Wrongful Termiantion

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 11:32 am
How can I beat this and get my kids back
Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 11:55 am
Hire a lawyer and not consult a random online forum for free advice.
D. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE. All of the services' content, including postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice, and no attorney/client privilege is to be inferred from any postings herein. Always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional with questions you have regarding a legal matter. You should not disregard professional legal advice because of something you have received from or read in the able2know service.
Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 02:11 pm
I second that. A lawyer is needed for this. It is not to be messed with. A professional has to straighten it out.
0 Replies
Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 02:27 pm
Hope, hope you can better state your q. Wrongful termination refers to losing your job; so some, if not many, of us wonder what the termination has to do with losing your kids
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Wrongful Termiantion
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/28/2023 at 04:27:41