1388552400000&bicmet=1420088400000&_r=3
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 12:06 am
@OmSigDAVID,
What you miss is that the Federal government is demanding that all universities that received any Federal dollars set up panels to investigate and punished male students charges with sexual misconduct as define not by the law but by the colleges rules.

Instead of beyond reasonable doubt all that will be needed for male students to be punish is more likely then not standard and that is also a requirement of the Federal Government. Oh little things like the right to confront your accuser is not guarantee under these panels.

A duke student sentence to be kicked out of Duke under this panel system had just sue in a real court of law and the court issue an injunction keeping him for now in college.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 12:22 am
A really long really good piece that lays a huge amount of the blame on the parents for raising a narcissistic brat, though it was certainly the mom much more than the dad who was to blame.

Quote:
The worldview created in cases of overly indulged children is a sense that “I can do no wrong” and that others will do their bidding. As long as these children remain in the mini Garden of Eden their parents have constructed for them, their mental model is in relative harmony with the world and all is well. However, as the child gets a bit older and goes off to school, things get ugly.

The real world doesn’t operate according to the same rules that the indulged child has internalized. Others don’t treat him like a prince, and when he asserts his needs more aggressively, or attempts to bully others into getting his way, he gets rejected or even beat up. Such rejection is a radically foreign and painful experience for a child who has never learned to deal with hardship or disappointment, but has only been taught that he’s the most wonderful creature in the world. In Rodger’s words, “I don’t understand why you’re so repulsed by me. It’s ridiculous. …I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy. … It’s such an injustice, because I’m so magnificent.”

The constant rejection these types of kids receive away from home is genuinely incomprehensible to them. Their ingrained reaction — to bully others into getting their way — only elicits more rejection, and a vicious cycle develops. At home the world is their oyster, while in the outside world they are ostracized and humiliated. It’s a profoundly disorienting, disturbing experience, with only one way out — altering one’s view of the world.

Sadly, in the case of Rodger and many others, their reaction to the world’s rejection is not to humble themselves and learn to develop sensitivity to others, but instead to inflate their grandiosity even more. As Rodger declares, “I will not bow down and accept such a horrific fate. … I am better than all of them. I am a god. Exacting my Retribution is my way of proving my true worth to the world.”

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2014/06/10/the-psychology-of-elliot-rodger/

Dr. David Gustaf Thompson holds a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology. He is a licensed, practicing psychologist in Minneapolis, MN. He teaches psychology at The Minnesota School of Professional Psychology, The Minnesota Psychoanalytic Society, and Chiron: Center for Integral-Relational Studies

A slightly different twist on what I was claiming, but close. It is a strong repudiation of Fireflys claim that the parents did a reasonably good job with this kid.

I cant imagine that any such reality with prompt Barbara Walters to attempt to get between pops and his desire to cry for the victims on national TV. It will be really good TV, why mess it up with pointing out that pops hold a large share of the blame for a bunch of dead young people?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 01:59 am
@FOUND SOUL,
5 years ago he looked up the Columbine High School Massacre.

7 years ago he agreed that sexual slavery from the Army against Japanese women was justified.

Even in that post he talks of soaking people with chocolate milk.

He seems to have left WOW and other games 2 - 3 years ago. He seemed to have joined those sites in 2012 onwards.

Yet, 7 years ago at just 15, he thought it was justified for the Army to rape Japanese women because they were servicing man kind and had no other way to have sex. 5 years ago he spent time studying a mass murder at 17.

These things were in his head from 15, maybe justified more so from the Forums but definitely already there in his head way before and not long really after puberty.

Don't you find that strange? Elliot states "for the past 8 years" but, his inner thought of rape and murder happened at around 15-17

1. Forums
  2. » Elliot Rodger
  3. » Page 51
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 02:04:18