All the things to know about buying are great HOWEVER!!!

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 08:14 pm
Question to all that can help or give advice please!! I am a person who has been helping out my partner for over 4 years and his health isn't doing good from Diabetes. However I am trying to make all his time we have together good and that includes having a house we can enjoy. I am wondering if there is anyone here that knows what type of programs or Financial agencies or out there. For people who have not terrible credit but not great either. I had a father who felt it was his right to mess mine up for me and I love him no matter how bad he has been to me. I can't turn him in for it so here I sit with debt that I never created. Can anyone help me get a little piece of heaven for the both of us? Crying or Very sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 894 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 07:19 am
You want a Fannie Mae mortgage. See: http://www.fanniemae.com/index.jhtml
0 Replies

lilmike1971

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 12:13 pm
Thank you the site looks very good. I think this is exactly what I needed. Thanks Jespah
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 03:56 pm
My pleasure! That's how we could afford our house. :-D
0 Replies

lilmike1971

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 05:04 pm
I have one more question to ask of you Jespah. If you don't mind? I want to know if it would be better for my partner who is disabled and all he gets SSI and SSDI for his eyesight being almost three quarters blind now and also having the diabetes. Would he be better off trying to get a loan through the Fannie Mae program for his disabilities alone or should we do that together? Both of us are not in the best area for the credit I am better then him by far as far as my credit BUT I thought since he is disabled he might fair better.
0 Replies