Loss of ability to send e-mail

Gillham

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 06:39 am
My wife and I regularly send and receive emails. For some unaccountable reason my wife suddenly finds that any she sends are not received nor are they returned undelivered. She is still able to receive. I am still able to receive and send.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,229 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 08:52 am
Beats me.
Try asking at this computer help forum in their Internet and Networking section-
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 09:22 am
@Gillham,
There are tons of reasons why email would stop working. Contact your service provider first, make sure it's nothing on their end. And be considerably more specific, e. g. the program you're using for email (Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.), the computer you're using (Mac or PC), operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and whether you have changed anything recently or are experiencing any other issues.

If it's not their issue, be prepared to recite the same thing again to your email provider. These specifics are really needed in order to give the technician a way to help you without just throwing darts at a board.
0 Replies