Wanna fight? Wanna piece of me? Do ya????? Huh?????

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:48 pm
BoGoWo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Just leave Bugs alone, all right???

(readies front mounted bazookas)

geez dL; keep yer halter top on!

I have no need to remove it to fire.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:49 pm
where there's 'smoke' eh? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:51 pm
Combustion? Kindly warmth? Toasted marshmallows? What, hmmmmmmmm?
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:54 pm
"Kindly warmth? Toasted marshmallows?"

with both barrels!! Shocked
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:56 pm
Spatchcocked fish perhaps, cooked over an open fire...
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 03:08 pm
more likely 'Virginia Slims' cupped in the palm of the hand! :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 03:22 pm
dlowan wrote:
BoGoWo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Just leave Bugs alone, all right???

(readies front mounted bazookas)

geez dL; keep yer halter top on!

I have no need to remove it to fire.

Is that because you're packing two 38's in there? Razz
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 03:24 pm
I keep my breasts in my clothing, and my weapons in concealed pockets, until they are needed - then they are in my paws. ok?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 03:30 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Ah - the Australians are what makes it so wonderful - besides - we are the place you wanna be when the nuclear holocaust hits, no? We have dirty great rocks, poisonous creatures to weed out the weak, (you hafta love 'em - you're a capitalist), nice shortish mountains, tropics, tundra, great deserts, beaches, no george Bush. You only think we are communist because of the terrifyingly right wing position you normally occupy. Come to us, and we will balance you - it will be like a great masage - get the kinks out of your thinking - you'll love it when you relax - c'mon - lie back- enjoy.....
You call that fighting?
Actually, it sounds rather inviting. Confused Idea

dlowan wrote:
No, no, Bill. You are a capitalist, and you have money? Right? I work, but am no capitalist, and have no money. Right? Therefore you must have MY money - you stole it, and I want it back!!!!
And therein lies the problem with the gimme gimme crowd. I only have my money, and probably not so much as you think. It is not necessary to be rich, or even successful, to understand the fairness in earning what get and getting what you earn. I was born very poor, but understood the concept from birth. It is precisely a selfish desire for more that motivates the layman and leaders of industry alike. Don't be sad... it isn't your fault. It's well known that bunnies have trouble focusing on objects near them and are utterly incapable of seeing what's right in front of their nose.

dlowan wrote:
if we are over-matched, how come we are so dominant? Who is the greatest cartoon character? BUGS BUNNY, right? Who is the cutest character in Bambi? THUMPER, right? Who is Beatrix Potter's greatest character? PETER RABBIT, right? Who is the smartest character in Winnie the Pooh? RABBIT, right? Who saved the world in Donnie Darko? The RABBIT, right? Who led Alice to Wonderland? The WHITE RABBIT, right?
Shocked Ah, I see. I guess you rabbits really can hold your own. Providing that is; you are operating from safely within the confines of a cartoon fantasy world. Laughing :wink:

Ps That ?great massage? still sounds enticing indeed!

Bill, Bill - you know you wanna relax - come off that hard, pointy, right wing peak you sit on so uncomfortably - by all means come to Oz - let us show you a kinder, gentler, way.....get the kinks out of that rigid spine - open you up to new possibilities...and recall that Bunnies, as prey animals - must have clearer, better sight than all who ar eranged against them...as for the cartoon world - well, remember I come from a country where the rabbit nearly took over - they needed all the germs and steel of the cursed opposeable-digited to come near to breaking us - and again we become immune to their germ warfare!!!! We are the strong! Why, even the bible speaks of our survival - just look up "conies" in your bible concordance.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 03:30 pm
dlowan wrote:
I keep my breasts in my clothing, and my weapons in concealed pockets, until they are needed - then they are in my paws. ok?

do you need a concealed weapons permit?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 03:32 pm
I'm a goddamn BUNNY! I don't have to obey human laws. Sheesh - read the act - does it MENTION Bunnies?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 04:32 pm
Bunnie's a real bitch.

However, I do notice , since my last visit, the meds must be kickin in. Shes past the manic stage..
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 04:33 pm
Amn't.

yer eyesight's fadin'.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 04:51 pm
Tisk, tisk. I come in ready to fight... and all you want to do is lull me into coming over to learn your kinder, gentler ways. Throw in a cute Aussy and maybe I'll take you up on it. :wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:09 pm
I'll throw one AT you.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:10 pm
And - there's more than one way to skin an Occam.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:14 pm
What makes Bunny run? should we ask John Updike?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:20 pm
or pink floyd
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:21 pm
We could ask Updike, but it would take him three novels to tell us.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:35 pm
i was thinkin' that since he's already got that whole rabbit thing down pat, a bunny can't be much more complicated. but then, this is a smoked bunny. that does complicate things.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 1.16 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 12:54:05