Places to visit and things to do in Sochi, Russia.

Rellen

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 06:50 am
While crowds of idiots in internet now fear each other with different folk devils about Russia on the threshold of the Olympics in Russian Sochi, here I'm telling you that last winter me personally visited Sochi, tried skiing there and visited tovarisch Stalin's residence. And you know what? I definitely like Sochi! My advice to everybody here who got Olympic Sochi in plans for February: explore the city and its regions as much as it would be possible for your time staying there. The places I personally visited last year and fundamentally recommend you to attend: Krasnaya Polyana Mountain Cluster (public skiing), Stalin's Summer Residence (communist USSR still is in the air), Hall of organ and chamber music, Agura Watterfalls. For 100% relaxation visit Russian bathhouses, for me that was "Banya land" and "British banya" in Krasnaya Polyana. Both are perfect and owned by nice buddy who in 1992 has changed UK for Sochi. The thing I as well fundamentally recommend you to do is.... (I type it now with watering mouth) is a Caucasian kitchen. Mountain dwellers know how to make awesome meat on fire.

Do not listen idiots who do not leave their cities of living! Russian Sochi is definitely one of the cities in planet you cannot but must visit once. Believe me, the Olympics Sochi is to host next week will go just as an additional option to your trip.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 779 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 06:53 am
@Rellen,
Thank you!

Could you please let me know where the best Gay Nightclub is situated?
0 Replies