Wanna fight? Wanna piece of me? Do ya????? Huh?????

farmerman

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 09:54 pm
Florey just did some synthesis, penicillin was discovered and purified years earlier, by, "Not an AUstralian"

Dqabbler yes, but at least I can get something to grow without starting major fires in the grasslands.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 10:15 pm
hmmmmph, there was a whole thing on the radiodo today, about testosterone... heh.

A little matter that some of us share but you guys have to deal with MORE.

So what are you saying, there is something wrong with rabbits?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 11:35 pm
It's a POISON.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 11:37 pm
Don't you think there should be a special testosterone tax to support prisons since they are mostly populated by men?
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 11:40 pm
Adelaide tap water is a poison!

I say that, due to it's lack of convict heritage and the appalling accent of it's inhabitants, South Australia should be kicked out of the commonwealth!

There you go bunny, I'll fight ya.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 12:04 am
Nothing is going to make you bite, Debby?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 12:17 am
farmerman, be warned!
It is one thing to attempt & provoke the bunny, but another to provoke the whole of the A2k Aussie contingent! Beware: We might just form a posse & come looking for you! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil This could turn into a get farmerman thread! Laughing (An idea that truly grieves me, given our shared heritage.)

Besides, something tells me that Deb no longer feels in the mood to be provoked .... If your post couldn't do it, then what could?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 12:49 am
Oh - I'm provokeable. I am just at work.
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 12:52 am
Hah! Filthy snobby South Australians don't know the meaning of the word!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 12:58 am
You'll keep....
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 04:21 am
dlowan wrote:
Nobody ain't getting no tail.

's'why we're all gettin' so cranky... Deb just need to get laid.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 04:55 am
Don't.

need less laying...
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 04:56 am
Deb I thinks SP means with another person not just going to sleep, getting up and go to work, etc.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 05:00 am
So do I.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:19 am
Ok - I need to go to bed, so speed fighting - but first - I have just seen - repeatedly - TV ads for KY which warms as it touches, and thrush suppositories!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:21 am
Adrian wrote:
Hah! Filthy snobby South Australians don't know the meaning of the word!

Work? Yes we do - we read.

As for the hard water - it makes us strong and fit.

What doesn't kill you makes you strong.

Soft water wuss,,,,
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:22 am
dlowan wrote:
Ok - I need to go to bed,

Ready for pillow fighting?

http://www.hollyhockfarms.com/dreamdolls/images/pillow17.gif
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:33 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
dlowan wrote:
That men who smoke cigars have small penii-
Small compared to what? I can say with confidence that no rabbit is my equal.

Ah Bill - if you knew Bunnies like I know Bunnies.........:wink: You would NEVER say that.......

dlowan wrote:
That Australia is better than anywhere else in the world
Having just returned from paradise (Costa Rica); I can tell you this is absurd on its face. For one thing; Australia is full of Australians, who as a whole appear so far to the left it is sometimes difficult to distinguish them from communists.[/quote]

Ah - the Australians are what makes it so wonderful - besides - we are the place you wanna be when the nuclear holocaust hits, no? We have dirty great rocks, poisonous creatures to weed out the weak, (you hafta love 'em - you're a capitalist), nice shortish mountains, tropics, tundra, great deserts, beaches, no george Bush. You only think we are communist because of the terrifyingly right wing position you normally occupy. Come to us, and we will balance you - it will be like a great masage - get the kinks out of your thinking - you'll love it when you relax - c'mon - lie back- enjoy.....

dlowan wrote:
That capitalism is theft
Capitalism is "The unknown ideal" that is generally only criticized by the weak... those who can not handle the idea of being responsible for their own lot in life. [/quote]

No, no, Bill. You are a capitalist, and you have money? Right? I work, but am no capitalist, and have no money. Right? Therefore you must have MY money - you stole it, and I want it back!!!!

dlowan wrote:
That Bunnies are smarter than humans (remember - you only know three - me and Harvey and the fella from Donnie Darko - I know lots)
Rabbits, are hopelessly overmatched by virtually all predators, hence their need for hyper-breeding. Your quest is a dangerous endeavor, to the point of being on the verge of suicidal.[/quote]

if we are over-matched, how come we are so dominant? Who is the greatest cartoon character? BUGS BUNNY, right? Who is the cutest character in Bambi? THUMPER, right? Who is Beatrix Potter's greatest character? PETER RABBIT, right? Who is the smartest character in Winnie the Pooh? RABBIT, right? Who saved the world in Donnie Darko? The RABBIT, right? Who led Alice to Wonderland? The WHITE RABBIT, right?

Give it up, Bill - while you're behind....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:35 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
And here we can see the obvious genetic similarities between rabbits and chickens. I guess I?ll just have to paddle that bunny ass later. :wink:

As for cute? Couldn't say. I neither know what my fellow contestants look like nor feel qualified to judge the "cuteness" of fellow men.

Falls badly at first hurdle. Breaks leg. Awwwwwwwwwwww......
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:37 am
Back to squash more opponents tomorrow.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 01:09:42