wmwcjr

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 11:56 am
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:
So what comes next for me the gas chamber?

Rolling Eyes

I'm reminded of this gem of rhetorical excess by Pat Robertson: "Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to evangelical Christians."

By the way, as a Gentile, I find anti-Semites to be boring and/or disgusting.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
ehBeth

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 01:39 pm
@MarkC,
wow! that's one scary world you live in.

you might consider moving somewhere more conducive to your belief system.

Good luck!
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 03:39 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Nothing like white males to love macho behavior, and maintain a mediocre level of intellect in the popular culture.

Aw, you hurt my feelings! Crying or Very sad Wink
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 08:46 am
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:
The State is run by Corrupt Jews, Feinstein, Boxer, Jerry Brown.
R u sure??
Wikipedia says Jerry Brown's Religion is Roman Catholic.

His father, Pat Brown, Wikipedia alleges to have been
another Roman Catholic, buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Colma, California.

David
glitterbag

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 09:25 am
I don't know if this helps, but racists believe that if a last name could also be a color, TA DA, thats code for Jewish. This was explained to me by my husbands Aunt, who hated everything that wasn't Baptist, but yet her married name was Green.

Her family OF COURSE wasn't Jewish, apparently Green was the exception to the rule. Rascists discover all sorts of hidden Jewishness, but they are just sad, pathetic ignorant people, and need to identify SOMEONE, to hold a lower position on Gods happy scale.

My opinion is that MarcC (did I get the name right) is a frightened stupid person, who absolutely has to feel superior but also persecuted because he has no skills, no hope for a better job because of his attitude, so it can't possibly be his fault, it has to do with the Jews. This is too stupid on any scale. We should pity this fool.

I have to say that tossing in white Gentile women is somewhat novel. I've heard the complaint that women are taking jobs that rightfully belong to men, but his take is new for me.

And for clarity sake, I think such ideas are held by vile rascists who are crazier than outhouse rats. If we ignore them, I hope they will just choke on their own bile, and become extinct.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 10:42 am
@glitterbag,
We don't dare ignore them. Exposure is their enemy.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 10:51 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I don't know if this helps, but racists believe that if a last name could also be a color, TA DA, thats code for Jewish.
This was explained to me by my husbands Aunt, who hated everything that wasn't Baptist, but yet her married name was Green.

Her family OF COURSE wasn't Jewish, apparently Green was the exception to the rule.
Most of us remember Reichsmarschall Herman Goering declaring that:
"if one Allied bomb falls on Berlin,
then you can call me Meyer"
. Well, there was a Kurt Meyer,
who had joined the nazi party years before Hitler did
and who rose to the rank of major general in the Waffen SS.

I can t help but wonder how he felt after Goering said that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Meyer

glitterbag wrote:
And for clarity sake, I think such ideas are held by vile rascists who are crazier than outhouse rats.
If we ignore them, I hope they will just choke on their own bile, and become extinct.
WoW! It sounds like u r one of those "HATERS"!

I don t believe that it is worth the effort to hate.
Its too heavy a burden.

David
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 12:30 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Most of us remember Reichsmarschall Herman Goering declaring that:
"if one Allied bomb falls on Berlin,
then you can call me Meyer"
. Well, there was a Kurt Meyer,
who had joined the nazi party years before Hitler did
and who rose to the rank of major general in the Waffen SS.

I can t help but wonder how he felt after Goering said that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Meyer
What those few who are still alive and can remember that radio interview (it hadn't been recorded), Göring said:""Wenn auch nur ein feindliches Flugzeug unser Reichsgebiet überfliegt, will ich Meier heißen!"" (If only one enemy plane flies over the Reich, you can call me Meier.)

Kurt Meyer (nicknamed "Panzermeyer") joined the NSDAP in 1930. Hitler joined in the DAP (forerunner party of the NSDAP) in 1919. In 1920, the DAP was named NSDAP.
Hitler was member number 55, Meyer 316,714).

Hermann Meier's (Göring's) rank was Reichsmarschall (literal translation: Marshal of the Realm) was the highest rank in the armed forces of Nazi Germany during World War II. Göring was the only one with this rank.

Kurt Meyer was SS-Brigadeführer und Generalmajor der Waffen-SS
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 03:34 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
My research appears to have been in error,
in that, as u pointed out, Hitler joined the party before Kurt Meyer did.

David
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 09:15 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
And for clarity sake, I think such ideas are held by vile rascists who are crazier than outhouse rats.
If we ignore them, I hope they will just choke on their own bile, and become extinct.
WoW! It sounds like u r one of those "HATERS"!

I don t believe that it is worth the effort to hate.
Its too heavy a burden.

David

MarkC

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 10:59 pm
@glitterbag,
These are some strange replies. I am new to the forum and i think that people are shocked at the truth. if White men had a history month. people would be shocked about how they have been lied to. I have to fight all of the people on the forum by myself which is kind of unfair. What i can't find out is how many Jews are on the forum making these replies. Which is also unfair. The Jewish dominated news media is also unfair. Are there any Arabs on the forum, They would tend to back me.
roger

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 11:27 pm
@MarkC,
Ya mean, if any of us were Jews we should be required to wear a Mogen David?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 11:28 pm
@MarkC,
I'm a Jewish Black woman who owns a calendar printing company and we advertise on Jewish-owned television networks using money borrowed from my rich, Cuban father-in-law.

You want we should add a 13th page to our calendars so y'all can have your white history month?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 01:19 am
@Walter Hinteler,
How do u imagine Major General Kurt Meyer felt
when he heard Goering's remark of:
"you can call me Meyer", Walter ?

David
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 02:50 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Meyer, Meier, Maier, Mayer are among the most common names in Germany.

There were dozens in the SS and Wehrmacht (ranked colonel and above) with such a name.
MarkC

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 11:26 pm
@wmwcjr,
The Jews are really sick people. i mean the ones that run California. Jerry Brown and D Feinstein are mass murderers. They were behind taking 900 Black people from Calif. down to Jonestown in 1975 and had them grow opium in the jungle down there. Then when the mayor of SF Moscone wanted to bring them back to Calif. they murdered him at city hall and Dianne Feinstein became the new Mayor of SF. then they murdered the 900 Blacks down there and made it look like they committed suicide and drank poisoned cool aid. This is when they moved the opium crop over to Afghanistan in the spring of 79 and the opium crop has been there ever since. You have probably heard about how the heroin is coming into the US from Afghanistan Right. These are these Democratic liberals that people on the forum worship like gods.
0 Replies

MarkC

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 11:29 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
All the Jews pretend to be Christians and Catholic
0 Replies

MarkC

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 08:24 pm
@Butrflynet,
I would love to have a White male history month. BUT that will never happen.
0 Replies

MarkC

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 08:37 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Adolf Hitler was a Jew. The Holocaust was a Lie. just look at the facts. There were only 2 million Jews living in Europe when the second world war broke out. How could 6 million Jews have been put to death in Germany during the four year span of World War 2. Many of the Jews were expelled from Germany and they came to the US. Probably your relatives also came here too then David. So i am supposed to believe that 6 million Jews were put to death in Germany during the 4 year span of World War 2 by the German people while they were shooting at American and British planes. When did they have time to do this? I mean you are a Jew right how can you believe in such a tall tale. I could believe in santa and his reindeer before i could believe in the Holojoke.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Jewish News Media
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:56:43