One transmitter, multiple listeners.

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 02:55 pm
Thank you in advance for your help with this query:

The Bluetooth technology that I would like to know about would work this way:
In order to assist a large group of hearing impaired (not deaf) people, the speaker will wear the transmitter. Numerous people with Bluetooth headsets will be able to pair with the transmitter and listen to the speaker.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,681 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 03:27 pm
@Curious Tooth,
what exactly is your question? I'm not clear but that could be just me. Are you asking if Bluetooth can do this...or there technology to allow it? Are the people in a room or auditorium or are they at remote sites? if in the room, their hearing aids should amplify affectively. if in remote sites, don't they use an interface for the deaf/hearing impaired connecting to their phone?

Or is that your asking about group teleconference devices? If that were the case, why would blue tooth be needed?
roger

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 04:56 pm
@Ragman,
Off topic, but hearing aids might amplify all you want, I haven't seen a one that handles electronically reproduced sound adequately. I've tried several.
0 Replies

mattharrison464

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2014 07:39 pm
I think this is similar to a tour group. The tour guide uses one transmitter and broadcast his/her narratives to a group of tourist. I don't think bluetooth can do it.
0 Replies