coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 10:57 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Here's your very first thread.

And from that thread.....
Quote:
You just arrivedhttp://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/s821.gif on this forum and have already uttered a lot of racist crap.


That was the seventh post(minus the emotion and colored font) on the thread. I had only posted 3 times.

Thanks, you can see I am already called a racist. On my first thread. That shows me, and should show others, exactly what your argument and opinions amount to.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 11:04 am
Quote:
1. Is it safe to say things people don't want to hear?
2. @timur,
Guess what? On my other forum I was not anonymous and it did not change one thing I said.
I take full responsibility for what I have said or will say.
And if you really believe what you say what does it matter?
3. @Lordyaswas,
I intend to. Thanks


My first 3 posts here. Where is the racist crap?
Wonder babies.
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  1  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 12:28 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
I thought it was abundantly clear Freud wasn't a Nazi,
He never paid his Party Dues beyond the first year.


I figured the vagina envy would have made it clear it was a total fabrication.
LvB
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 12:31 am
@glitterbag,
Ikr?
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  3  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 12:14 am
@coldjoint,
Shame? No. Pathetic, well yes and how. Why do you insist on being obnoxious?
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 12:19 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Why do you insist on being obnoxious?


Because of my glorious welcome here. A bunch of arrogant assholes deserve no better.
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 12:42 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Why do you insist on being obnoxious?


Because of my glorious welcome here. A bunch of arrogant assholes deserve no better.

arnt even a few of us ok in your books?
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 12:57 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
arnt even a few of us ok in your books?


Of course. I am referring to the morons who can't stand to hear one bad thing about their hero. And resort to name calling a ridicule because they have no defense for Obamas ineptitude. Or the ones who bristle when color is overlooked and facts are examined. And the racist bigot bullshit starts. Bob is one of those, Frank tries to be one of them. The list is a long one.
0 Replies
 
anonymously99
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 01:06 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
arnt even a few of us ok in your books?


Not until you're okay.
0 Replies
 
anonymously99
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 01:09 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Coldjoint, JTT makes some valid points. His problem lies in the fact that he just does it all of the time, so in the end nobody really takes what he says seriously, mainly because of a sort of fatigue.

You, on the other hand, are simply obnoxious.


Lordyaswas may never know he is talking about two people who are the same person.
0 Replies
 
anonymously99
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 01:10 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Start ranting.


About what? Shocked
0 Replies
 
anonymously99
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 01:11 am
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
Both coldjoint and JTT deserve to be heard. They make their own contributions to these fora (David's funny word).


Question
0 Replies
 
anonymously99
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 01:19 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
All those tags. Don't people have something better to do.


I forgot who started this thread.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 03:21 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
Both coldjoint and JTT deserve to be heard.
They make their own contributions to these fora (David's funny word). Smile
Forum is a Latin word, from ancient Rome.
Its plural is: fora. That is in accordance with the grammar of that language.

Its not fair to coldjoint to speak of him together with JTT.
Coldjoint is not crazy.





David
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 03:40 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
No, idiot, I mean at least let a tiny sliver of reason
in now and again, and at least try to see the other side.
Hawkeye can use a typewriter or computer keyboard,
thereby PROVING that he is not an idiot. That also applies to JTT and to yourself.
I am very willing to reason by classical logic.
JTT repudiated that.

Despite your false allegation, I remain perfectly willing to see any argument
from the other side and I have NEVER refused to do so, when asked.
I still have the courage of my convictions and
I still have NO authority to change anything in the Bill of Rights. THAY REMAIN INTACT.
As a citizen, I insist that all of those rights be executed.

Several times have I sworn to support the Constitution of the United States
and to defend it from all enemies, foreign or domestic. I DO.





Thus attesteth:

David
anonymously99
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 03:49 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
What I understood from reading the previous post...

Lordyaswas wrote:
Quote:
try to see the other side.


OmSigDAVID wrote:
Quote:
I DO


anon's reaction:
Shocked
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

define courage - Discussion by classicalcynic
Show me the falice ? - Question by ThatMysteryGirl
Baseball - ROUNDERS? - Question by mark noble
Craft International - Mercs for Hire. - Question by mark noble
Migrant problem in the University - Question by studydreams
OCCUPY - Question by Pepijn Sweep
 
  1. Forums
  2. » JTT Idiot or....
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2019 at 10:08:21