id a print

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 02:36 pm
Can anyone help me with this print ?? I don't know how to post a picture so maybe I could email if to someone ? It's a large toadstool with mice drawn on it all doing different things, it is signed but can't make it out. !! Sorry to be so vague but can't really describe it anymore !! Just wondered if anyone could tell me anything about it !!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 655 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 03:20 pm
@kazel6777,
If it's a photo online already, that's easy enough, click on and paste the url (the row of letters that start with http:// on the top of the screen if you click on the photo) to the a2k reply box and then highlight it and click on IMG in the bcc button line.
To find the bcc buttons, you have to enable that in your a2k preferences. Once you do that, you don't have to do it again for years.

If it's a photo you have but haven't scanned or otherwise loaded to your computer, scan it or load it.

Then you can go to many photo image sites such as photobucket or imgur or tinypic and they will instruct you how to load it so that it comes out on their site as a reliably notated image to post in other places. These usually end in the letters: jpg
0 Replies