You can filter all topics with a specific tag.
For instance, you can block all topics with the tag word games or politics or relationships or revisited. How do you do this?
1. Click on the new posts link.
2. Locate and click on the Filter Noise link located under the words New Posts in the upper left side of the new posts list.
3. Click on a tag to navigate to the forum list of topics with that tag, I.e. Politics.
4. On the forum list for that tag, I.e., Politics, click on the Remove Forum link in green. It is located in the upper right portion of the page. This toggles between Remove Forum and Add Forum when clicked.
5. Repeat the process for each tag word you want filtered from your view.
6. When the Filter Noise option is in use, all topics with the tag you Removed from display will no longer be included in your topic lists. To temporarily reverse this, click the All Topics link rather than the Filter Noise link on the New Posts page.