Let's change some people.

Mon 5 May, 2014 07:05 pm
I haven't written a text like this in english in a long time so my grammar and writing skills are pretty bad.( Been living in Brasil for the past couple years)
I probably reused too many words and made a bunch of mistakes, but I'm hoping to get some feedback on the grammar and the ideas. Please don't demotivate me, I'm just writing from the heart. Don't worry about punctuation and lowercase lettering, I think I can handle that. Also if anyone could help me organize my ideas, I would be grateful. I don't read much so that's probably why this text is so crappy haha.

it's hard seeing somebody you love struggle with something, it's even harder when you try to help but still feel useless
.always know You will never fully understand how somebody feels
. When you love someone you will do anything for
them even if it takes a toll on yourself. You can always make a difference in someones life, may that be talking to them
through their problems or just being there for them when they are in need of someone. Is there a better feeling than helping
others and seeing them overcome their problems?seeing them smile or laugh and knowing that it was you who made it possible
.there will be times when your efforts will seem hopeless, but having hope is the trait everyone must share. Be prepared
for the unexpected because life will most likely screw you over at somepoint. But be prepared to take your mistakes and make
them learning experiences. Let go of the weights that keep you from moving. Never underestimate yourself as you are whoever
you want to be. influence your children to be compassionate and kind people as we are all a result of what surrounds us.
Teach your childrens to be happy with what they have and they will never suffer from not having what they want.

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 885 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Thesis

Sun 3 Aug, 2014 01:09 pm
@maskdman,
Hi Maskdman, i think you should worry a little more about punctuation, try fix it and you'll have a nicer "view" of your text. You'll be able to improve it yourself as a first step. Good luck
0 Replies