Popeil pasta maker correct mixing blade

yarnert

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:36 pm
Hi everyone, i justfound a used Popeil p400 pasta machine. From looking online, the mixing blade in mine looks different from most I've seenwhile researching it. Mine is a spiral solid looking blade, while ones i've seen have multiple spikes off of a round center. Sorry for my possibly confusing description. Thank you for your help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,620 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

ossobuco

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:58 pm
@yarnert,
You need blades to make pasta dough?
yarnert

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 07:14 pm
@ossobuco,
By blade i mean paddle. The part of the machine that mixes the dough. Thank you Smile
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 10:01 pm
@yarnert,
What is it you want help with?
Butrflynet

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 10:07 pm
@Butrflynet,
If you need the manual for it, it is available on their website. While there, you can look at the photos to verify what blade it uses.

http://www.popeilfamilystore.com/pm.html
yarnert

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 11:41 pm
@Butrflynet,
The blade/paddle seems different to most that i've seen looking online it looks more like a spiral rather than he pronged one others seem to have. I'm wondering whether it is the proper part for mixing the pasta dough, or it is for some other purpose. Thanks for replying!
0 Replies

yarnert

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 11:47 pm
@Butrflynet,
I looked at thatsite but still can't seem to figure out the difference. I'm talking about the older p400 mahines. When you look at infomercials and other videos for the original product you see the proned blade. On some eba adverts for the blade I have, some refer to is as a sausage mixing blade. I was wondering if it is meantfor pasta dough too, or if I should find a pronged blade for pasta making. Thanks again!
Butrflynet

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 12:54 am
@yarnert,
The link to the manual I posted should have the answer for that question. If you haven't read it, please do so. I don't intend on reading it for you, sorry.
yarnert

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 10:13 am
@Butrflynet,
I already read the manual thanks. I was hoping someone on here had the machine.
0 Replies