HAVE I GOT A CHANCE?

chai2

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 06:07 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Were you born a complete dickhead, or have you had to work at it?

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 06:13 pm
Oh man, Boomer . . . you cleared it all up for me. Now i have a plan, now i have a chance!!!!!!!!

(Chai: hehehehehehehehehehehe . . . )
chai2

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 06:14 pm
@Setanta,
whoa hold on, here's an even gooder one!

0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 06:34 pm
@chai2,
Not as good as this girl: http://instagram.com/instagranniepants#
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 07:03 pm
@Setanta,
fur sure. Mr. Green
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 07:44 pm
@chai2,
She is.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 12:26 am
@Setanta,
If I bot you a coke or sumpin, would you . . y'know . . . kinda give me some pointers?
0 Replies

Marc Cobain

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 09:30 am
@Setanta,
Not sure, Nature V.S. Nurture. Most likely both.
But lemme ask you, were you born soo clueless as to what the opposite sex ACTUALLY wants?? Or did you have to work at it?
If what you say is true, then... You're literally a punchline without a joke, just a walking punchline
Marc Cobain

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 09:32 am
@boomerang,
Ha, nice. I think he's definately "in" as well. What a child.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 10:17 am
@Marc Cobain,
Marc, you might want to back up a tad. You must be new, so welcome to A2K. It might be a good idea to get to know some of the members before you jump to conclusions. This thread is a parody of folks who post with incredibly naive expectations regarding relationships or imaginary relationships.

I'm sure you didn't intend to come off as stupid, or incredibly immature, but you misjudged your audience. Members tend to be older here, and folks don't like to respond to puerile comments. Better luck next time.
Setanta

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 10:17 am
@Marc Cobain,
The clueless one around here is you, dickhead. You still don't get what this thread is all about.
chai2

Reply Fri 9 May, 2014 12:35 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

BTW, nice shirt Set.

0 Replies

Marc Cobain

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 04:46 pm
@glitterbag,
You're probably right, took an extremely lazy approach by skimming less than 15% of the "posts". No sarcasm, just 1st time doing "this". I apologize, especially NOW, that I've read more of the posts in this forum <-(I guess).
I appreciate the welcome, sincerely, & will try not to come across as "stupid", not for my sake, not much of an ego, & admittedly immature for my age. Only to be, I guess, more welcome. Just so you know, once again, NOT being sarcastic!
Also Yes, I am new to this. 1st time "poster", "blogger", whatever it's called. Never had a facebook, myspace, any of that fun stuff. The girl with the abusive boyfriend caught my eye on GOOGLE, & I felt compelled to sign up, and respond.
My responce to that was more indicative of who I am; since the words we use make up only 30% of "communication", the other 70% being tone in voice, body language, facial expressions, ect. Things we OBVIOUSLY can't express through text alone, I don't do well with sarcasm in text form at times, and assumed people were asking sincere questions only on this website. Yikes!
I hope you understand, and that you read my initial responce to the abused girl, I believe the topic was titled, "Am I in an abusive relationship?"
Also, once again, not being sarcastic! (3rd times a charm). Hope to hear from you again, and I'll leave you with 1 of my favorite qoutes, "The single biggest problem in communication, is the llusion that it has taken place" -George Bernard (I believe), <-could be wrong. Have been b4, & will be again; I gaurantee it. Take care glitterbag! thx 4 not being too mean
Wink
roger

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 04:50 pm
@Marc Cobain,
Yeah, we often do parodies of certain repetitive posts. Don't fall for the Western Breakfasts thing, either. It's ancient, and kind of hard to explain.
Marc Cobain

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 04:52 pm
@Setanta,
You're right, wasnt trying to be a "Dickhead", as you so eloquently put it.
Also, I would like to apologize to you & extend the olive branch of "peace". Will take more time & not just "skim your forum". Thought you were ACTUALLY being serious, and... Now I feel dumb. Being sincere, & once again, I apologize!
0 Replies

Marc Cobain

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 04:58 pm
@roger,
Thank you as well for being kind, I think I'm starting to catch on a bit. Never "done" this before. Like I told "glitterbag", I don't do well with sarcasm in text form. Also, Never had facebook, or Myspace. So... this is obviously new to me :/
felt pretty dumb for a tick
glitterbag

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 06:10 pm
@Marc Cobain,
Marc, I saw your response to the woman asking about abuse, but I only saw it after Set started this one. I was a little hard on you, but it was very classy of you not to bite my head off. So once again, welcome to A2k. You will meet some interesting and unfortunately some trolls? Enjoy your time, join in when you feel like it and ignore the stuff that's unappetizing.
chai2

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 06:34 pm
@Marc Cobain,
We're really a pretty good bunch of people here Marc, once you get to know us.

Well now, we've got to get to know you too!
victor12

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 12:26 am
@Setanta,
I think she is like you ,
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 01:40 am
i think she is like me two . . .
0 Replies