dialectic principle

Arcades

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 05:48 am
there are endless angles from where I could relate this idea ; here I choose the so-called granted synopsis of motion.And this is of course in line with the non centrality analysis that I have put forward, therefore lets not start saying that Arcades is now saying that we are living in a giant hologram. What I am saying is that there is an overarching physical premise that renders the products of motion : construction and deconstruction of materiality in time ,as actually nonoccurrent,and that our perception of it occurring is merely perforce of our state within the universal system. If we take a look at causality we see a constant mechanism(except at a very small scale of size which is a equally constant mechanism that will explain soon).This constant mechanism is not the objects themselves .For we see variation in the resulting products which physically cannot alter the material principle of causality itself, which is to say that causality is true even if there are no objects in action making it plain to observation .For modern science to make sense this statement would have to be true.
The overarch is most indicative to observation as the determinable constancy of potential energy, which has never changed since the so-called beginning of the universe.

Arcades Cinza
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 771 • Replies: 2
No top replies

classicalcynic

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 05:51 am
@Arcades,
idk if u were joking or a cia agent infuriating to make philosophers look like cooks but this **** you were saying doesn't make any sense, u might want to go to the docter
0 Replies

classicalcynic

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 06:13 am
@Arcades,
or you could be rejecting reason, logic, and sense in some artistic way and should be hailed as a genius
0 Replies