Foofie

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 04:21 pm
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

What in the hell is a WASP. My new article about Larry Ellison that nobody has commented on yet is a Jew not a WASP.

A WASP is a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. Those guys and gals that came here from England. Basically they were the only people that mattered before 1850. After 1850 Jews and Catholics came. Being newcomers they struggled to survive, while the WASP's were the literal early birds and already spoke the language and ran the government and many businesses and made small town America their enclaves.

MarkC

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 05:32 pm
@Foofie,
Will you please read the article. White men BOUGHT the land here this has been completely cut out of all of the History books in America and has been lied about through all of the television shows in America. It is even more proof that jews that hate White men run the News media in America
MarkC

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 06:10 pm
I ran into a Veteran a Marine the other day who was dying of Cancer. I let him go ahead of me in the line I was in. He did 4 tours of duty in Afghanistan. I told him: that whole thing is fake you know. It is just a big opium growing operation right :: he responded I know that now, When I went on my first tour of duty there there was no opium growing in that country. By the time that i went on my 4th tour the whole country was one big opium field.
This opium growing operation in Afghanistan has become "Problem" for the CIA they can't cover it up anymore. They are actually killing our servicemen in VA hospitals with Cancer trying to cover the whole thing up but it wont work. Over Memorial day our CIA President Obama AKA Barry Soetoro. Went over to Afghanistan and told the troops that he was bringing them home. The problem is that when they come home they will 'ALL' have the same story to tell that the war was just a giant opium growing operation run by the CIA.

Before Afghanistan the CIA people in California Jerry Brown and Dianne Feinstein took 900 Black people from Calif down to a jungle in Jonestown Guyana to grow their opium in that Communist country. The Mayor of SF at the time Mayor Moscone was going to bring all of the people back to Calif. but the CIA would have had the same problem They would have been telling people back in the U.S. that they were growing opium down there for the CIA. So What haappened is Mayor Moscone was murdered ay city hall in SF by the CIA: the murder was blamed on Dan White a CIA patsy and Dianne Feinstein became the new Mayor of SF. and the 900 Black people in Guyana were murdered by the CIA and they made it look like they drank poisoined Cool Aid and comitted suicide.

Look at the dates here Jonestown ended in Nov 1978 so the CIA moved the opium crop to Afghanistan in the spring of 1979 when the CIA first funded Bin Laden. The heroin has been coming into the U.S. since 1978 from Afghanistan. What a turnaround for Barry Soetoro our President. When he first became President in 2008 he pledged to send more troops and more money for the war in Afghanistan than Bush did before him. The Demorats who are "supposedly" the anti war party went ballistic over this. Now that people know the truth that the war is just an opium growing operation run by the CIA Barry has to do another turnaround. Watch this story in the news I would like to see how the Jews are going to try and do damage control about this.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 11:44 am
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

Will you please read the article. White men BOUGHT the land here this has been completely cut out of all of the History books in America and has been lied about through all of the television shows in America. It is even more proof that jews that hate White men run the News media in America

You seem to define white people as Gentiles? However, most Jews I've met were about as white as any European from northern Europe. And, if I understand your posts, you seem to think that the few million Jews in the U.S. are manipulating 300 million Gentiles. I think that could embarrass many Gentiles, if it was correct. Actually, it is not.

Where did you gain all this knowledge about Jews? Certainly not in a locale where you met any, I would guess?
MarkC

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:31 pm
@Foofie,
well Yeah. My articles are saying that Jews who are a very small 2% of the population are controlling 300 million other people in the USA. With their control of the news Media they have the ability to do just that. In all Communist countries the Jews who are the leaders of the Communist World order control all of the information in those countries. Humans can be controlled like Pavlovs dogs. But the internet is changing all of that. Nobody can censor the internet. its impossible.
Foofie

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 10:09 am
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

well Yeah. My articles are saying that Jews who are a very small 2% of the population are controlling 300 million other people in the USA. With their control of the news Media they have the ability to do just that. In all Communist countries the Jews who are the leaders of the Communist World order control all of the information in those countries. Humans can be controlled like Pavlovs dogs. But the internet is changing all of that. Nobody can censor the internet. its impossible.

"Humans can be controlled like Pavlov s dogs"? Are Jews making Gentiles salivate like Pavlov's dogs? The next time I see a Gentile salivate, I'll see if there is someone Jewish nearby blowing a whistle.

You still haven't offered a solution to the problem you claim to have identified..
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 10:23 am
@Foofie,
Actually, Foofie, the internet is one of the Potemkin villages - thus none of Pavlov's experiments work.
Foofie

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 10:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Actually, Foofie, the internet is one of the Potemkin villages - thus none of Pavlov's experiments work.

I don't believe the analogy of Pavlov's dogs pertained to the internet, but to the belief that humans can be manipulated like Pavlov's dogs (by the Jews, that the poster believes is in control of the media and worldwide communism).

Isn't it interesting that people today can still believe in Jews controlling Gentiles to their detriment. This might be why so many Jews believe that a Zionist state is necessary, even though there are a majority of people that do not believe in such canards.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 11:15 am
@Foofie,
Actually,in my opinion, all this centuryold talk about "Jews controlling the ......" is just pure envy. (And, some historical persons might have bitten themselves in the arse that they gave the "burden" of some businesses to Jewish citizens.)
Foofie

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 02:37 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Actually,in my opinion, all this centuryold talk about "Jews controlling the ......" is just pure envy. (And, some historical persons might have bitten themselves in the arse that they gave the "burden" of some businesses to Jewish citizens.)

"Envy" or "fear" of seeing that their world not really valuing their kind?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 12:01 pm
@MarkC,
Many communist countries do control the internet, and we also know that the US snoops on us against our Constitution.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 12:37 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie, you're wasting your time trying to reason with this guy. He's beyond reason.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 12:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Welcome back, c.i.! Smile
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 04:40 am
@wmwcjr,
Thank ye! Mr. Green
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Jewish News Media
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 01:53:50