Suffering depression?

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 01:58 pm
Are you suffering with depression, severe depression, any form of depression? 

I promise you're not alone. I want to help you overcome your depression in what ways I can. 

Follow this link to help you get started on your recovery from depression. 

http://able2know.org/topic/239633-1
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 854 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 02:41 pm
@anonymously99,
You should invest your energy into helping yourself with your own mental health issues.

How do you plan to help others with it? Just filling a topic with bible quotes copied and pasted from other websites doesn't help anyone.
anonymously99

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 02:50 pm
@Butrflynet,
When some are depressed the last thing they care to do is research.

I personally didn't want to research. I wanted everything, the answers to overcoming depression right there. In one search. That is what I had hoped for qhen searching depression on this A2K site. Depression is intense. And it seriously goes to your soul. What's in your soul I wonder. God and Jesus Christ are in my soul. They have kept me alive. Trust me. The serious thought of following through with suicide has been there. It would had been nice if I would had started understanding at an early age. But I feel everything happens for a reason. Not coincidence.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 03:12 pm
@anonymously99,
All you are doing is avoiding the advice you got here to go see a professional for your own mental health issues.

As far as your wish to create a one stop source for others here, you might want to review the site's terms of service. Here is a pertinent excerpt:

Quote:
C. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. All the content of the service, including all postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never disregard professional medical advice because of something you've received from or read in the able2know service.

http://able2know.org/about/tos/
anonymously99

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 04:35 pm
@Butrflynet,
Well then this site should delete all of my posts and band every profile account I have with this site.

It would be best this site do as mentioned.
0 Replies