Please help find this leading scientist of NASA who said something like these

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2014 08:02 pm
I read his entry in wiki, but I failed to find it out again. Possibly I've posted his quotation in A2K, which I failed to find out as well. Here is two clues about what he ever said.

1) Big Bang is the ultimate miracle for science. Because science is evidence based, the fireball of Big Bang destroyed every trace of evidence so that, at least in the foreseeable future, we cannot know what happened before Big Bang.

2) Moon landing cannot be a hoax, because 3,000 scientists and workers of NASA would have joined the conspiracy. It is impossible.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 998 • Replies: 3
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by oristarA
Butrflynet
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 01:04 am
@oristarA,
Robert Jastrow.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jastrow

Quote:
"Consider the enormity of the problem. Science has proved that the universe exploded into being at a certain moment. It asks: What cause produced this effect? Who or what put the matter or energy into the universe? And science cannot answer these questions, because, according to the astronomers, in the first moments of its existence the Universe was compressed to an extraordinary degree, and consumed by the heat of a fire beyond human imagination. The shock of that instant must have destroyed every particle of evidence that could have yielded a clue to the cause of the great explosion."

Quote:
Alleged moon landing conspiracy
When asked about his views on the alleged moon landing hoax, shortly after the Fox Network broadcast its first speculative feature on the subject, Jastrow vehemently denied this possibility. He said that such a premise would have involved deceiving thousands of expertly trained NASA employees, including himself, and that he saw no such evidence of this during his work on the Apollo program or his 20 year directorship of NASA's Goddard Institute.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 01:09 am
@oristarA,
These are all the references to Robert Jastrow on A2K. I'll let you do the work of looking at each to see if it is something you posted before.

click here
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 09:22 am
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Robert Jastrow.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jastrow

Quote:
"Consider the enormity of the problem. Science has proved that the universe exploded into being at a certain moment. It asks: What cause produced this effect? Who or what put the matter or energy into the universe? And science cannot answer these questions, because, according to the astronomers, in the first moments of its existence the Universe was compressed to an extraordinary degree, and consumed by the heat of a fire beyond human imagination. The shock of that instant must have destroyed every particle of evidence that could have yielded a clue to the cause of the great explosion."

Quote:
Alleged moon landing conspiracy
When asked about his views on the alleged moon landing hoax, shortly after the Fox Network broadcast its first speculative feature on the subject, Jastrow vehemently denied this possibility. He said that such a premise would have involved deceiving thousands of expertly trained NASA employees, including himself, and that he saw no such evidence of this during his work on the Apollo program or his 20 year directorship of NASA's Goddard Institute.

Excellent!
Thank you very much.
0 Replies