Ideas for Practical Gifts?

ginama

Sat 18 Jan, 2014 03:51 pm
Have you ever received a gift that you ended up finding to be really useful? Not including electronic ones.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 27 • Views: 5,664 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed
No top replies

caspiangifts

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 10:59 am
@ginama,
Yes, I have many times received different gifts which were totally useless for me. But I just received them with a smile and appreciated the person who gave me.
0 Replies

williampenn

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 08:53 pm
@ginama,
idea gift is best gift is practical gifts is notebook and mobile.
0 Replies

roger

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:06 pm
I've seen them advertised, but never quite bought one. No good place to hang it, I suppose.
0 Replies

ivy wong

Wed 4 Mar, 2015 10:14 pm
@ginama,
I like some personalized gift, I got a 3D personalized phone case from my husband for my birthday, which has my kids photo in there, so sweet, he said he got it from ebay...haha quality pretty good though
0 Replies

Cathy Hu

Mon 9 Mar, 2015 03:29 pm
@ginama,
My bf bought me a preserve rose head gift box. The packaging is really useful, cause it has extra space for jewelries. The flower is really special and beautiful, and it can last for year. So I consider it as useful, since you don't need to throw the flower away, instead, you turn it into a decor.
0 Replies

lilygoh

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 03:17 am
@ginama,
I once received a dental toolset from a dentist friend. When i first received the gift, i was like.... "why the hell did he gave this as a gift??"
The toolset was chuck aside for many years till one day, I had quite a bad toothache and remembered "that stupid dental gift" and guess what, it actually help to relief the pain, i shall spare the gruesome, bloody details.....
0 Replies

DaveTest678

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 02:26 pm
@ginama,
yes, I've actually gotten a tumbler before as a just because gift from my mom and I use the thing about everyday.
0 Replies

hariyaksh

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 03:51 am
@ginama,
@ginama the best gift I got was from my employer. He gifted me an e-Gift card. the best part of this was that I got the freedom to choose any gift I wanted under the denomination of the e-gift card. This allows the gifter (idk if thats a word but oh what the hell :-P) a great flexibility and saves his time and energy both. So you can perform a Google search to know more. Hope this helped.
0 Replies

SharonLucas

Thu 10 Sep, 2015 02:30 am
In my life, I always get some useful gifts like dresses, costly wine, photo frame, mobile and scented candles.
0 Replies