OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 08:57 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
I am appalled that you dont mention the anti male culture of the schools.
nononono wrote:
I apologize. There is indeed a very anti-male culture in schools.
From elementary all the way up to especially college
where every male on campus is seen as a rapist in waiting.
From kindergarten thru doctorate,
I never saw any element of that, however slight; not expressed, not implied.

Can we have some examples
of the alleged "anti-male culture in schools" ???

nononono wrote:
The world and society as it stands right now does not have much
if any empathy towards men. And empathy is what is needed.
Do we NEED empathy?????
It never occurred to me that I need empathy.

It strikes me as very odd that anyone thinks this is a problem.

David
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:02 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
So do gun laws for God's sake (it should not be this easy to attain all that ammo.)

America is a Free country. People have the Right to buy ammo for their guns.

That is not going to change.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:04 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Quote:
But when the men's rights movement starts arguing that if women would just shut up and put out to prevent these kinds of murders I back away from any merit their arguments may have elsewhere.

The men's rights movement is not arguing this at all, and this young man does not represent them.

I just think it's very telling how much opposition there is against a movement that simply wants men's issues to be addressed, where a hateful ideology that women are more deserving of privilege in society is accepted and largy unquestioned.

When did you first learn that you are dumber than a bag of of hair clippings? I kind of get it. I remember reading articles geared towards 13 year old girls on how to attract boys. The advice was to learn all about the boys interests, so you can lose all of your interests to make yourself more intriguing to 14 year old boys. I guess it sucks now that girls learn how to think. Pity, too bad all you sob sisters used to women fussing all over you because you are boys, never learned how to become men. I know, it's more fun to be 10, but if you're lucky, you get to be 30. Pay attention, and learn how to be responsible people, whether male or female.
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:04 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

...part of the reason we will continue to have mass shootings.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:06 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Quote:

Free and congenitally stupid. Congrats, mr. stupid.
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:09 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
of the alleged "anti-male culture in schools" ??

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?1029-Misandry-in-schools

Quote:
Do we NEED empathy?????

Are you being serious?

Yes, we need empathy and compassion in society.
firefly

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:10 pm
Quote:
Isla Vista slayings: Friends of Elliot Rodger's roommates speak out
By Harriet Ryan
May 26, 2014

Friends and classmates of three victims said Monday they were struggling with the idea that mass killer Elliot Rodger had overpowered and killed three grown men by himself in his Isla Vista apartment without any noise to attract neighbors..

Weihan “David” Wang, 20, and two other UCSB undergraduates, Cheng Yuan “James” Hong, 20, and George Chen, 19, were found stabbed to death in the rental they shared with Rodger, 22. Authorities say he killed the trio before embarking on a shooting rampage that left three more dead and 13 wounded Friday.

“If a person was in danger for his life, I think he would try everything to escape. From a door. From a window,” said Zhe Lu, a computer science major who knew the victims. “It keeps making me wonder if there is a second killer.”

Bonan Yan, another computer science major who took classes with the men, added, “It’s kind of unbelievable.”

On April 27, Wang told Guo via text message that he had signed a contract on an apartment near Guo.

“He didn’t talk about the reason he wanted to leave,” Guo said.

Friends said it was hard to see how Rodger’s rage at sororities and the campus party crowd had anything to do with the victims. Rodger outlined his rage and his violent intentions in a 137-page diatribe that he emailed to several people before embarking on his killing spree.

“Most Asian students here, the Chinese students especially, we are not into the party scene. We are just quiet and studying hard and I don’t think we should be related to this at all. I can’t figure it out,” Lu said.

“These are not party guys -- James, David and George,” Yan said.

Jane Liu, Wang’s mother, told KNTV on Monday that her son was upset by loud music Rodger played in the middle of the night and had decided to move to another apartment for the next school year.

Liu, a nurse, said she and her husband, Charlie Wang, were devastated by the death of their only child. The 20-year-old, a graduate of Fremont Christian School, was planning to spend the summer with his parents in Fremont.

“What can I do without my son?” Liu said. “My son, my whole life, I’m so proud of him.”

“I feel heartbroken,” Liu told the station. “I go to church a few times a week, donate, try to [be] nice to everybody. I don’t understand why this happened to me.”
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-isla-vista-shootings-friends-of-elliot-rodgers-roommates-speak-out-20140526-story.html

I wonder if Rodgers could have drugged them before he killed them.

They might not yet have toxicology tests back.

The police might also know more than they are saying right now.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:11 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
You're just proving that you don't have empathy for men or men's issues. Shocker.

It can safely be said that Ossobuco lacks any empathy whatsoever.

I don't want to take the thread off topic, but you should see her when she tries to whitewash intentionally sending innocent people to prison.
0 Replies

nononono

@boomerang,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boys_are_stupid,_throw_rocks_at_them!_controversy
0 Replies

oralloy

@nononono,
nononono wrote:

If people shifted to bombings instead of going on shooting sprees, I doubt it would change things for the better.

But regardless, Freedom trumps all else.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:26 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

nononono wrote:

If people shifted to bombings instead of going on shooting sprees,
I doubt it would change things for the better.

SO STIPULATED !

David
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
If people shifted to bombings instead of going on shooting sprees, I doubt it would change things for the better.

My personal opinion is that guns in society the way it is today lead to violence.

However I see guns as being an important thing for people to have in about 2030 or 2040 when the singularity happens...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:33 pm
@nononono,
DAVID wrote:
of the alleged "anti-male culture in schools" ??

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?1029-Misandry-in-schools

DAVID wrote:
Do we NEED empathy?????

nononono wrote:
Are you being serious?

Yes, we need empathy and compassion in society.
I don t feel a need for that.
Over many years, decades n centuries, I never thought of that.

David
nononono

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:35 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Over many years, decades n centuries, I never thought of that.

How old are you? Is your real name Yoda? Very Happy
ossobuco

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:40 pm
@nononono,
Quite the contrary.

You do not know me at all.

But you do seem to be a new poster with an agenda.

Most of us actually care about the people killed in this massacre, whatever our differing takes.

ossobuco

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:42 pm
@firefly,
I agree, but don't they will have any room to live, with the buzzards.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:43 pm
Well, he had premeditated the killings of his roommates...and he planned to kill members of his family as well. It's amazing how much he was able to keep concealed from those around him. But, he wrote it all down...
Quote:
It’ll be studied for years. When 22-year-old Isla Vista shooter Elliot Rodgers mailed his 140 page manifesto detailing his life and his evolution to deciding to kill woman for rejecting him and guys for getting the women, he clearly felt it would live as a testament to himself since killing himself in the end was a longstanding part of his plan. Instead, it’ll be studied for years by psychiatrists and police as one of the most detailed looks yet at the mind of a troubled individual who was ready to butcher countless people including family members and show no mercy.

Portions about his well-planned attack plan are HERE http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-isla-vista-document-20140524-story.html#page=1.

And you can read the ENTIRE MANIFESTO (Titlted “My Twisted World) without an editor, reporter or blogger summarizing it for you here. It reads like a (bad) novel and it became tragic reality.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/226068735/Manifesto-of-Elliot-Rodger

Some key points:

•He planned to first kill his housemates, which is what he did with the (unfulfilled) goal of turning his place into a private torture chamber: “On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of trickery. The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for myself as my personal torture and killing chamber. After that, I will start luring people into my apartment, knock them out with a hammer, and slit their throats. I will torture some of the good looking people before I kill them, assuming that the good looking ones had the best sex lives.”

•The most terrifying day in the months he hatched his plans is when his parents sent the police over to check with him due to suicidal and aggressive sounding like materials he placed on the internet. He was terrified the police would search his room and find his writings and ammunition but he placated them and they left. “he biggest fear I had ever felt in my life overcame me. I had the striking and devastating fear that someone had somehow discovered what I was planning to do, and reported me for it. If that was the case, the police would have searched my room, found all of my guns and weapons, along with my writings about what I plan to do with them. I would have been thrown in jail, denied of the chance to exact revenge on my enemies. I can’t imagine a hell darker than that. Thankfully, that wasn’t the case, but it was so close.”

•He had planned to kill his younger brother because he had better luck with women and also his step mother. He feared his father might be there and he could hesitate.

•Right after he turned 22 he got into an argument and fight when he tried to push some women off a 10 foot ledge because they didn’t seem to be interested in him romantically, some young men pushed him off, and then he went back to try and get some expensive sunglasses back and was beat up. He was furious that not one person or woman seemed to feel sympathy for him or help him. His injuries delayed his murder plans.

•His own death was long planned by gunshot but he’d also take some drugs to ensure he died no matter what. He had no intention of ever standing trial.

•NOT MENTIONED IN MOST ACCOUNTS: He was fixated on becoming rich really quick using positive affirmations with The Law of Attraction and was enraged and felt like a loser when he didn’t win the lottery. When he’d get a lottery ticket and not win, it was a major blow to him that others won the big bucks he wanted. Passages on him playing the lottery and expecting to win and being devastated when he didn’t are almost as jarring and indicative of a troubled mind as the blood-chilling detailing of his thoughts on how to murder young people.

•He was a racist: “How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!”

•An attitude of entitlement permeates his writing, as it does the many videos of his now on You Tube. He took down his You Tubes when the police came, but put a batch up days before the murders.

For more details, and to draw your own conclusions, go to the original link and read the manifesto for yourself. You can find the entire document here
http://www.scribd.com/doc/226068735/Manifesto-of-Elliot-Rodger

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:44 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
If people shifted to bombings instead of going on shooting sprees,
I doubt it would change things for the better.

nononono wrote:
My personal opinion is that guns in society the way it is today lead to violence.
Yea, because there was NO violence before guns were invented.

nononono

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:48 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Yea, because there was NO violence before guns were invented.

Guns made violence more convenient and in part made this massacre possible.

Like I said, in 2030-2040 when the computers and robots take over I'll be all for everyone having guns.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 26 May, 2014 09:50 pm
@nononono,
I"m stopping here as I suspect I will learn more by firefly's next post.

Meantime, I feel like I have wandered into a wonderland of slippery pebbles and peanut butter.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Elliot Rodger
  3. » Page 14
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:26:14