what should i do from this point on?

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 06:08 am
Ugh, I'm in a bad situation here. I need some good answers without negativity . I'm 22 years old and I have a 3 month old daughter. Her sperm donor, stays with me her "father". I hate him and I only let him continue to stay here because of my daughter. I'm not working and currently looking for work. I'm not a citizen. I only have a work permit, which is good until early March of next year. He and my daughter are on welfare. He is using all of the money I believe to do crack( he is a crackhead and he has started doing it again). In the past weeks he has stolen my laptop, my money and recently my ps3 which was locked in my suitcase which he took the key from my bag. He has a order of protection out on him and he not suppose to be staying here. I've had enough of the b.s with him! I'm putting him out, me and my daughter deserved to be happy. He not working, don't want to work. I don't get that much time to go job hunting due to the fact that I need a babysitter( my friend was suppose to be helping me out, but hey you can't always depend on people!) and I need money for car fare. I told him he has two weeks to give me back my ps3 or else I'm calling the cops! I can't get food stamps only my daughter, which will be like 147$ a month. He also took me and her WIC and she needs her milk. She only has one freaking can left and he taking the money from welfare to buy his crack. I'm calling the case worker Monday. WHAT SHOULD I DO HERE?? I'M IN A REALLY BAD SITUATION! I WISH HE WAS DEAD! YES I KNOW I'M WRONG FOR SAYING THAT, BUT IF YOU WAS IN MY SHOES AND YOU SEEN THE WAY HE HURT ME, THEN YOU WILL WISH THE SAME THING. I'm far from innocent on my end because he was locked up in jail for violating his probation and I made sure he was good in jail. When he had came out( jan 19 2013) I found out homeboy cheated on me! Ooh don't forget the fact negro is still married! It seems like he and his wife don't want to get a divorce. Yes, I was aware of him being married. We was together for an year ( Oct 26 2011- Oct 26 2012) I NEED HIM OUT OF MY PLACE RIGHT AWAY! HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT THIS INCLUDING ALL OF THE THINGS I'VE JUST SAID ABOUT WELFARE( HELPING PAY THE RENT, FOOD STAMPS FOR HE AND MY DAUGHTER) also I'm very short so I will need help bringing her to the doctor on the bus and he helps out with that. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY LIFE TO READ MY FULL STORY AND SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO. THANK YOU! ** He is 33 yrs old and has a 10 year old son he turned 10 jan 26

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 08:14 am
Gather up all your important papers and take your child and go to the nearest women's shelter. You need to get into a neutral place and figure all this out with officials.

shantalb

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 11:21 am
@PUNKEY,
thank you Punkey . My landlord knows what's going on and understands my situation. She wouldn't put us out. I known her for 14 years because me and her daughter are best friends since kindergarten. I've been living here for a year now. I will be calling a woman shelter soon and ask them.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 12:27 pm
"He has a order of protection out on him and he not suppose to be staying here"

Well call the cops on him!
shantalb

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 04:44 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
yes true, but remember we have a child together and he on welfare and they are paying the back rent for him and my daughter. I will be calling his lawyer Monday
0 Replies