Mon 10 Feb, 2014 12:05 pm
Start ranting.

Lordyaswas

Mon 10 Feb, 2014 12:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Coldjoint, JTT makes some valid points. His problem lies in the fact that he just does it all of the time, so in the end nobody really takes what he says seriously, mainly because of a sort of fatigue.

You, on the other hand, are simply obnoxious.
coldjoint

Mon 10 Feb, 2014 12:14 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
You, on the other hand, are simply obnoxious.

Well, that is a real shame isn't it?
coldjoint

Mon 10 Feb, 2014 12:32 pm
The color is magenta, and the troll is JTT.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 10 Feb, 2014 02:33 pm
All those tags. Don't people have something better to do.
roger

Mon 10 Feb, 2014 04:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Don't you?
wmwcjr

Mon 10 Feb, 2014 06:36 pm
Both coldjoint and JTT deserve to be heard. They make their own contributions to these fora (David's funny word). Smile
coldjoint

Mon 10 Feb, 2014 07:38 pm
@roger,
No, Rodger I don't. And have tried to go about quietly, but when you disagree with liberal bigots this what happens.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 02:33 am
@coldjoint,
JTT is obviously not an idiot. Thay cannot type. He can.
He is mentally sick and not able to reason,
nor willing to reason. I cannot understand Y everyone
has not yet put him on Ignore.
Lordyaswas

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 02:39 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Pot kettle?
OmSigDAVID

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 02:48 am
@Lordyaswas,
Low blow.
Lordyaswas

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 02:50 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Says the man who is not prepared to budge one inch regarding his own obsession.
OmSigDAVID

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 03:00 am
@Lordyaswas,
I 'm not the one who repudiated logic.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 03:01 am
@Lordyaswas,
I also did not write the Bill of Rights
(tho I know what is in there).
hawkeye10

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 03:01 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Says the man who is not prepared to budge one inch regarding his own obsession.

by budge you mean "shut up about".
Lordyaswas

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 07:58 am
@hawkeye10,
No, idiot, I mean at least let a tiny sliver of reason in now and again, and at least try to see the other side.
Lordyaswas

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 08:02 am
@OmSigDAVID,
And that is where you take it all to the nth degree. Nobody can ever ever make you budge from your obsession with guns, and you will continue to revolve most of your A2K life around the glorification of them.

If anything, I would say that you have more of an OCD than JTT, and that's saying something.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:09 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

No, idiot, I mean at least let a tiny sliver of reason in now and again, and at least try to see the other side.

I missed were you or anyone else proved that his promotion of the theory of self defense and of gun culture is unreasonable. I suspect that it is actually a matter of you not liking it.

I think that I, JTT, and David get disliked because we insist upon talking about things that people tend to want to ignore, and that if we are sure that we are right and also sure that the subject is important then we not only have the right but also the duty towards the collective to continue to bring up the subject until and unless we get proven wrong.
coldjoint

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:10 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I missed were you or anyone else proved.....

BINGO!
Lordyaswas

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:20 am
@hawkeye10,
Boring. You idiots have been shot down (pun) in flames time and time again, with various stats from numerous sources, clearly demonstrating that your country kills far more of its people, accidentally or not, or both, whichever way you look at it, because of your gun culture.

Just go back on the most recent threads where this has happened....it's actually getting embarrassing for you and your idiot gun friends.

But, time and time again, the idiots dust themselves off and come at it again, posting articles and videos glorifying guns....you are all getting a bit boring with it all.
If all the village idiots in the USA got together and made a village of their own, it would be a hard run thing between you, OmsigOCD and OralRoy as to who would be their village idiot.

Omsig, I simply pointed out, came across as ridiculous for his rant at JTT about his mental state.
I was only stating the bleedin' obvious that Omsig is just as deranged and obsessive as JTT.

If you can't see that, then you're a bigger idiot than I originally thought.

1. Forums
  2. » JTT Idiot or....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:41:50