Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 01:41 am
Hi. I'm Carol.

Olivier5

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 07:07 am
@secondusername,
Hi Carol, and welcome. What brings you here?
secondusername

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 11:23 am
@Olivier5,
Work. Investigation. Interrogation. Negotiation,.. my home, your home.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 06:24 pm
@secondusername,
I withdraw my welcome, having seen how you would love to work in a nazi death camp.
secondusername

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 06:36 pm
@Olivier5,
I was being sarcastic. And I'm pretty sure you weren't 100% sincere with your greetings. I personally don't take you as slow in the head. But much older in age than I and of intelligence.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 06:42 pm
@secondusername,
secondusername wrote:

But much older in age than I and of intelligence.

New members are often greeted by established members. I don't know Olivier5 well, but it's clear he is much more pleasant than you. He's also very smart, the jury's still out on you. Guess you have to be wicked smart to understand that attempt to draft a sentence. Try Facebook
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 07:19 pm
0 Replies

secondusername

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 07:41 pm
@Olivier5,
However, Olivier5 I myself am taken as extremely slow in the head and of no intelligence.

In a post I've posted on this site I did admit to being slow in the head. I should stand firm on my claims correct? That's just the thing. No matter how the statement of I being slow in the head some may take as a false statement, it is the truth. Oh? You want to find out whether the statement of "I being slow in the head", I mentioned is true? Call the number for RIC, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago I'm about to list. Ask them how the collision affected my head.. (312) 238-1000

Facts you may need when calling:
My full name is Savannah Elise Anderson. I was 15 years old, ((Sophomore year)) at the time. Social Security Security Number ***-**-2129. ((Smile, Driver License Number 3510-4126, Expires 3/25/2018)) 
Right femur broken in half. Traumatic brain injury. Incident occurred after school hours on December 19, 2005. Was in 2 1/2 week coma at the St. James Hospital before being transferred. I am an ex patient of both St. James Hospital and RIC, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. Was there about a month released last day of January 2006. 
Was homeschooled for little while after released from RIC by my sophomore Spanish Teacher. She coached Tennis and I secretly admired her for how beautiful she was within and out. Aunt and uncle treated her to a Mexican restaurant as appreciation for her helping me with school, by homeschooling me before returning. to school on my own.

I being afraid I would never be able to run again joined Cross Country for the second year my Junior year. Would had joined my Senior year and would had received a jacket but the school didn't have a class I wanted. I did choose wood over working on vehicles then. But I believed in myself. And I accomplished. Because I was determined. 

Olivier5. I've noticed you here and there. Haven't quite figured you out. So my communications with you haven't been great. But my communications with each haven't been that great either. The ladies I follow here I may not know as well as maybe I should but I take them possibly real, but sincere and kind. As I do neologist. Others here on this site. I'm not 100%. Soon will be, give or take a couple years. It takes time and I personally would love to have a computer to attach to my printer so I can print the threads I find of interest. Read them completely. By chance come up with knowledgeable responses for the threads. I find the threads a good form of communication. I have only a phone therefore I am kept from doing so.
secondusername

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 07:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
New members are often greeted by established members. I don't know Olivier5 well, but it's clear he is much more pleasant than you. He's also very smart, the jury's still out on you. Guess you have to be wicked smart to understand that attempt to draft a sentence. Try Facebook

I will tell you this now. My words are true. And my head is seriously fu**ed up. Now how could that be glitterbag.

I am not at all ashamed of anything I speak of. I stand firm. One or many want to take offense that's on them. I'm not sorry for being the low life piece of **** that I am.

Greetings Earthlings. I come in peace. No. I don't smoke anything. That **** harms you in many ways. I've got enough problems. Always had. You know. That feeling of hopelessness drowning you to where you're left with that sarcastic view on life that may make people want to kill you because you are the result of someone having ruined you when there was nothing you could do because you were in diapers younger than three years of age.
If that **** wouldn't had happened then I might had been a daddy's girl throughout my childhood.
Instead. My head was fucked with more throughout my childhood with the abuse I suffered both mentally and physically. All because of what the previous man in mother's life did.
My tip to mothers would be to not get with a man they don't know very well personally if they plan on having a child. Women's heads are easily messed with so in reality my tip means nothing.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 08:06 pm
@secondusername,
Hmmm...

(Should I interrupt you with a question once in a while, or can "hmmm" be enough...? Like when the shrink says "hmmm" every now and then and the patient will go on and on about how he hated his dad?)
secondusername

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 08:16 pm
@Olivier5,
Never said I hated my dad. My dad refused to be open with me as I feel a dad should be with his offspring, step offspring..

Unfortunately. There was a reason I kept my distance throughout my life. don't you agree. If I were to tell you. Every. *******. Thing. It would only be stupid of me.

Rely on no one. Trust no one. Do the investigating yourself. Etc etc.

Knowing and understanding who you're up against is a must. So you know exactly how to have them revealed. As I think to myself. Good chance you're up against professionals. I am. So I'm skating on ice. To break the ice things need to be done. Nothing will get done. I may be skating for a long time.

The ice is fragile, sensitive, thin. It is a small squared pond say four foot by four foot. Four foot deep. Cold metal railing along the sides. Looking similar to what a wooden fence in the pasture wood appear but metal.

0 Replies

secondusername

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 08:20 pm
@secondusername,
Quote:
((Smile, Driver License Number 3510-4126, Expires 3/25/2018))

I was being sarcastic with this statement.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 08:58 pm
Quote:
Secondusername said: my head is seriously fu**ed up

Well go join the mormons, jehovah's witnesses or catholics etc where you'll blend in nicely..Smile
secondusername

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 09:03 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I don't know what to say to you any more.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 09:07 pm
@secondusername,
Good luck kid, you just may be able to become a professional victim! Keep up the good work.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 09:10 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Secondusername said: my head is seriously fu**ed up

Well go join the mormons, jehovah's witnesses or catholics etc where you'll blend in nicely..Smile

Romeo, you forgot to mention the Church of England. You remember Henry the VIII, don't you?
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 09:14 pm
I can't find the threads at the moment but I recall several Carols's and they were all the same person.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 09:39 pm
@jcboy,
It might be best to put the newest version of Carol on ignore.
0 Replies

secondusername

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 09:51 pm
@secondusername,
Quote:
you just may be able to become a professional victim! Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Never said I hated my dad. My dad refused to be open with me as I feel a dad should be with his offspring, step offspring..

Quote:
I seriously do not think any of you people take me serious when I say someone seriously has me murdered in the future. I damn sure don't see myself moving to another country.
In less than five years I will be dead. Murdered. 
MY WEIGHT. is the last thing I have on my mind. 
I still don't think any of you understand.

There are people who say I don't see my future. That I lie. Make it up.

They may not know who you are but I do.

I've never understood my parents as well as I do now. Even if I don't completely. I understand to an extent. They refuse to understand who I am.
0 Replies