Plan 9 From Outer Space and Dick Cheney

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:06 pm
Good plan. The only problem is that Cheney (the man who's obviously behind the whole thing) will insist on testifying with Bush. Their testimony will be secret, and no recording devices will be allowed. Then the panel will be prevented from acknowledging anything Cheney or Bush had to say...
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:32 pm
My mother's hairdresser told her that the Human Genome Project was rammed through the UN by the US in order to provide the aliens with detailed human genetic information, so that they can control our minds.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:35 pm
Which is precisely why we all need to provide ourselves tin-foil hats . . .
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 02:41 pm
Golly, the moderators must be going nuts trying to figure out whether this should be in Film or Politics.

I think one day someone will step up to Dick Cheney and tear off a piece of skin to reveal a reptilian alien flesh. Let's hope it isn't Justin Timberlake.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 03:58 pm
Do hope it's during the Super Bowl, tho'.

Hand me one of those hats...
0 Replies

Tobruk

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 02:39 am
I do believe Edward said that at least he'd be remembered for his films.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 09:12 am
He has found his place in the annals of movie history but I'm not sure it's for the reasons Ed Wood hoped for. The meeting with Orson Welles as the famous restaurant bar in Hollywood in the movie "Ed Wood" is one of my classic film scenes. About time we had another thread on that subject, BTW.
0 Replies