blood and urine doping tests

jmaguir

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 09:56 am
first of all, i need help with some doubts not people telling me if his is correct or not. I am perfectly aware of that. This is the issue, i used to be a regular consumer of weed. I was applying for some jobs, and one of them said i needed to pass drug tests. So i immedeately stopped smoking, my drug test will be next monday (two weeks since i stopped smoking). They will do blood and urine test. My question is, if i do the blood test and for the urine test i bring someone elses urine, will they notice? Why oe why not? Blood clears out of thc way faster than urine does. Ans yeah i wont smoke anymore, but i was hoping i could get thia job

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:03 am
@jmaguir,
Quote:
Blood clears out of thc way faster than urine does.

Source that alleged fact please. It sounds like an unproven bit of street logic. AKA not founded by actual science or physiology.

Quote:
i bring someone elses urine, will they notice?

How do you expect to smuggle in the urine? A water bottle? They're not going to let you take ANYTHING into the bathroom for your urine test. Some drug tests, the tester watches the person for obvious attempts at faking the results by smuggling in someone else's (hopefully) clean urine.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:08 am
@jmaguir,
Are you kidding?!

Firstly, it takes about 6 weeks for THC to not show up in your blood. Then there's something called chain of custody and the testing protocol. The procedure is such where if you're to attempt to bring someone else's urine, you'll be caught. You're risking committing fraud and at the minimum will face certain rejection for this job.

Why not either try to find a job that doesn't drug test or stop smoking, get clean until you get hired.
jmaguir

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:11 am
@Ragman,
The THC in blood has shorter detection time because it's done directly for THC and not the metabolites. Depending on the dose taken, the average time taken is 7.2 hours. Check out http://norml.org/legal/drug-testing/item/the-abcs-of-marijuana-and-drug-testing for more details.

I am trying to get clean, and im not in the us so this tests are not as serious as they are in the us. I just wanted to know if there is a way to detect if blood is mine and the urine is not?
Miller

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:16 am
@jmaguir,
Some companies/agencies will require you to urinate in front of another person ( of the same sex). So, it would be meaningless to bring in a sample of urine from another person.

As far as blood is concerned, it's drawn from a vein, in plain view of the tech drawing the blood and the patient ( of course). Samples are collected in sealed tubes and then processed further, down the line.
Ragman

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:16 am
@jmaguir,
well, let me understand here: you're the guy that wants to smuggle in someone else urine but also the one that asked the question but you're supplying the dubious info. Good luck...with that. The info I have is that about 6 weeks after you're clean from smoking pot, you might pass a test. Within 2 weeks of smoking, you'll be detected.

Now you're talking about being in a different country? Why didn't you tell us that to start? Which country?

Also, regardless of the country, there is still a chain of custody scenario at which you'll surely be caught if you try to smuggle in someone else's urine sample.

You're really a mess, here and confusing yourself along the way.

NEXT?!
Miller

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:20 am
@jmaguir,
jmaguir wrote:

... if there is a way to detect if blood is mine and the urine is not?

Of course, and many, many other things about you.
0 Replies

jmaguir

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:20 am
@Miller,
I know how tests are done. Im not bringing blood from anyown i know they are gonna take it from me. We are getting out of topic, lets sy i am able to provide someone elses urine, and they take my blood. Will they be able to notice they are not from the same person?
jmaguir

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:23 am
@Ragman,
Thank you for your comments, but i can only provide info that i read od aince i am no expert, where does your info come from? As i said i am not writing here to get critiziced. You can go ahead and do that in another post. Nor am i asking for the detox average time, so wvwn if the info i provided is not correct, its out of topic. I just want to know if a lab has a blood sample and a urine sample can they know they are not from the same person
Miller

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:23 am
@jmaguir,
jmaguir wrote:

Will they be able to notice they are not from the same person?

NOTICE? There's more to this analysis than a NOTICE. This is the year, 2014...not 1567!
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:25 am
@jmaguir,
There's DNA in urine if that's what you're asking.
Ragman

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:29 am
@tsarstepan,
I'm wondering if they give IQ or listening tests?
jmaguir

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:29 am
@Miller,
Well you seem to know about this. Labs as you say are advanced, BUT they search specifically for what companies ASK they wont do extra effort or spend more searching for example for gender; age and other stuff. They search for the exact diseases or the drugs they ask for. I know they can get alot of info from youe blood oe urine IF THEY ARE ASKED TO DO SO. but in an hiv test i dont think its likely to appear the use of drugs since they are not searching for that. So in a routine drugtest, can they notice if its not yours?
jmaguir

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:38 am
@Ragman,
Iq tests? I bet im way smarter than you. Im 22 speak 4 languages and 1 dialect, im about to complete college and all this in a 3rd wolrd country with less means than you! Im obviously not an expert in medicine and routine blood and urine test. But youre a writer/photographer/artist. So i bet neither are you. Why are you comenting then? And for the hearing tests. I am not LISTENING to you, i am READING what you post. In this case you need better glasses since you simply fail to undestand my question. If you are not helping, post on some art forums dlnt you agree?
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:41 am
@jmaguir,
jmaguir wrote:

Iq tests? I bet im way smarter than you. Im 22 speak 4 languages and 1 dialect, im about to complete college and all this in a 3rd wolrd country with less means than you! Im obviously not an expert in medicine and routine blood and urine test. But youre a writer/photographer/artist. So i bet neither are you. Why are you comenting then? And for the hearing tests. I am not LISTENING to you, i am READING what you post. In this case you need better glasses since you simply fail to undestand my question. If you are not helping, post on some art forums dlnt you agree?

On the internet no one knows you're a dog. Also on the internet, anyone can claim anything.
Quote:
Im 22 speak 4 languages and 1 dialect, im about to complete college and all this in a 3rd wolrd country with less means than you!

((pats you on the top of your head)) And unicorns exist. And Santa is real. And there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:45 am
@jmaguir,
jmaguir wrote:

So in a routine drugtest, can they notice if its not yours?

It all depends on what kind of job you're applying for. Clearly the higher the position in a given company (an executive job with a six figured salary, bonuses, benefits, etc...), they will be more strict with the testing.
0 Replies

jmaguir

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:53 am
@tsarstepan,
I dont know how but i deleted your last comment, you are tight no one kows anything about each other on the internet. But thats not the point, your las answear was better xD saying depending on the possition the more exact the test will be. I think i should get instructed as to what will they specifically be searching for, but in a routine blood and durine test will they be searching for matching dna for both, or will they check them separatedly and for the exact drugs they search like thc etc? Because i have hipoglicemia ( thats in spanosh i think its the same apelling in engliah) wich is a disease that id you consume too many sugars your sugar levels go down, because you produce too much insuline, so i wanted to know if they notice stuff like that and matching samplea in ordinary drug tests?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:13 am
Quote:
jmaguir asked: if i do the blood test and for the urine test i bring someone elses urine, will they notice?

Could be tricky if they'll be watching you like hawks.
WW2 escaper Richard Pape pulled a neat stunt in his book 'Boldness Be My Friend" to successfully get himself repatriated back to Britain from a POW camp in Germany.
He made a dummy penis out of rubber and filled it with urine donated by a fellow prisoner who was dying of a kidney disease. He hung the dummy in his pants and squeezed out the contents into a beaker under the gaze of the German doctors and completely fooled them..Smile
Peter Frouman

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 11:33 am
@jmaguir,
There are a number of ways (including DNA extraction and amplification) to test a urine sample to determine if it is from the purported donor. A blood sample would definitely suffice as a reference for comparison. In some cases where the results are disputed, such tests are done to confirm the identity of the donor of a positive sample. However, it is very unlikely any of these would be done for a standard post-offer pre-employment urine drug screen. It would significantly increase the cost and unless the lab has no backlog or the company pays extra for expedited testing, it could take weeks to get the results. Most drug testing lab facilities do not have the right equipment or qualified staff to do DNA extraction, amplification and sample comparison.

If you try to sneak in someone else's urine, it is much more likely that you will be caught by the standard drug testing security protocols. Most people who try that get caught. It's very difficult to bypass most of the observation and security protocols and the urine sample also has to be in a very narrow temperature range or it will be rejected as invalid.

Depending on how often you smoked marijuana, there is a very good chance that your urine sample would test negative or below the minimum metabolite thresholds for THC after 2 weeks of abstinence. However, if you were a heavy smoker, it could take 30 days or longer.

You really should not take a pre-employment drug screen unless you are absolutely sure you will pass. If you don't pass or if you get caught trying to use another person's urine, you would be wasting their time and yours and probably eliminating any chance that you will ever be offered a job at that company. If there is any chance you will test positive, you would be better off politely declining the job offer (just tell them that you changed your mind) and waiting until you are completely clean to resume your job search.

If you want to find out if you will pass or not, you can buy instant urine THC testing kits at drugstores and online. For example, here is a THC test you can buy online:
http://www.amazon.com/INSTANT-Single-Panel-Drug-Test/dp/B004C37VV2/

These are mostly accurate but not as accurate as a laboratory test.
jmaguir

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 01:54 pm
@Peter Frouman,
Thank you very much PETER this is the type of answear i was lookingbfor. Have a great day!
0 Replies