THE COSMOLOGICAL PARALLEL CONTINUED:THE SHAPE OF SPACE

Arcades

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:06 pm
With the postulation of the cosmological parallel beginningly explained ,we have to address the issue of "the actual things we see". Now I don't want to give the impression that reality as we know it has now been given some intellectually conditional unrealness . We exist surely. We functionally exist our systematic pivoting in the universal system and therefore nothing is realer to us than what we say is experience. But there are modifications to be made to this general perception as temporality is now (dis-enchantingly for some) revealed as in-absolute.
The first thing I want to address is shape : of things ,of the universe. of course the geometricity that we see is subject to the cosmological parallel ,therefore in-absolute.
The "shape of the universe" is what I call pro-continuous.a shape that exceeds geometric capacity. if you start at one point in the universe and travel in any direction you would return to that very same point eventually.This is the temporalized statedom. I have included a so-called starting point as a factor of centrality ,a facet which is not true absolutely ,and also an end point. But absolutely speaking ,you cannot travel the entirety of the universe to get back to a starting point because our perception of points of space invariably is composed of the logic of points in time,therefore we perceive travel across space being invariably in time ,even the postulating of points across space in a "static reference frame" just for thinking per se takes time.
the procontinuous universe(the pro-continuum) is a fixed potential state,that centrally, geometrically, we cannot configure a temporal maximization of travel for. We can go as far ,but if we have to perceive a time for traveling ,as we do,we remain a singular function in the overall universal systematic ,in-absolute ,the sub-form of a noncentralent, absolute state.

we are not the first to say a procontinous universe(the appellation of pro-continuum is of-course ours).The individuals that postulated the pro-continuous universe said that traveling was possible ,for these individuals did not know the cosmological parallel. and the reconstructive logic that goes with it.

Arcades Cinza
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 463 • Replies: 0
No top replies