Wed 23 Apr, 2014 09:53 am
I acquired what I thought was a brand new stainless steel cooking pot recently from a garage sale. For $1, I thought it was a bargain too good to pass up. It's a strange looking thing with a lid, very short handle, and the metal is extremely thin. I did an Internet search, and discovered that Rostfrei is the literal translation for rust-free. The company seems to specialize in knives, and whilst they do make some cooking pans and pots, I couldn't find a match. They also seem to make tools, utensils and apparatus for hospitals, and now I'm not even convinced its a culinary device at all ! The insignia on the pan reads, Rostfrei asm 80 hk'. I have a couple of photos, but don't see an option to upload them here.
Curiosity has gotten the better of me. Can anyone tell me what it is ?
Ticomaya wrote: How to add an image to A2K in 6 painfully easy steps:
1. Navagate to "imgur.com." You can type those words in the browser address area each time, or perhaps if you're feeling adventurous, save it as a bookmark/favorite.
2. Click on "Computer" in the "Upload images" section on the page. You might have to look for this, but it's sorta toward the upper right of the page.
3. Navigate to your image on your computer. (Pretend you are going to email it to a friend.)
4. Click "Start Upload".
(Seconds later .... Voila ... your image is now hosted on the Internet!)
5. Copy the link to the image, which is found to the right of the displayed image. (I use the "BBCode" link, and just paste that directly into my A2K post -- it adds the IMG codes so I don't have to. Otherwise you can use the "Direct Link" and add those codes yourself.)
6. Paste the link into your A2K post (using the IMG codes if using the "Direct Link" method, or without using the IMG codes if using the "BBCode" method.)
again ... you have just added a link of your image to your post. Always preview to make sure it worked properly.)
Note: The IMG codes should like something like this, as they surround the link to your image in your post:
facebook is also a good hosting site...
"Rostfrei" means stainless steel
. With pots, it should be according DIN 1.4301
( X5CrNi 18 10 ), if it's at least a medium quality.