"Cram it, clown!" The Urban Legend of Bozo

cramit clownie

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 10:29 pm
@cavfancier,
hey im the kid from flint michigan the dude gave me a loaf of wonderbread/bozo bread and i told him to cram it clownie as i flipped him off this was in 67 or 68 in a freinds birtday party gary z
0 Replies

cramit clownie

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 11:04 pm
@Greyfan,
i was definetly on the bozo show in flint michigan when i was 7-8 yrs old at a freinds birthday party 67-68 everyone recived toys ect all i got from him was a loaf of wonder/ bozo bread and was insulted hence the cram it clownie..........gary z
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 09:45 am
@farmerman,
Well clowns are a common fear for children. I mean you teach them to stay away from strangers and here you see this apparant grown up with outlandish clothes/make up/ shoes - etc. And they are acting all goofy and weird. What is stranger than that.

No wonder our youth is so screwed up.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 09:49 am
@farmerman,
I had a clown hit on me too. Sorry but that outfit does not make a man sexy in any way.

A friend of mine once got hit on by a mall Santa Claus.

They are all weird.
0 Replies

jmemcse517

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 07:16 pm
@Greyfan,
Well Greyfan, I was watching Bozo onWJRT TV in Flint Michigan after school one day in aproximately 1973. They were doing a hoola hoop contest and 2 young boys in the audience were making a lot of noise and jumping around. Bozo walked up to them and said "Hey, that's not how we act on the Bozo the Clown Show, now is it". One of them flipped Bozo the bird and said "Cram it clown". I saw it - I remember it - it happened. That's all there is to it.
farmerman

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 07:30 pm
@jmemcse517,
There was a picture on youtbe and I dont know what it was called, but there were these two clowns doing shooters at a bar until one of em jst dropped under the bar like a rock. I thought it was funny.

STill miss the cav.
0 Replies

jo024bar

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 02:55 pm
@Greyfan,
i was in California in '68, my friend saw this personally .. Bozo 'went off'... . bunch of stuff happened /said, then the screen went blank for about 13 minutes..
0 Replies

abcrystcats

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 08:37 am
This happened. I remember it. It was sometime between 1968 and 1971. My brother and I were in grade school and we typically walked home for the noon meal in the spring and fall. It was probably spring. My mother would make us sandwiches, etc, and we'd sit at the kitchen table eating our lunch and watching TV on the black and white set she'd roll in from the living room. It was a little underprivileged boy on the show and he did say, "Cram it, clown!" after losing a contest of some kind. And Bozo replied, "That's a Bozo no-no!" in a somewhat anxious tone. Doubtless it was live television. There may be no evidence that it happened, but that doesn't mean it's a myth. It just means that show wasn't recorded or the recording somehow got destroyed or lost. I doubt this is a fabricated memory, though it's certainly possible.
0 Replies