Lordyaswas

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:23 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I missed were you or anyone else proved.....

BINGO!

Another idiot.

Please explain what that partial sentence you quoted actually means.

missed were you? WTF?
coldjoint

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:26 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Another idiot.

Nice to meet you.
Lordyaswas

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:32 am
@coldjoint,
Please don't slime yourself around me just because I called you obnoxious.

It makes me think you actually get upset about being disliked. I can't really see the logic of that, as your default setting seems to be the intention to spread bile.

Because of that, of COURSE I find you obnoxious.
coldjoint

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 11:35 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Please don't slime yourself around me

Practice what you preach, sycophant.
0 Replies

Foofie

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 05:00 pm
Since people that are still in the working world might be asked by a future prospective employer to give their social media screen names, it is not wise, in my opinion, to be very controversial.

coldjoint

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 08:31 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
a future prospective employer to give their social media screen names, it is not wise, in my opinion, to be very controversial.

Worrying about what others think is the reason there are so many liberals here.

Pretty cool, huh?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 08:46 pm
JTT's MO is to make dozens of assertions without providing evidence that anything he's said is true. It's harder to disprove dozens of false assertions than one or two. The way to beat him is to focus on just one of his claims and demand evidence.
coldjoint

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 08:59 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
The way to beat him is to focus on just one of his claims and demand evidence.

Look out he will sic Howard Zinn on you!
http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/chuckle.gif

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 12:36 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
JTT's MO is to make dozens of assertions without providing evidence that anything he's said is true. It's harder to disprove dozens of false assertions than one or two. The way to beat him is to focus on just one of his claims and demand evidence.
No. JTT is mentally sick. He 's hopeless.
He has repudiated logic. The remedy is Ignore.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 04:36 pm
@coldjoint,
You have stumped me. Do you think there is a shortage of nonsense? You must be reading comments from a much better class of A2K posters. I'd love to know who those people are.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 05:13 pm
@wmwcjr,
Hooray! I got thumbed down! Very Happy Just what I had hoped would happen!

I love it! Ooooo, it feels so good! The exquisite pleasure of it all! Twisted Evil

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/spank.gif

Hit me again, hit me again HARDER, HARDER! Laughing

Hit me again, hit me again HARDER, HARDER! Laughing
coldjoint

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 05:15 pm
@wmwcjr,
http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/whip.gifhttp://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/clubinhand.gif
wmwcjr

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 05:25 pm
@coldjoint,
Oops! Embarrassed Uh-oh, I think I offended the sensitivities of some of the "progressive" members regarding a particular sort of * ahem * sexual expression! I should have been more tolerant and respectful. Crying or Very sad

wmwcjr

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 05:28 pm
@wmwcjr,
I want more "thumbs down"! Give me MOAR! It feels so good! Twisted Evil
wmwcjr

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 05:30 pm
@wmwcjr,
Unfortunately, dinner beckons. I must leave the playpen for now. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 05:30 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
I think I offended the sensitivities of some of the "progressive" members

They need to be offended. Most are hypocrites, if not just arrogant fools, that have let someone else do their thinking for them. Even the offense they take is lock-step to inflict their unoriginal ideas on others.
glitterbag

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 05:36 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I think I offended the sensitivities of some of the "progressive" members

They need to be offended. Most are hypocrites, if not just arrogant fools, that have let someone else do their thinking for them. Even the offense they take is lock-step to inflict their unoriginal ideas on others.

Am I missing something??? I didn't see anything that struck me would rile up anyone. Maybe you guys are the tight asses? Think about it.
coldjoint

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 08:29 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Maybe you guys are the tight asses?

Do you see your +3? You think about it.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 09:23 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Boring. You idiots have been shot down (pun) in flames time and time again, with various stats from numerous sources, clearly demonstrating that your country kills far more of its people, accidentally or not, or both, whichever way you look at it, because of your gun culture.

It's kind of boring shooting down this anti-American rot again and again, but I have a few minutes. Our "gun culture" is a culture of not being forbidden to own guns. If you accept the principle that people have the right to protect their existence and bodily safety, then you must accept the principle that people have the right to the means to do so. After that, gun crime statistics are an important, but irrelevant, separate discussion.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 10:53 pm
@glitterbag,
The real "tight asses" are the ones who thumb down completely innocuous posts, such as my first one in this entertaining topic:

I wrote:
Both coldjoint and JTT deserve to be heard. They make their own contributions to these fora (David's funny word). Smile

By the way, being the centrist that I am, last week I posted something that was not to coldjoint's advantage, politically speaking. Rats! I knew I should have sent a PM letting you know that I agreed with you in your recent exchange with repellent Romeo in the Zimmerman thread. So, you can't always predict what this silly guy (That's me! Mr. Green ) is going to say.

Actually, there are more than a few "tight asses" in these A2K forums; and they're not just conservatives (of which I'm actually not one, despite the fact that I once was tagged as "Republican Idiot" Laughing ). (Phew! That was badly written! Sad ) Just look around.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » JTT Idiot or....
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:42:43