Wanna fight? Wanna piece of me? Do ya????? Huh?????

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 09:10 am
Let's vote
Let's vote. Debby Lowan thinks she's entitled to be a debutant! Does she meet our social criteria? Is she fit to wear the virginal white gown to a coming out party? How far should she be allowed to come out? All the way?

Is society prepared to accept an 18 year old deb wabbit in girly clothing?

Let's vote!

BBB
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 09:21 am
I'd vote, but the "virginal white gown" thing is making juice come out of my nose...
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 09:24 am
Hey, pigs eat anything. Roast rabbit sounds pretty good!
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 01:26 pm
Virginal white I vote no. She may be a lot of things but not virginal that is for sure.

My goddess I hope not.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 02:25 pm
Sigh.

Nothing proper here to fight over, Sigh.
0 Replies

Eve

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 02:32 pm
Sorry I can't oblige Dlowan but you know us Kiwis are too well bred to pick on lower species.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 02:32 pm
The Rabbit Society

Quote:
The following house rabbit educational items are produced by Drollery Press. A portion of the proceeds of items ordered off this web page from Drollery Press will be donated to the House Rabbit Society.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 02:33 pm
Well - it's a work day - off you go to fight stupidty in government departments!

Ain't no fighters here!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 02:48 pm
How about...."A Modest Proposal". Sure Swift wrote it as satire, but I think it's a damn fine idea.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 02:52 pm
Look. You're altogether too bright for this ****. Don't deny it. We read too, you know.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 03:19 pm
Hell wabbit; half of my "IMO's" are provacative, to say the least. Pick one, anytime and we'll rock!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 03:25 pm
Put down the damn cigar, Bill - and let's step outside.

Wotcha wanna fight about?

Trying for a low blow, Joe? Well, ya missed.

You gonna eat yer young, Cav? What kinda sauce, clown reduction?

There IS no lower species than a New Zilluner, Eve!

I'll hafta look at your site later, Joanne - you'll keep...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 03:28 pm
Hey bunny, everything I know about eating my young I learned from you:

DebMark Rabbit Education Resource
Questions Submitted About Raising Rabbits
Mother Rabbits Eating Their Young.

Question I you could possibly help me with some answers I would really appreciate it. I'm raising angora rabbits and I've got 1 female I can't trust with her babies. She eats them. She has plenty of food and water, but there must be something I'm not doing, or something she needs. If you have any ideas or information I would really appreciate it.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
AnnaBelle
Answer People that raise a lot of rabbits occasionally come across a doe that eats her young. If this is her first or second litter, she may be forgiven for she knoweth not what she doeth. But if she eats babies with each litter, there's no sense in breeding her anymore. There is no known cause or cure. The problem is that rabbits do not have the same motherly instinct as dogs or cats who will protect their young. Some does will simply neglect their young and let them die. The majority of does, however, once they get the knack of things, will take care of their babies to the extent that their limited instinct will allow them. For instance, baby rabbits must remain in their nest box and not come out of it until they're ready because the mother will not take them back into the box.
As far as any rabbit eating a baby rabbit, sometimes it will think that a baby rabbit is a mouse or something and destroy it. Sometimes stress may cause a rabbit to eat its young. Some think that there is something lacking in the diet. In case this is so, offer some alfalfa hay occasionally. If the doe eats the babies as she is giving birth, I think it is because she doesn't know what is coming out of her and will eat the babies as she would her afterbirth. This is caused by inexperience being a mother, though, and she should be given another opportunity.

In any case, do not tolerate a doe eating the young after her second or third litter.

Debmark...now that's a giveaway.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 03:36 pm
Never had no damn young to eat - I am a careful Bunny - so your calumnies have missed their mark, and fallen from my snowy side leaving ne'er a scrape.....

Back to the baby burgers....
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 03:45 pm
I sez you're too smart and you sez I missed the mark. snicker.

'Ju craisy?

Not enough alfalfa.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 03:48 pm
Why is wanting to see a little fur fly, a few sparks sizzle, a few neurones fire, not smart, Joe?

Don't you sometimes long for some feisty, silly, gloves off, discussion?

Thing is, everyone, except that damned Bill, wants to fight personally - I wanna fight about ideas - you know, just oppose them cos I can, sportively.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 03:49 pm
dlowan wrote:
Put down the damn cigar, Bill - and let's step outside.
Shocked Where precisely would you like me to put it down? (keeping in mind; I am not a former US President)
dlowan wrote:
Wotcha wanna fight about?
I've smelled you hopping about during battles with Craven and others, and know you seldom agree with me, so I offer you carte blanc to choose for yourself. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 03:51 pm
I'm packing himself up in a big brown wrapping paper parcel and sending him out to you - he's in exactly the same frame of mind - and i have to LIVE with him Rolling Eyes

He'll argue til the cows come home

PS he's very fond of rabbit

....stew
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 03:53 pm
Dammit I thought it was sportively.

I haven't eaten enough of my young, I suppose.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 03:54 pm
You live with Bill, or Joe, Vivien?

Dammit, Bill - it is Monday morning here - I hardly have the brain power to wash myself and clean my teeth! You want ME to pick a topic?????

Hmmmmm - lemme think -
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 12:06:52