Financial disaster - where to get help?

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 12:29 pm
I have a question about welfare in CA. My fiancee and I have fallen upon hard times. He's been ill since December, and been in and out of the hospital. He's got a doctors note and will have to continue treatments three times a week until he's healed. He hasn't worked since December. Our income has been low, but this disaster has left us struggling with utilities.

I've looked into temporary welfare, but most of it stays you must have a child to qualify. We aren't married yet, just fianceed. We don't have a child. Are we eligible for some kind of aid until we can get back on our feet?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,184 • Replies: 0
No top replies


Related Topics

og's college update. - Discussion by OGIONIK
College admission - Question by Barich
Applying for financial aid - Question by DolphinzRcool
Lying on the FAFSA - Question by Squirrely
Best micro-finance organisation? - Question by dlowan
Paying for college as a super-senior - Question by immaturepiggy
  1. Forums
  2. » Financial disaster - where to get help?
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/08/2022 at 07:38:13