Wanna fight? Wanna piece of me? Do ya????? Huh?????

blatham

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 09:29 am
ohhhhhh...a rumble!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 09:32 am
blatham
blatham, even worse.

A bumble rumble.

Even a bumble rumble tumble.

BBB
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 09:44 am
A quick survey of the scene brings this into view...

dlowan wrote:
Ok - I need to go to bed, so speed fighting - but first - I have just seen - repeatedly - TV ads for KY which warms as it touches, and thrush suppositories!

If this is the level of competition one might expect from the pink corner..."Everybody! Yoohoo! Stop your fighting this instant! I'm thinking of recessed lighting over the ring...ok? You know, maybe something a bit less New Jersey. I mean...how is a girl supposed to look half her age in THIS kind of light!?"
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 10:42 am
ms. buns if you lay in the specialty ky I will fight with you until one of us is a warmed and slick corpse.

Think of the pay for view income just here on a2k.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 11:19 am
dlowan wrote:
Ah - the Australians are what makes it so wonderful - besides - we are the place you wanna be when the nuclear holocaust hits, no? We have dirty great rocks, poisonous creatures to weed out the weak, (you hafta love 'em - you're a capitalist), nice shortish mountains, tropics, tundra, great deserts, beaches, no george Bush. You only think we are communist because of the terrifyingly right wing position you normally occupy. Come to us, and we will balance you - it will be like a great masage - get the kinks out of your thinking - you'll love it when you relax - c'mon - lie back- enjoy.....
You call that fighting?
Actually, it sounds rather inviting. Confused Idea

dlowan wrote:
No, no, Bill. You are a capitalist, and you have money? Right? I work, but am no capitalist, and have no money. Right? Therefore you must have MY money - you stole it, and I want it back!!!!
And therein lies the problem with the gimme gimme crowd. I only have my money, and probably not so much as you think. It is not necessary to be rich, or even successful, to understand the fairness in earning what get and getting what you earn. I was born very poor, but understood the concept from birth. It is precisely a selfish desire for more that motivates the layman and leaders of industry alike. Don't be sad... it isn't your fault. It's well known that bunnies have trouble focusing on objects near them and are utterly incapable of seeing what's right in front of their nose.

dlowan wrote:
if we are over-matched, how come we are so dominant? Who is the greatest cartoon character? BUGS BUNNY, right? Who is the cutest character in Bambi? THUMPER, right? Who is Beatrix Potter's greatest character? PETER RABBIT, right? Who is the smartest character in Winnie the Pooh? RABBIT, right? Who saved the world in Donnie Darko? The RABBIT, right? Who led Alice to Wonderland? The WHITE RABBIT, right?
Shocked Ah, I see. I guess you rabbits really can hold your own. Providing that is; you are operating from safely within the confines of a cartoon fantasy world. Laughing :wink:

Ps That "great massage" still sounds enticing indeed!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 11:40 am
"if we are over-matched, how come we are so dominant? Who is the greatest cartoon character? BUGS BUNNY, right? Who is the cutest character in Bambi? THUMPER, right? Who is Beatrix Potter's greatest character? PETER RABBIT, right? Who is the smartest character in Winnie the Pooh? RABBIT, right? Who saved the world in Donnie Darko? The RABBIT, right? Who led Alice to Wonderland? The WHITE RABBIT, right?"

Okay, let's get some facts straight here. Bugs Bunny is only arguably the greatest cartoon character. I could make an equally compelling argument for Batman. Thumper might also be (arguably) the cutest character in Bambi, but Bambi is clearly the most sympathetic, and therefore most likely to gain the viewers affection. Beatrix Potter....here is where I lose your logic. The overwhelming number of bad rabbits in the Potter books are mins. Only the mewling Flopsy and Mopsy wimmin rabbits are good. Even Benjamin bunny was an evil shite. So, I don't see why you would suggest that Peter Rabbit was the greatest Potter character ever in a 'wan't a piece of me' type of thread, unless you want to prove you are evil. Rabbit is not the smartest character in Winnie-the-Pooh, Owl is. The rabbit did not save the world in Donnie Darko as it was a figment of his imagination. Donnie's cathartic realization of what his broken mind was trying to tell him is what saved the world. The white rabbit did indeed lead Alice to Wonderland where she got hopped up on drugs, and nearly got her head cut off. Hardly responsible behaviour for a rabbit, although I will concede that the White Rabbit clearly had no intention of leading Alice down that slippery slope, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and too self-absorbed to realize the potential harm he might be bringing a curious, vulnerable girl into.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 12:18 pm
i think we should merge the "evil wimmins" and "wanna 'piece' of me" threads!!! Cool

now that's got potential!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 12:35 pm
Hoo yeah, I'm with you on that one Bo!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:00 pm
Merge threads? Beyond mins!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:19 pm
My agent is working on a mall tour with that ky thing....we're going to be rich!!!!!!

I smell franchise rights!!!!!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:21 pm
I smell gold-digging wimmins in your future! Be a wary bear, BPB
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:26 pm
Batman better than BUGS?????

A neurotic rich man, with an obsessive desire to root out the evil in his own tortured psyche, and a bunch of gadgets, better than Mr Cool himself?

Nyah, what's up, Clown?

As anyone who has ever read W the P knows, Owl is not clever AT ALL!

He cannot spell, he mistakes Eeyore's tail for a bell pull - he is a desperate poseur.

Now Rabbit - ok, a shade tense, a little pushy - but Rabbit has foresight and brains.

As for Potter - who is fighting about rabbits and gender? Peter - with all his evil - ROCKS!!!!

Who SAYS the Bunny in Donnie is unreal?

The White Rabbit was preoccupied - it was Alice's infernal curiosity that led to her fall...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:29 pm
I'm too damned lazy to fight . . .

Whoever, you win . . . 'k?

okbye
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:31 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
My agent is working on a mall tour with that ky thing....we're going to be rich!!!!!!

I smell franchise rights!!!!!!!

that just French franchise, that your smelling! Bi
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:35 pm
Mr. Cool - sounds like a cigarette add - some super hero

http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/26.gif

sure you don't mean Ms Cools! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:39 pm
Just leave Bugs alone, all right???

(readies front mounted bazookas)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:43 pm
blatham wrote:
A quick survey of the scene brings this into view...

dlowan wrote:
Ok - I need to go to bed, so speed fighting - but first - I have just seen - repeatedly - TV ads for KY which warms as it touches, and thrush suppositories!

If this is the level of competition one might expect from the pink corner..."Everybody! Yoohoo! Stop your fighting this instant! I'm thinking of recessed lighting over the ring...ok? You know, maybe something a bit less New Jersey. I mean...how is a girl supposed to look half her age in THIS kind of light!?"

Huh you dim-witted Dudley-Do-Right - that was a PRE-fight comment - turn on the light-bulb and READ - or get the horse to do it if you can't, ok?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:44 pm
dlowan wrote:
Batman better than BUGS?????

A neurotic rich man, with an obsessive desire to root out the evil in his own tortured psyche, and a bunch of gadgets, better than Mr Cool himself?

Nyah, what's up, Clown?

As anyone who has ever read W the P knows, Owl is not clever AT ALL!

He cannot spell, he mistakes Eeyore's tail for a bell pull - he is a desperate poseur.

Now Rabbit - ok, a shade tense, a little pushy - but Rabbit has foresight and brains.

As for Potter - who is fighting about rabbits and gender? Peter - with all his evil - ROCKS!!!!

Who SAYS the Bunny in Donnie is unreal?

The White Rabbit was preoccupied - it was Alice's infernal curiosity that led to her fall...

As for Batman, you are a therapist of sorts, you should understand how his journey is healthier than Bugs, who is simply in denial

As for owl, he is very wise, and perhaps not clever or familiar with spelling, or even the outside world, but that's what you get with true intellectuals. You said Rabbit was the 'smartest', something I still have an issue with. Had you said 'cleverest', that would be different.

On to Beatrix and your penchant for the 'rocking' evil of Peter Rabbit...you would have been much more clear had you said that in the first place. Now we all know you are trying to show you are evil.

As for Donnie Darko, the rabbit was clearly unmasked as a regular humanoid at the end of the film. If you had been paying more attention, you would have noticed.

As for your comments regarding the White Rabbit, I agree, but that Rabbit was still irresponsible.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:46 pm
dlowan wrote:
Just leave Bugs alone, all right???

(readies front mounted bazookas)

geez dL; keep yer halter top on!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:47 pm
Bugs has no need to deny - he is as one with the universe....I laugh at your Owl comments....what is wrong with stealing lettuces? What's WRONG with you? That Rabbit was my goddamn great great great great great uncle. Wotchit.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 05:46:14