Foofie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 05:30 pm
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

I just read the newspapers yesterday and found out that Steve Ballmer the Jewish former CEO of Microsoft was going to buy the LA Clippers from another Jew Donald Sterling. So this basketball team is going to change hands from one rich Jew to another rich Jew. When does it all end? This is even more proof that the Jews control the new media. How come the news media isn't telling anybody about this? The reason why Ballmer had to step down as CEO is that he destroyed Microsoft so the Jewish owned Apple and Google (Sergy Brin) could take over the Computer world.

All you are saying, in my opinion, is that without Jews there might be no Google and Apple, or Microsoft. Did technology outpace the non-Jewish world? Does anyone remember the Peter Principle? Don't assume that Jews usurped the making of these corporate entities from anyone. Non-Jews might have other things to do than advance the world's technology, since new technology is always a risk, and Jews have historically been only allowed to risk their money in new industries (i.e., Hollywood), while non-Jews stayed in more stable money makers, like steel, coal, railroads, etc. Don't worry, once Jews lay the foundation, non-Jews will slowly make their way into the industry, once it is assumed to be a money-maker, in my opinion. Think Christianity!
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 08:01 pm
@Foofie,
Don't get too haughty.
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/2.209/study-claims-jewish-poverty-rate-in-the-u-s-is-higher-than-in-israel-1.233403

And,

Quote:
By William E. Rapfogel
Published July 10, 2013, issue of July 12, 2013.
PRINT EMAIL
Share SHARE MULTI PAGE Related
Jewish Poverty Skyrockets in New York — Doubles in Size Since 1991
Poverty in the Orthodox World
The Undeserving Poor?
Forty years ago, the Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty was founded in response to growing concerns that Jewish poverty was largely overlooked, something that was too taboo to discuss. We were all shocked when the 2002 Jewish Community Study first showed that there were 226,000 Jews living in poverty in New York City.

Unfortunately the problem has only gotten worse. A new special report on poverty by UJA-Federation of New York in partnership with the Met Council, found that 565,000 New Yorkers live in Jewish households below or near the federal poverty line. Twice as many people live in poor Jewish households today as did in 1991, an unimaginable statistic.
Miller

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 11:18 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Think Christianity!

Can we take a vote?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 10:17 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Don't get too haughty.

Well, no solution was offered, so I did not know if Jews were supposed to be limited to a quota on "success"? But, what I said is true. Jews are allowed to risk their money in new, unproven industries. Gentiles make money in proven money makers. And, when the new industry succeeds that Jews played an innovating role, Gentiles jump in, and eventually through numbers alone take over. Funny, since the negative stereotype is that Jews take over. This is my opinion, but I might be more correct than not.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 10:24 am
@Foofie,
No, but the world's economy is not the result of just Jews. Many may have accomplished financial success, but one needs to understand under what kind of environment allowed those success, and to balance that out with the ability of the work force and infrastructure that allowed those opportunities. Jews by themselves are not all successful - and nor are other cultures and/or religious groups. Without the success of all the others, it would have been impossible for just Jews to succeed in this world.

Being proud of your own race and culture is natural. Most have their good and bad history. But also understand that other cultures have been successful in this world based on their culture.

Try not to forget this simple truth.

gungasnake

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 10:32 am
Not really up on Hollywood's take on history... But Hollywood's anti-Christian bias is unmistakable. I don't really see any difference between making a movie of "Inherit the Wind" and showing "Der Ewige Jude" on the big screen, for its "Artistic Value(TM)".... Anybody who'd do either is an asshole.
Foofie

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 12:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

No, but the world's economy is not the result of just Jews. Many may have accomplished financial success, but one needs to understand under what kind of environment allowed those success, and to balance that out with the ability of the work force and infrastructure that allowed those opportunities. Jews by themselves are not all successful - and nor are other cultures and/or religious groups. Without the success of all the others, it would have been impossible for just Jews to succeed in this world.

Being proud of your own race and culture is natural. Most have their good and bad history. But also understand that other cultures have been successful in this world based on their culture.

Try not to forget this simple truth.

O.K. I am not proud of Jews per se. I would just like them to be allowed to be Jews and live in peace. That even means that in the U.S. every Gentile that meets a Jew doesn't have to be intrusive to assure oneself "that this Jew likes me." Many Jews have a standard as to who he/she befriends. I actually liked it better 50 years ago when Gentiles avoided any interaction with me. Today they seem to need to feel that Jews like them, or at least doesn't blame them for the two-millenia of persecution. I just find so many Gentiles under-educated and intrusive.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 01:04 pm
@Foofie,
Being anti-social is your choice, and nobody will fault you for your narrow mindedness.
Miller

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 01:09 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Not really up on Hollywood's take on history... But Hollywood's anti-Christian bias is unmistakable. I don't really see any difference between making a movie of "Inherit the Wind" and showing "Der Ewige Jude" on the big screen, for its "Artistic Value(TM)".... Anybody who'd do either is an asshole.

If these movies are so anti-Christian, who is going to see them?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 10:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Being anti-social is your choice, and nobody will fault you for your narrow mindedness.

That's what is good about the U.S.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 10:36 am
@Foofie,
Correct. In addition to freedom of speech, we have freedom of 'narrow-mindedness,' and no one will be persecuted for it. Mr. Green
0 Replies

MarkC

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 10:47 pm
The Rockefellers the richest jewish family in America are worth an estimated 4 trillion dollars. How are the Jews supposedly starving in America. The Rockefellers created the war in Iraq . It was Jay Rockefeller that made up the WMD story while working on the Senate Intelligence panel. The Rockefellers own the largest oil company in America Chevron Exxon which used to be called Standard Oil. Before the war in Iraq when you pulled up to a Chevron Gas Station 0% of Iraqui oil was going into your gas tank. Today when you pull up to a Chevron gas station 12% of your gas going into your gas tank is coming from Iraq. The reason why people are not allowed to see this is because the Jews control the News Media. All of the people that protested against the war didn't know this
0 Replies

MarkC

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 10:52 pm
@Foofie,
This is nuts. The Jews are gansters that stole all of the industries away from White Men and are running these industries for themselves. Jews never created an industry in America. Why don't go back to the original article and re read the article before you make these comments?
Foofie

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 10:55 am
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

This is nuts. The Jews are gansters that stole all of the industries away from White Men and are running these industries for themselves. Jews never created an industry in America. Why don't go back to the original article and re read the article before you make these comments?

So what do you propose would be the solution?
MarkC

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 01:28 am
@Foofie,
I don't really know. i guess that i am just after the truth.
Foofie

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 12:53 pm
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

I don't really know. i guess that i am just after the truth.

The truth is that WASP's own and run the U.S. The fact that some Jews own this or that is just making the country richer and stronger globally for the upper class WASP's. If you notice Jews don't own much land. In a 3,000 mile wide country (the U.S.), land is the ultimate wealth. That is mostly owned by WASP's.

Mind you, I do not begrudge them one penny of what they own. That is the driving force behind anti-Semitism - begrudging Jews for not being the poor Jews of Fiddler on the Roof.

And, if the truth be known, the upper class Gentiles that own this country really are happy that Jews are in the U.S., since the belief is that Jews are a good resource for innovation. Innovation equates to more money for WASP's to have in the U.S.

If you are not one of the upper crust Gentiles, I am truly sorry for you, since you can possibly only see Jews as a competing demographic for the crumbs that are up for the picking. Try to get a hobby that builds your self-esteem would be my advice.
Miller

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:44 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie Quote:

"The truth is that WASP's own and run the U.S."

Please post the evidence for this statement.
MarkC

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 03:50 pm
@Miller,
What in the hell is a WASP. My new article about Larry Ellison that nobody has commented on yet is a Jew not a WASP.
MarkC

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 04:16 pm
One of the wildest things going on in Nutifornia right now is that the Liberal Jewish Gods of Silicon Valley namely Steve Jobs and Apple are being sued by 64,000 computer programmers in one of the biggest lawsuits in Calif history. This is even more proof that the Jews control the News Media because nobody will ever see this on TV.
Steve Jobs while at the helm of Apple was stealing information from his own employees filing a Patent and putting his name on it and was pretending that he invented these things. Jobs never wrote any code or invented anything. Then when all of his lies were catching up to him he simply vanished. Faked his own death. A week before his death he was fighting Samsung in court over use of Android that he bought from somebody else. Then a week later he died of cancer. People that are dying of cancer are so weak that they can't even raise their right had to swear on the Bible. Ken Lay during the Enron scandal simply died of cancer during the trial too. Lay was also in the Jewish/CIA fraternity.
This is an old trick of the Jewish Mafia that is also used by CIA people. When the heat was on and the cops were on the trail of Jewish Gansters in the olden days they simply pretended that they died in a gunfight of rival Gangmembers and then had a fake funeral. Then the cops would stop looking for them. I know all of their tricks. Can't fool me.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 04:17 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Foofie Quote:

"The truth is that WASP's own and run the U.S."

Please post the evidence for this statement.

I do not care what you subscribe to.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Jewish News Media
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:36:08