Muslims hate us

Danjo

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 07:33 am
I work with bad kids a lot and among them about 80% are muslims. Honestly I used to believe they are not as bad as some people try to present them but in fact I was terribly wrong because I learned that last week Ahmad, 19, robbed a shop and raped its proprietress. I gave him a positive define to work there and now I feel guilty because today I see that all muslims are the same. Everything people say about their atrocities and their crimes is pure truth and I don't know what we can do to step them because the disaster is growing and muslims became more insolent and cruel. They all like the benefits of Western society but they will never integrate and be a part of our society. Our tolerance played a low-down trick with because we provide muslims with financial and social aid while we left people of real need socially unprotected since muslims take the aid they do not deserve and they even dare too hate us after that. I think the time to change our minds has come and we must expel all of them, or they will expel us...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 676 • Replies: 0
No top replies